Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1307614 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Rechywest(f): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
My sweet Savri... .. like mother like daughter.. . Even when she found out that saloni was her biological mother she thought about sweta's condition first .... such a loving and compassionate child ready to please others and displease herself yet she was sent to the orphanage by that Silly Tara and Babu couldn't stood up for her felt like crying with her.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
I really don't understand how Saloni can get life imprisonment when Urvashi couldn't spend six minutes in prison.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by teemmyyteeeee: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
[It's Aftsar Bitiya
nutigal:
Please who knows the hindi title of Krishi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2016
Saloni daughter is beautiful indeed

Kristi and pinto sitting in a tree... kiss kiss#newzeecouplealert grin..but the dude's has gotta stop being such a daddy's boy(if there's even such a thing undecided) I can hate him for that

I can't believe sagar still isn't dead... undecided

Oh lamita,maybe it's time to pack those awful hair clips and shiny clothes of yours and head back to bihari or where ever...p.s,d new abhay...eek! what is that? ...his body is good though

Vaishali,i hope when you said ' I forgive you' you meant, 'I will stab you when no one is looking and make it look like a total accident' and varsha,serves you right my pet,serves you right smiley

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nutigal: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
teemmyyteeeee:
[It's Aftsar Bitiya

thnx a bunch
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
I was Jealous of my baby brother so i put Poison on my Mother's Nipple. The next morning our Driver was found dead lol. grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dynamite02: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
At least they got something right in saloni...the resemblance between saloni and her daughter sawvri

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 12:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Plz wht happened in d end in todaes episode..did sawri expose aman?.or dey avnt showed dat part yet

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2016
carolsbrave:
I was Jealous of my baby brother so i put Poison on my Mother's Nipple. The next morning our Driver was found dead lol. grin

LOL! !!! Stop it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2016
Dynamite02:
At least they got something right in saloni...the resemblance between saloni and her daughter sawvri
you are right, but dark Nikita turned fair,

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
I really don't understand how Saloni can get life imprisonment when Urvashi couldn't spend six minutes in prison.
As in ehn....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

LOL! !!! Stop it
lol
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by simababe(f): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
I don't like the new Abhay. He made me lose interest in east meets west

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cjosi1: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
but i heard that saga and his wife Vydia died, pls is it true
undecided undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nutigal: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Cjosi1:
undecided undecided

yes. you'll watch that soon
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by StarryV(f): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Cjosi1:
undecided undecided
that's a big lie o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sandy4real(f): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2016
pls what happened in yesterday's saloni. missed it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Cjosi1:
undecided undecided
yea it's Vry true evil witch sindoora will kill dem both but they will leta reincarnate
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sulikhifun: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
This lamita character is so "mumuish" she will just be crying like " egbere". I always feel like slapping her character to resuscitate her brain

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cutehector(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
mistytohcute:

Done

My warm Greetings to you ma, I trust ur Sunday went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence tommorow by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much ma.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2016
carolsbrave:
yea it's Vry true evil witch sindoora will kill dem both but they will leta reincarnate

Hian! The series doesn't make sense na. How leading characters go die, no moral lesson jare, bad prevailing over good.

Namaste house of zee kiss missed u guys gan
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2016
sulikhifun:
This lamita character is so "mumuish" she will just be crying like " egbere". I always feel like slapping her character to resuscitate her brain

Guess that's what's on her script. Seems the series is also coming to an end soon. Just love Lisa's victory over Rekha n her cohorts grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
For laughs...

A 5yrs old girl asked her mother: ' Mummy do all angels fly? Her mother replied; "Yes.... they do and why do you ask?" The girl said when you went to the saloon yesterday to make your hair, Daddy called our housemaid "My angel" Mummy will she fly? Mummy replied.... "Yes dear! She will fly back to her village tomorrow and she will never return again" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Girl: I was scared bcoz it was my first tym doing it,I just
heard people say its painful and he said 2 me I must
open and I opened slowly and he said I must not be
scared,he wont hurt me,then I opened,he puts it in
slowly(ouch). I felt like I could cry,but I was 2 shy that
people will hear me in the other rooms,he asked that if it
was hurting......But I couldn't reply. Tearz were rolling
down and my eyes were closed,he then removed it and
said;:I told u that I won't hurt u,and I smiled and
said;:Thank u Doctor,4 removing this teeth,it really
troubled me. Na wao see as u just concentrate dey read
am..corrupt minded person u b. Iolz .. grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
@carolsbrave: Longeest time. Hope you are good. What's the latest on Zeeworld? I have been AWOL cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Namaste every one...there's no action here again....please i need the link to krishi..
carolsbrave...do you have it..?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Namaste peeps..missed y'all...did you say sagar will be killed by sindoora? I hope so o. Pls she needs to speed up her plans...his sister is his all and all shey...his eyes will soon shine like a deer caught in headlights...fool..he for kuku marry d sister na..nonsense!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
nanalady:
Namaste every one...there's no action here again....please i need the link to krishi..
carolsbrave...do you have it..?
Noted
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Adesiji77:
@carolsbrave: Longeest time. Hope you are good. What's the latest on Zeeworld? I have been AWOL cheesy
am gud ooo we av new series like krishi n silver lining Hope they aren't boring ooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
carolsbrave:
am gud ooo we av new series like krishi n silver lining Hope they aren't boring ooo

Lol. I haven't even watched any in months. Maybe I will check them out tomorrow.

Came across the pix below. Laugh jejely o cheesy

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Adesiji77:

Lol. I haven't even watched any in months. Maybe I will check them out tomorrow.

Came across the pix below. Laugh jejely o cheesy
lol Vry true oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (385) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.