Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" (2495 Views)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock / Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . / PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by nyabingi(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
THIS IS ONE OF A THE AUTOMATED NEWSLETTERS SENT OUT TO ITS SUBSCRIBERS TODAY:

About a week ago, we opened the bets on for
members to bet on who they believe will win the presidential
election between, Jonathan, Buhari and the rest.

Click https://www./bets/category/3/15335/1 to
see.

Because there are lots of Buhari fans online and all the noise
of change, we thought many people will back the General.

But funny enough, very few people bet on Buhari. Most people
have been putting money on GEJ despite having smaller odds.

What we don't understand is if there are no Buhari fans on
or dem no get liver.

Where do you stand? Back it up with money.

https://www./bets/category/3/15335/1

3 Likes

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by kent79: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Guys are quite sure that PDP will rig the election
Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by dokyOloye: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Buhari will ban nairabet if he becomes d president.
Another reason not to vote Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by kay1one2(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
K

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by ozoigbondu: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
APC fans knows deep inside their heart that unseating jonathan and enthroning a die hard jihadist is like pushing a mountain with your bare hands ***IMPOSSIBLE***

APC as a party runs on lies and propganda.They are active only on media promoted by their warriors with multiple account but in reality they have nothing on ground

7 Likes

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by SeverusSnape(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
They know what's up.
Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by PhockPhockMan: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Even APC e-rats can not bet a kobo on a sure loser like Buhari.
Buhari can only be president of FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF INTERNET.

3 Likes

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by Trut(m): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Even the Sai Buhari trolls knows that Buhari is perpetually unelectable.

3 Likes

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by Collynzo9: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
I posted something like this in reply to that noise maker called Egift recently. Buhari has an odd of 2.0 which means that if you bet 100 000 you get 200 000, if you bet 500 k you get 1 million. That is a real money doubler.
All the APC noise makers on Nairaland, twitter and facebook can bet their life savings or even take a loan from the bank (like their master?) and get it doubled since they are so sure of Buhari's victory, instead the silent GEJ supporters are the ones betting despite his smaller odds which is just 1.4.
Shameless noise makers!
Seun ishilove lalasticlala obinoscopy, you guys need to take this to front page for more APC fans to be informed.

3 Likes

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
I can stake my fortune that buhari will lose.

1 Like

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by Collynzo9: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Even some regular online gamblers I know in real life who happen to be noisy APC supporters are avoiding the bet like ebola.

2 Likes

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by Oklander: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Everybody no be gambler. na everything una wan dey take chop money? Is there a condition on the bet that if the election is rigged, them go return the money? mumu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by atlwireles: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
APC supporters are noise makers, they know Buhari is never going to win any election in this country. grin grin grin They comment on social media with 500 monikers each, giving people the impression of a huge support base. In real life, they are no where to be found, Nairabet, just found that out.

5 Likes

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by whitecat2: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Buhari supporters don't have money to throw away like pdp who has Trillions of stolen naira, or they aren't betting people, or they don't know your website. I'm hearing nairabet for the first time and will still not go there, it doesn't sound promising, but rather a place that needs traffick so bad.

2 Likes

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
customized13:
I can stake my fortune that buhari will lose.
What you actually need is to stake your stupidity so that your stupidity will go away from you.....mumu

3 Likes

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by deskossy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Deep down their heart, they know they cannot unseat an incumbent president. ...not with d army and police in their pockets

1 Like

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by ba7man(m): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
.....And the whole World says GEJ is clueless.

GEJ will return to Otuoke this may, no story.

Its only the posters above that want him.

2 Likes

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by VickyRichmond(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
ba7man:
.....And the whole World says GEJ is clueless.

GEJ will return to Otuoke this may, no story.

Its only the posters above that want him.
Oya bet ur money,no grammar.Show us say u get liver.

2 Likes

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by ba7man(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
VickyRichmond:
Oya bet ur money,no grammar.Show us say u get liver.
#GEJmustdofrogjumpinprison.

Help me spread this message or face your front.
Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:14am On Feb 11, 2015
deskossy:
Deep down their heart, they know they cannot unseat an incumbent president. ...not with d army and police in their pockets
And is that how to practice democracy? Intimidate people because you know you will lose? Basically, you're going against the wishes of the majority...

How do you expect then to rule in peace when your supporters are in the minority?

3 Likes

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by Change2015(m): 1:16am On Feb 11, 2015
Cheap marketing trick. Abeg go and pay for proper adverts on this site jo.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by Missy89(f): 1:43am On Feb 11, 2015
Maybe the are not gamblers
Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by Adminisher: 1:48am On Feb 11, 2015
kent79:
Guys are quite sure that PDP will rig the election

They are trying to drive up sales.
Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari supporters have one thing In common ; they lack common sense.

I can bet my savings that the average Buharist can not get more than 75 in his/her IQ test.

Pic very related: your average APC supporter, he wants to know but his brain is a hinderance
Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Buhari supporters have one thing In common ; they lack common sense.

I can bet my savings that the average Buharist can not get more than 75 in his/her IQ test.

Please stop barking like a dog on heat....and please stop thinking with your anus and please stop opening that dustbin you call mouth to say rubbish because it makes you look as if you are the most foolish man on earth...this is what happens when kids like you have access to the internet...

Sai buhari
Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by Ddonchester: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hahahahahaha APC Goons are afraid
Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by thaoriginator: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
nyabingi:
THIS IS ONE OF A THE AUTOMATED NEWSLETTERS SENT OUT TO ITS SUBSCRIBERS TODAY:

About a week ago, we opened the bets on for
members to bet on who they believe will win the presidential
election between, Jonathan, Buhari and the rest.

Click https://www./bets/category/3/15335/1 to
see.

Because there are lots of Buhari fans online and all the noise
of change, we thought many people will back the General.

But funny enough, very few people bet on Buhari. Most people
have been putting money on GEJ despite having smaller odds.

What we don't understand is if there are no Buhari fans on
or dem no get liver.

Where do you stand? Back it up with money.

https://www./bets/category/3/15335/1

Stupeed boy with an indomie brain.. Your mama don born you already
Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by tzoracle: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
lmao, apc robots hw market cheesy cheesy
Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by KanwuliaJara: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
EXACTLY!

Dem dey make noise online.
While PDP is PHOCKING INEC offline!!!
Oga ooooooooooh! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by Edwardhead(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'm betting on GMB n I'm not going to lose.
Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by bgates: 6:09am On Feb 12, 2015
front page
Re: Berates Buhari Supporters...says "They Dont Have Liver" by PassingShot(m): 6:13am On Feb 12, 2015
I don't do betting and it's possible many Buhari's supporters don't trust GEJ/PDP not to rig the election. We all know that in a free, fair and credible election, GEJ stands no chance hence they've been tactically postponing the election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Reportedly Avoids North Over Hate Speeches / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Supporting Saraki During NASS Election(pics / Babcock University Students Lament After School Fees Is Increased ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.