Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group (27167 Views)

How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by joe120120(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2015
dguyindcorner:

you are greatest hypocrite. 30 soldiers monitoring a single person, using military to harass citizens, using soldiers that ought to be in battle field with BH to harass opposition leaders, talking of intimidations.
is only u fools dont read news .u dont no wat happen in ur country ,u just open nairaland and make noise shame to u fools,

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by adeA1(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2015
Lol .. AIT dn sel their integrity. Election period seems ending to them. We shall see...
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by chimichael05: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
it is all that they got. Bleep u all
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
I HAVE STOPPED TUNING IN TO AIT,RAY POWER AND THE REST.THEY ARE NO MORE BETTER THAN NTA AND FRCN.

1 Like

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Ekken: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
ola6:
This is why I hate APC. They are very violent. They want to use intimidation to rise to power. We Nigerians say NO!!!
so you never belief is PDP&GEJ that is intimidating NIGERIAN, enough of autocratic rule in Nigeria.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Ekken: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
I now blame myself for invested in AIT share, they become more worst by the day I mistakingly tune to any of their program, enough of been sentimental because of a seasonal money.
HOW CAN A TV STATION CHANGE A FACE OF PRESIDENT TO BE WITH ANIMAL "in this case northerner never fail for this, because southerner will never take this too"
GMB SHALL MARCH OUT GEJ FROM ASO ROCK ON 29TH OF MAY,15.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by poundlander: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
ChapelHillShooting NEED FRONT PAGE
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Blackfire(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote
author=ba7man post=30616623]I had plans of visiting AIT to give them
somthing to scare them a bit but this works just fine too.

Nairaland is next, who has their office addy. cool[/quote]

*dialling SSS* but on a second tot,okija shrine will solve ur problem.* give me ur name and mother' name*
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by whitecat2: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dum Dum, we are not all under a spell of mental slavery, I was born free and living in a 'freeworld' armed with the knowledge of my rights!

You can roll over and play dead while being raped to death, but count me out!
Rexxie:

yea,n a serious work for'em will to get ur goddamm berserk arsse cool off big time in jail...
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
whitecat2:
Dum Dum, we are not all under a spell of mental slavery, I was born free and living in a 'freeworld' armed with the knowledge of my rights!

You can roll over and play dead while being raped to death, but count me out!
yea again,n u nath'n but a goddamm 4kn born2rule parasite n its time u guys ruled over ur cows...but for sure u got a date with da jailor,punk..
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by whitecat2: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Brand new lunatic!
Rexxie:

yea again,n u nath'n but a goddamm 4kn born2rule parasite n its time u guys ruled over ur cows...but for sure u got a date with da jailor,punk..
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 12, 2015
whitecat2:
Brand new lunatic!
punk_arsse_niggga....they gonna screw u up big time in prison...
grin
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by datribune: 7:11am On Feb 12, 2015
babestella:

Please explain how GEJ has become power drunk. Is it by seeking his legitimate second term in office? Is that being power drunk? Please shut up if you can't reason through what the constitution says about the country, how we should live and how it should be run. Common sense is not common after all.

Babestella d defender of d eediot, u can't even mask your stupidity. Newsflash, dumbo, Nigerians ain't dumb like u, a supporter of d weakest, most corrupt & clueless leader in nigerian history.
Hehehehehe a unicellular simpleton wit a stupidity gene is threatening is telling me to shut up on a national forum. What do u know about d constitution?. Mtcheeeww. saTANoid, go hug a transformer & save nigeria & d world of ur pathetic existence if u can't deal wit d change dat is coming. FACT - d clueless one is at d homestrech of his inept presidency.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by anwo247: 7:38am On Feb 12, 2015
Adminisher:

Please don't cast Jonathan in the garb of a great leader. Buhari's strongest supporters are in the SW and SS. Please how is that for smartness that the so called sophisticated south had fewer people showing interest in the Presidency? The north is more intelligent than you and actually had five presidential candidates showing interest in the presidency in the two serious political parties. The South only had one Good luck Jonathan so when tribalism has finished playing with your mind maybe you will reason properly.

