Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,947 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284719 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,the guy is some how. I've been thinking of his character and i concluded that he is a dark comic relief. He ends up making you laugh and irritated at the same time. Even his gestures and mannerisms are funny. The real devil is Ishita.
shea,ishita is really annoying..i pity radah

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
rukky2000:
he is cute- his mumuism is just an act, he looks in charge here
lol,wit his big head

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bolanlevivian:

They showed Vidhi daughter and her son in the beginning during Yash and Arti wedding, they came from school for the wedding. There was a scene she was begging them to eat. They even took part in the dance drama during the wedding
Yeah, actually.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
rossyc:
same here, i cant wait for monday. Please i need u to put me through. Was Sahiba married to dulgeet before or where they just in a relationship? Want to know how she got pregnant for dulgeet, didnt start from d beginning

Deljeet and Sahibas relationship was nothing but just an arranged marriage/engagement to get a Visa to London, Ranveer left Sahiba for the UK on the day they were supposed to get married and she was determined to join him there , it so happened that Deljeet's uncle wanted him to come over to the UK as well...so they decided to get married, travel out to the UK, although Deljeet had always been inlove with Sahiba back in India while she was still with Ranveer. Can't really remember if they( Sahiba/Deljeet)got married in India or were just engaged because Deljeet's mum still had to organise a wedding in the UK for both of them. Not sure...wasn't really following because the series was dry as hell then
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Petitediva14:

Yes. Apparently when they were in London. After she realized that she loved him and went back to him.

However I was able to see and read all of the episodes that would be aired and I refuse to watch that program anymore. It is the MOST USELESS TELENOVELA OR SERIES I HAVE WATCHED!!! YES O, I AM ANGRY!! I am even calmer now. Yesterday I was madder than mad. Stupid script writers!!! angry angry angry
my dear I understand you... Have Read d synopsis too...i Have decided not to watch anymore too angry it's a wack plot!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Any1 here looking forward to seeing FEAR FILES tonight? Click like if u do

8 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Any1 here looking forward to seeing FEAR FILES tonight? Click like if u do

I don bet money o

my aunt said it's a movie cause of the advert, I told it's documentary

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
mistytohcute:

I don bet money o

my aunt said it's a movie cause of the advert, I told it's documentary
it's a Series its a wack something
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
So in essence. .Fear Files is a documentary on People's Real life Horror Stories. I see. Oh Mehn shocked , today's episode is "The grudge part 4". Very frustrating to buy a haunted house.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Fear files Warris dis angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mubzay(f): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Fear files is something else. So ghost do really exist in india too. Am so scared. #bewareoffinehouse
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
I count myself out of this Fear files oh, can't fit shout jare!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
buh what's up nah? na she kill am?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Cardyjah:
buh what's up nah? na she kill am?
My thoughts exactly. The woman killed the maid and covered it up with a bullshit ghost story. Though I didn't watch from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
J3da:
I count myself out of this Fear files oh, can't fit shout jare!
Yeah! Me too. It scared the hell out of me when I realised it was a documentary not fiction. I can't remember the last time I put on the light in my room.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
meenagiggs:

Yeah! Me too. It scared the hell out of me when I realised it was a documentary not fiction. I can't remember the last time I put on the light in my room.
r u kidding me
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
r u kidding me
Nah! I couldn't even remain in the living room to watch Igbal. angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Fear Flies, OYO is ur case oo

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
meenagiggs:

Nah! I couldn't even remain in the living room to watch Igbal. angry
den u r beyond Redemption tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
den u r beyond Redemption tongue
cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rukky2000(f): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
komzyb:
lol,wit his big head
not that bad komzyb
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Bolanlevivian: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
I wonder if she was forced to stay in an hunted house......God forbid if na me I don park my things leave the house that very day, if my husband like make he believe me or not, after the old woman tell her the story wey dey behind the ghost issue , she still carry her leg enter that house, na for main road my husband go come meet me that day.....mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Fear files? CRAP!!!!! Sip my agbo...m off to bed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by merrypink(f): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
lol...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
funny enough I wasn't scared off by that documentary

na this kind thing I dey like

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bolanlevivian:
I wonder if she was forced to stay in an hunted house......God forbid if na me I don park my things leave the house that very day, if my husband like make he believe me or not, after the old woman tell her the story wey dey behind the ghost issue , she still carry her leg enter that house, na for main road my husband go come meet me that day.....mtchew

the same thing my mum said
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Vyolet(f): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2015
rossyc:
same here, i cant wait for monday. Please i need u to put me through. Was Sahiba married to dulgeet before or where they just in a relationship? Want to know how she got pregnant for dulgeet, didnt start from d beginning
It was an arranged wedding at first so they could both travel to the london with honeymoon visa but when daljit's mom went to london,she made sure her son married sahiba legally,so Yes,they were married and sahiba fell in love along the line.
They slept in the same room for days after she had confessed her love for daljit so definitely,they had sex,just that they didn't show us. They were married and that was why Ranveer asked Sahiba to divorce daljit before he would release evidence to save him.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2015
With d way pple were complaining abt eternal love I had 2 goan read abt it cos I was getting interested in it....bt I must confess it's eida d producers hit deir heads on d floor or d writers were high on sumtin wen dey were writing d plot. Dat series is a waste of tym nd very annoyin mtcheeewww I dunno wat is eternal abt d luv shown in dat series...abeg I'll stick 2 married again sef no mata hw irritating nd childish it is nw dan watch dat ETERNAL NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Some people are scared of Fear Files.....kikikiiiikiiii!! Brace up people. .there's good and evil in this World, it can't all be lovey dovey
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
tomisinbaby:
Thank God vikram eventually married sugni at the end of breaking free if not it would not have made sense to me

Who asked you for details? angry angry You just ruined it for some of us! Very bad!!! angry

...#TeamSugniAdi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Petitediva14(f): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
my dear I understand you... Have Read d synopsis too...i Have decided not to watch anymore too angry it's a wack plot!

Thank God i am not the only one who thinks so.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Petitediva14(f): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
haliluck:
With d way pple were complaining abt eternal love I had 2 goan read abt it cos I was getting interested in it....bt I must confess it's eida d producers hit deir heads on d floor or d writers were high on sumtin wen dey were writing d plot. Dat series is a waste of tym nd very annoyin mtcheeewww I dunno wat is eternal abt d luv shown in dat series...abeg I'll stick 2 married again sef no mata hw irritating nd childish it is nw dan watch dat ETERNAL NONSENSE!

You got it! They were high!! Me, i am sticking to Destiny even though it is a long series. I don't have time to waste on that eternal nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.