Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group (27172 Views)

How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by lastpage: 2:05am On Feb 11, 2015
shizzle11:
Absolutely! how i wish we had more sensible and reasonable yorubas like you

You are bloddy Eediat!

You think when "Omo Yiiboos" like you go and register a Moniker sounding like a Yoruba name, that makes you Yoruba?

Not in your lifetime or a thousand lifetimes of your ancestors! We dont sell our birthright for a few crumbstongue tongue tongue

Omo-ale, olorii'buu! Omo ajo'kuta ma mo'mi grin grin

Today they are South-South, tomorrow they are Jews, Yesterday they were Biafrans .....confused bunch of primate suffering identity crisis from 1963!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Creamz(m): 2:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Tomorrow it will be Channels and Lagos Tv saying PDP supporters are coming to threaten them. Nigerians should use their heads. This might just be a propaganda from PDP. Anyone who watches AIT knows that they are Pro-Jonathan in a way. The only Neutral programme there is Focus Nigeria. Too bad that politics has been dragged this far
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:26am On Feb 11, 2015
fastguy10:
Show us d letter or keep mute

What do u mean?
U must be a very big learner not to know that gmb supporters r murderers
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Eluwilussit(m): 2:29am On Feb 11, 2015
lastpage:

You dont need to remind us, unlike your clueless leader, we dont suffer amnesia!

The above is just one reason why Nigerians want CHANGE!
They dont want to be lorded over by PARTY OF MURDERERS!

Bola Ige was an "excellent statesman yet Jonathan's PDP nest of killers still murdered him!
What good can come out of such association of people?
No wonder we are where we are today, under PDP.

But this time around, "something go happen o"! undecided

Whatever has a beginning, surely has an end.
May 28 is the end of these "association of killers" led by Jonathan himself.

Lastpage!

Ladtpage, while I admire your desire for change, I want you to know that most of us want change. Some of us desire genuine change. Others just want change from pdp to apc.

Bro, I want you to be fair to Jona, even if you hate him. I am sure we will all agree that Jona was not anywhere near the corridor of power when the enemies felled the great Ige. Obasanjo, the man APC is celebrating today, was the c-in-c. Today he is progressive because Jona boy no giffam chop. He has turned his back on Jonah. Lastpage, do you sincerely believe that if Jona had danced to OBJ's tune that he would have left Jona?

Obasanjo and their likes, have enjoyed our national wealth for too long. They don't think anyone but a former offsa should be able to look them in the eye. Jona is no fool. He's way smarter than we give him credit.

Obasanjo, Buhari, and all the offsas, should go home for good. Enough of this nonsense.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:29am On Feb 11, 2015
clevvermind:
So what are they planning to do? na empty threat jor. they cannot do anything.

R u kidding me!?
gmb supporters?! Honestly u don't know who gmb supporters r then
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:32am On Feb 11, 2015
whitecat2:
Past due!

What are they doing still in business anyway? This is one channel that should be blocked from homes across nigeria, let them live off their share of the missing trillions.
What r u waiting for!?
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by hunter21(m): 2:56am On Feb 11, 2015
omenka:
The kind of dangerous politics Jonathan keeps playing is one which is guaranteed to see to the complete obliteration of this country.

I believe this is just another plot to get at Buhari. AIT would write a threat letter, address it to itself, and after the general public is sufficiently aware of the existence of such a letter from some "pro-Buhari Group", they (AIT/Presidency) go ahead and execute the final act of their sinister agenda by bombing AIT's facilities and making sure a few staff are killed, then blame the incident on Buhari's supporters who had earlier "threatened to deal with AIT" and by extension, blame it on Buhari.