So let me give you some education.
Jonathan is not important. He is only one person but there are 170million Nigerians. We have seen him speak and act so I am sure at least 60% of these 170million Nigerians would make better presidents than Jonathan and you know that as well if your IQ is at least average.
So it sas all about luck and what God has planned for every person. God has done his bit but Jonathan has messed up his own opportunity and now Nigerians are well within rights to boot him out. Jonathan is not important at all. I walked past a nursery school today and saw little kids with school bags and lunch boxes looking at life with trust and hope, depending on us to make the right choices for their futures. No my friend Jonathan is not important, he has gotten his chance, tried with railways and agric, stolen a lot of money but he has to go. It is very simple. Those nursery school kids have to live and thrive and they are depending on is.

The northerners dont owe Jonathan anything, dont like him and don't want him. Pure and simple. Any asking about whys and wherefores is just unnecessary vexation of spirit. They are not going to vote for him. And they should not be expected to like him, unemployment is 80% amongst youths, Boko Haram is killing their kids and recruiting the remaining and it is getting alarming. The northerners accuse Jona of sponsoring Boko Haram or at least being weak on it as an ethnic cleansing program. Please tell me as an intelligent being who understands people different from his own culture why they should support their enemy.

You are being parochial and locally minded in your post and maybe it is the same glasses that the under exposed Jonathan has been looking at Nigeria with. That is why he would be handing over to his opponent soon.

Another long nonsense.

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by whitecat2: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jail bird broke asss niggg, go back home, it seems all you know is jail house. Smh! You have been brain-washed and spent better part of your life locked up. It's all good, but some people have never been to jail and will never be, jail is only made for bum-criminals like you.
Rexxie:

punk_arsse_niggga....they gonna screw u up big time in prison...
grin
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
whitecat2:
Jail bird broke asss niggg, go back home, it seems all you know is jail house. Smh! You have been brain-washed and spent better part of your life locked up. It's all good, but some people have never been to jail and will never be, jail is only made for bum-criminals like you.
whoa! u almost crying now,thought u had some venom n was gonna spill blood! Y u suddenly recoiled ur bloody talkin'arsse now,huh? Da authorities aint leaving no stone unturned talkin'bout security during n after da election period,so if da likes of u abokii hunkheel broncos wanna do a part2 of da '11 bulshiit,be sure u choose to cool ur goddamm arsse in jail n not keep ur numskull on da path of some red dot,i bet ur cow brain didnt copy that,but who cares,am not in mars,ya know...
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by whitecat2: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bumkin, you have really lost your mind, does that sound like a cry to you? Be my guest! I see you are trying to console your sorry self. Bring it on, I have your time. Btw, your security personnel should be knocking on my door by now, or are they also all bark no bite like you? Go dry hump the grass goat!
Rexxie:

whoa! u almost crying now,thought u had some venom n was gonna spill blood! Y u suddenly recoiled ur bloody talkin'arsse now,huh? Da authorities aint leaving no stone unturned talkin'bout security during n after da election period,so if da likes of u abokii hunkheel broncos wanna do a part2 of da '11 bulshiit,be sure u choose to cool ur goddamm arsse in jail n not keep ur numskull on da path of some red dot,i bet ur cow brain didnt copy that,but who cares,am not in mars,ya know...
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
whitecat2:
Bumkin, you have really lost your mind, does that sound like a cry to you? Be my guest! I see you are trying to console your sorry self. Bring it on, I have your time. Btw, your security personnel should be knocking on my door by now, or are they also all bark no bite like you? Go dry hump the grass goat!
cow,get ur arsse on da streets after ait anounce gej as winner of da elections n see if u dont get da luxury of seeing,for a split sec, that shred of a sponge bob u gat 4 a brain spread on ur laps..
grin
u still crying!
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by dokyOloye: 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
mayor360:
u really r crazy, 30 soldiers monitoring him, they r threat to his life, u think like a walking dead man, pple like u call black white, support evil, not to worry it's time for change, time to vote out an oppressor who wanna do all evil to keep power and ruin Nigeria, where is our foreign reserve, gone in 6 yrs, despite removal of none existing fuel subsidy and petrol selling for over $100/barrel, he has finished Nigeria... and fools like u keep buying is idea of washing TINUBU instead of delivering the chibok girls
People like U r d reason abortion should be legalised.
Why pour abuses on me,did I abuse Tinubu or anybody?
If U r frustrated and tired of life,why not just commit suicide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe / Arrest Shi’ite Leaders Nationwide - IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders / Ifeanyi Ubah: I Have Not Been Sacked As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.