Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! (2446 Views)

Four(4) Fact About APC / 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by McDonalds2014(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Genuine #Change is here…
– First Party to elect a Female Governor in
Nigeria #APC.
– First Party to win re-election in Oyo #APC.
– First time Lagos shares the same Party with the
Federal Government #APC.
– First Party to unseat a sitting President. #APC
And you all thought we were joking when we
were screaming #CHANGE
Add Yours!!

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by MizMyColi(f): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
The tips of the broom in the picture above are not equal...

3 Likes

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by kodded(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
FIRST PARTY THAT WILL NEVER CONCEDE DEFEAT angry

2 Likes

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
First party to produce a Lawyer in the presidency
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by kodded(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
First party to produce a Lawyer in the presidency
AND FIRST PARTY TO PRODUCE A CERTIFIED ILLITERATE AS A PRESIDENT smiley cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
First party to be endorsed by a terrorist organization boko haram

3 Likes

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by incredible6(m): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

lmao what dos DAT have to do wif anything

1 Like

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
kodded:
if only your father were half as literate as Buhari..he may not have ended up giving birth to an idiiot like you

9 Likes

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by Joycomethnow: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Which female Governor? In your dream state I guessed.
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by kodded(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
BiHung:
if only your father were half as literate as Buhari..he may not have ended up giving birth to an idiiot like you
[/s]
YOU KNOW YOU ARE A FOOL . ...................DID I INSULT YOU ?................DID I CALL YOUR PARENT HERE ?... SMH

TOO MUCH OF KIDS IN NAIRALAND THESE DAYS undecided

6 Likes

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
incredible6:

lmao what dos DAT have to do wif anything

He asked me to add mine.
I did.

Or, is that not a fact too?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by stanech: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
1st party to tell a widow to go and die

1st party to deport Nigerians from Nigeria

A party that can't accept election result except they win

3 Likes

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by stanech: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
lol

1 Like

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by SIRKOL(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by mumbasa: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
The first party whose actions will finally lead to the division that we all are clamoring for. Sorry Many of us cos the Yoruba's and Hausa's will never consider that now.
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by tupem: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin grin couldn't help but laugh!

1 Like

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by agoadiv(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
BiHung:
oboy i like u..amadioha his moda for givin birth to a fool like him without killing him sharperly

2 Likes

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by agoadiv(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
YOU KNOW YOU ARE A FOOL . ...................DID I INSULT YOU ?................DID I CALL YOUR PARENT HERE ?... SMH

[b] oboy ur a certified fOOl,i pity ur generation for having a fOOl like u as generation builder

1 Like

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by agoadiv(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]

[b] oboy ur a certified fOOl,i pity ur generation for having a fOOl like u as generation builder[b]
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by mumumugu(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
First party to
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by abduljabbar4(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
What I have noticed today is that some kaduna Apc supporters expect everything to be in favour of Apc. Imagine some fools who don't know anything about Kasupda trying to argue with me because I said something against elrufa'I.
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by kodded(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
agoadiv:
oboy ur a certified fOOl,i pity ur generation for having a fOOl like u as generation builder[b]
[/s] [b]NO NEED TO TRADE TRASH WITH A LIL BOY
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by kodded(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:
What I have noticed today is that some kaduna Apc supporters expect everything to be in favour of Apc. Imagine some fools who don't know anything about Kasupda trying to argue with me because I said something against elrufa'I.
BRO YOU ARE LUCKY THEY DINT KILL YOU
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by Bamoha(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
kodded:
tongue e pain am
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by McDonalds2014(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

He asked me to add mine.
I did.

Or, is that not a fact too?
biko..... Please take it easy... You don't have to start quarreling on this Hun
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by Rubis(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
kodded:

Seems you are the illiterate here! Gmb speaks error-free-English compare to Gej. the only thing here is his Hausa accent which is a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by kodded(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rubis:

Seems you are the illiterate here! Gmb speaks error-free-English compare to Gej. the only thing here is his Hausa accent which is a normal thing.

HOW WILL A LITERATE SAY HE WILL STABILIZE WORLD OIL PRICE ? undecided
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by Rubis(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
kodded:
HOW WILL A LITERATE SAY HE WILL STABILIZE WORLD OIL PRICE ? undecided

I repeat:- you are the illiterate here!!!!

Modify your words and ask me the question again.

1 Like

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by kodded(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
Rubis:

I repeat:- you are the illiterate here!!!!

Modify your words and ask me the question again.
[/s]
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by redcliff: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Das y its a broom
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
redcliff:

Das y its a broom

Some brooms have equal tips.
Ask Ewedu lovers.
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by steppin: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
First and only party that insults and threatens people when they feel threatened.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrested ISIS Emir Link To Buhari / See Photo Of British Troops Training Nigerian Soldiers To Help Fight Boko Haram / One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.