Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283757 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
mistytohcute:
i'm waiting for the airport episode of fear files

the one in the advert

it's gonna be freaking hilarious
exactly na that one dy sweet me to watch too oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Cardyjah(f): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
atoleybaba:
some people claim to see strange things(witches,ghosts, and the like) at their place of residence or work and they come and share their experiences. Not scary to me tho makes me feel sleepy more like bed time story
lol. u go fear na cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Cardyjah:

lol. u go fear na cheesy
Lol...if u are looking for scary watch child play or saw....that is what they call scary

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Fear files is the kind of movie I'll like to watch before bed. Doesn't really seem scary tho.. But abeg who demanded the promise.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sugni yaff vex angry . Vikram don enter cheesy. Madam Reva's brother to the rescue. Why is Adi scolding Sugni, he's just like any other Landlord in Mahuari (except Vikram who's always been sympathetic to the plight of the Bednis). They hate and treat Bednis with disdain..that he's trying to atone for making his uncle's life miserable OR just being curious as to why his Uncle is stuck on Sugni doesn't make him a saint undecided . Okay so the mental instability thing was a ploy...Hmmmnn. Reva Sorry cry . See Adi o!! Choooi!! Oh nooooo!!! Amrita please ask that woman for me!! To protect Sugni knowing he's engaged?? She kept asking him to "do something as a Landlord"... now someone else is hurting. Everyone milking Vikram and Sugni's situation. Sugni should leave the village...she just wants to be close to Vikram. She's killing herself!! angry . Okay? So Reva's brother is the one giving her the scope on how to handle Vikram? Meanwhile the guy is already lusting after Sugary* (according to my sister). Vikram to Reva's brother - " I can see your eyes are very sharp". LMFAO.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Please who watched desiboys ,, my mom just vex me dat sat.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Sugni yaff vex angry . Vikram don enter cheesy. Madam Reva's brother to the rescue...
I never vex yet angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
sugni:
I never vex yet angry

Just dey vex dey go jare...you're the one who's been Left high and dry!! It's allowed, punish Vikram!! angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blossom023:
I did....I think that is the 2nd funniest Indian movie av watched in recent time

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
my mum was always right

Reva is not mad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wait ooo so Rewa was not actually mad she only planned it with her bruh? undecided seems like am confuse o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ah wahala! RIVER JORDAN is not mad oo shocked... Hmmm dis brother with his lusty eyes angry he asnt met the Raging Sugni yet grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
mistytohcute:
my mum was always right

Reva is not mad

..but she's been unstable for years now?? Or is it that shes so temperamental to be throwing things at her husband?? That's shady o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blossom023:

me self

na that time she know say she go send me errand

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dis Vikram is obsessed abeg angry that type of love is dangerous angry

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
mistytohcute:

me self

na that time she know say she go send me errand

I swear. If it was married again she will leave it or breaking free. I hate those movies ehnnnn.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Ah wahala! RIVER JORDAN is not mad oo shocked... Hmmm dis brother with his lusty eyes angry he asnt met the Raging Sugni yet grin
I never get hm time
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..but she's been unstable for years now?? Or is it that shes so temperamental to be throwing things at her husband?? That's shady o

she dey pretend
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
sugni:
I never get hm time
lmao grin sugni make sure you give him a tight slap if he tries rubbish cheesy grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
mistytohcute:

she dey pretend

Smh..that's wicked!! I hereby grant Vikram the permission to divorce her grin . And why did she wait a whole year to reappear?? I'll have to watch this again, was busy making dinner
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blossom023:

I swear. If it was married again she will leave it or breaking free. I hate those movies ehnnnn.

a beg hate married again

but try to like breaking free
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
mistytohcute:

a beg hate married again

but try to like breaking free

have you watched "my hearts beats for lola" .. because of how it was I was almost crazy. I hate love movies that go round and round.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Omo aarti av taught suraj how to give long boring speeches

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
I said it dis brother ode is very daft angry *facepalm* ur daughter was beaten by a snake and u r talking to the gardener about ur fathers remarriage sad oh gosh I hope his stupidity isn't hereditary angry

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
BROTHER ODEEEEE angry angry angry shoro niyen? You'd end your marriage on that suitation ehn You are too dull abeg.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
atoleybaba:
Omo aarti av taught suraj how to give long boring speeches

grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
BROTHER ODEEEEE angry angry angry shoro niyen? You'd end your marriage on that suitation ehn You are too dull abeg.... angry

Don't mind the dullard.

At least for once, the plan of "Ishita the witch" did not materialise. cheesy

Integrity trumps evil eventually

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
What else does Ishita have up her sleeve this time o?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Fear files in married again
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Omo ale jatijati ni Akash yi o... shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by VOM: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls who can briefly summarise today's episode of married again,i no know wetin i do my gotv o,so many channels are missing this evening o,thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.