Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284762 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
mistytohcute:
funny enough I wasn't scared off by that documentary

na this kind thing I dey like

I don dey suspect u o!..... BTW......

don't you think we should go rent a big, fine haunted house together??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hukum is a good actor though...he played the part of a Lousy Money Monger really well.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
haliluck:
With d way pple were complaining abt eternal love I had 2 goan read abt it cos I was getting interested in it....bt I must confess it's eida d producers hit deir heads on d floor or d writers were high on sumtin wen dey were writing d plot. Dat series is a waste of tym nd very annoyin mtcheeewww I dunno wat is eternal abt d luv shown in dat series...abeg I'll stick 2 married again sef no mata hw irritating nd childish it is nw dan watch dat ETERNAL NONSENSE!
you see cheesy it's useless
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
I Just realised Aunt Maya is in Devdas, no be today she start to act evill aunt character... Devdas showing now on chAnnel 167 dstv
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
J3da:
I count myself out of this Fear files oh, can't fit shout jare!

Same here jare, count me out joor
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
sophiadfirst:
Fear Flies, OYO is ur case oo

l tell you cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
my dear I understand you... Have Read d synopsis too...i Have decided not to watch anymore too angry it's a wack plot!

Please, give me the link to the synopsis
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
meenagiggs:

Yeah! Me too. It scared the hell out of me when I realised it was a documentary not fiction. I can't remember the last time I put on the light in my room.

grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Any1 here looking forward to seeing FEAR FILES tonight? Click like if u do

Not looking forward to it anymore embarassed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin
Yesterday's episode of Fear Files was just an introduction from the look of things...strange things happening everywhere. Today's episode is Hmmmnn... Interesting!! Eclipse/Lunar wahala, okay?? What a traumatic experience for a little girl? Olopka see wetin pass am..Oh dear?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Adesiji77:

Pls
Please, give me the link to the synopsis
http://www.zeetv.com/shows/rab-se-sohna-isshq/ http://www.desi-tashan.com/category/tv-serials/zee-tv1/rab-se-sona-ishq you just have to know the episode you are sha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:
grin
Yesterday's episode of Fear Files was just an introduction from the look of things...strange things happening everywhere. Today's episode is Hmmmnn... Interesting!! Eclipse/Lunar wahala, okay?? What a traumatic experience for a little girl? Olopka see wetin pass am..Oh dear?
Imagine a police man telling you to run. cheesy
Anyway, I don't believe the story.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ladylaurel(f): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
This Fear files na wa o. Scared d shit out of me
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
ladylaurel:
This Fear files na wa o. Scared d shit out of me
is it?? It looks like a story u tell children when u take them camping in d wood. It looks lame

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Who is watching PALAT?! I love that song and d movie is making sense

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
atoleybaba:
Who is watching PALAT?! I love that song and d movie is making sense

Same here bro cheesy

Movie title is "Main Tera Hero".

The song (Palat) is one of my favourites.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Adesiji77:

Same here bro cheesy

Lol am loving that movie it is making laugh my ass out. I just want to call that movie PALAT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
i wanted to watch the movie just because of the song PALAT but d movie totally sense makes
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Vixo:

I don dey suspect u o!..... BTW......
don't you think we should go rent a big, fine haunted house together??

of course
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2015
J3da:
I Just realised Aunt Maya is in Devdas, no be today she start to act evill aunt character... Devdas showing now on chAnnel 167 dstv
Yes o. And she looks evil though.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2015
Adesiji77:

Same here bro cheesy

I downloaded Palat video after i saw it on zeeworld. Palat and Titli from Chennai express are my favourite.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
On a lighter note, i like that whistle they blow for Akash. By the way,who noticed Akash's walking step? That guy is too funnycheesy.

Pls take time to look at his hair too grin funny

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
On a lighter note, i like that whistle they blow for Akash. By the way,who noticed Akash's walking step? That guy is too funnycheesy.

Pls take time to look at his hair too grin funny
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Devdas is my favourite hindi movie of all times. Forget Aishwarya and talk about Madhuri Dixit...classiest actress ever!

You r right @ Madhuri...... And d songs in Devdas kiss r timeless I must say!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
If Arti and Yash are really serious to get Radha married to Suraj they should start by combing and brushing her hair very well? They're so concerned about giving lectures and convincing people that they forgot her appearance. How can "Mrs-Suraj-Scindia-in-the-making" be going around with such Dada-cious hair? Even Akash has upgraded, they should get her all dolled up with some of Gayatri's pink eye shadows undecided

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
PLS CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN FEAR FILES FOR ME. I REALLY NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT. DO NOT KNOW IF Y DAY WAS THE FIRST TIME THEY AIRED IT. EVEN THOUGH FEAR NO GREE ME SIT DON FOR SITTING ROOM WATCH AM FINISH. HOUSE I HAIL UNA OOOOOO.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryALL I WANT IS AN EXPLAINATION ABT FEAR FILES
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
twerk:
PLS CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN FEAR FILES FOR ME. I REALLY NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT. DO NOT KNOW IF Y DAY WAS THE FIRST TIME THEY AIRED IT. EVEN THOUGH FEAR NO GREE ME SIT DON FOR SITTING ROOM WATCH AM FINISH. HOUSE I HAIL UNA OOOOOO.
Hmm! Yesterday's episode was the 2nd. The 1st aired on Sat. It's a documentary on the paranormal. Ghosts, witches, hauntings etc. The 1st episode was scarier.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
meenagiggs:

Hmm! Yesterday's episode was the 2nd. The 1st aired on Sat. It's a documentary on the paranormal. Ghosts, witches, hauntings etc. The 1st episode was scarier.
IMO the 2nd was scarier cos it involved a child even d dad died nd dey saw his spirit. Then to have to watch that woman when d moon was fully out that was when I was like wtf. The FF no dey scary to me but it has been officially in my house. You can watch any other zee series but no FF
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
i'm waiting for the airport episode of fear files

the one in the advert
it's gonna be freaking hilarious

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
twerk:
some people claim to see strange things(witches,ghosts, and the like) at their place of residence or work and they come and share their experiences. Not scary to me tho makes me feel sleepy more like bed time story

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.