Jonathan is unbelievably wicked at heart. He would burn this country to the ground just to realise his selfish ambition.
I’ve received threats for criticising
Buhari — Sheik Gumi
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by urchbarbie(f): 3:34am On Feb 11, 2015
If u listen 2d news regularly rather dan wait for politics to get to front page for u to come n start showing ur non existent political knwlegde, then u won't always fight to knw d source. U can cofirm d gist. And pls am not violating Rule 8 tongue
duni04:
And this made front page! No evidence of the said broadcast, no evidence of a letter, nothing! And its on FP! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by kenee24(m): 4:21am On Feb 11, 2015
angryNa wa ooo...na only God fit save us for this country.

https://tips.naij.com/4-things-women-wont-tell-you-about-sexbut-you-need.html
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Eluwilussit(m): 4:25am On Feb 11, 2015
Adminisher:

Please don't cast Jonathan in the garb of a great leader. Buhari's strongest supporters are in the SW and SS. Please how is that for smartness that the so called sophisticated south had fewer people showing interest in the Presidency? The north is more intelligent than you and actually had five presidential candidates showing interest in the presidency in the two serious political parties. The South only had one Good luck Jonathan so when tribalism has finished playing with your mind maybe you will reason properly.

So let me give you some education.
Jonathan is not important. He is only one person but there are 170million Nigerians. We have seen him speak and act so I am sure at least 60% of these 170million Nigerians would make better presidents than Jonathan and you know that as well if your IQ is at least average.
So it sas all about luck and what God has planned for every person. God has done his bit but Jonathan has messed up his own opportunity and now Nigerians are well within rights to boot him out. Jonathan is not important at all. I walked past a nursery school today and saw little kids with school bags and lunch boxes looking at life with trust and hope, depending on us to make the right choices for their futures. No my friend Jonathan is not important, he has gotten his chance, tried with railways and agric, stolen a lot of money but he has to go. It is very simple. Those nursery school kids have to live and thrive and they are depending on is.

The northerners dont owe Jonathan anything, dont like him and don't want him. Pure and simple. Any asking about whys and wherefores is just unnecessary vexation of spirit. They are not going to vote for him. And they should not be expected to like him, unemployment is 80% amongst youths, Boko Haram is killing their kids and recruiting the remaining and it is getting alarming. The northerners accuse Jona of sponsoring Boko Haram or at least being weak on it as an ethnic cleansing program. Please tell me as an intelligent being who understands people different from his own culture why they should support their enemy.

You are being parochial and locally minded in your post and maybe it is the same glasses that the under exposed Jonathan has been looking at Nigeria with. That is why he would be handing over to his opponent soon.

No one is asking the North to like Jona. I don't like him much myself. The issue here is that the North appears to think that Buhari is the only choice. If he is, then the North is bereft of great men. Jonathan is not the best from the south. He was forced down our throat. Between him and Buhari, I can live with Jona. Not because Buhari is a northerner or Muslim, no hell. But because Buhari is a former coupist who overthrew Shagari's govt. I refuse to reward him for truncating our democracy.

On the insurgency, I remember the North was jubilating at the birth of Boko Haram. There was a wild celebration in the North. They saw it as victory over the infidels and the south. An armed wing of the North, sort of. Meanwhile, when Yerima introduced the repressive sharia law, which eventually gave birth to Boko Haram, the North hailed him too.

Lemme not bore you with too many facts, and make it easy for you. Buhari and the entire North, cried foul and told everyone who cared to listen that Jonathan was on ethnic cleansing. He condoned the insurgency and condemned the emergency rule. He demanded for justice for Boko Haram members. Today, the senile old soldier is running his presidential campaign, wearing the toga of messiah and change, while demonizing Jonathan. He is riding to success on the back of tribal and religious sentiments. The same Boko Haram he wanted amnesty for, are the ones he is promising to fight if he gets the job.

If you buy that crap because of sentiment, don't expect everyone else to do the same.

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by HoneySwag(f): 4:36am On Feb 11, 2015
dorodee:
I heard it too... They Just want this power by all means.... if GEJ wins he should get set for another islamist group. .. It's either their way or No way... what a people! !!

u can imagine ur cheap talk,u want to be ruled by force in a democratic era
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by thaoriginator: 5:08am On Feb 11, 2015
ola6:
This is why I hate APC. They are very violent. They want to use intimidation to rise to power. We Nigerians say NO!!!
shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by mayor360(m): 5:14am On Feb 11, 2015
thaoriginator:
shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sure u will hate APC, sebi u r brother to stupid pple like doyin okupe, ur conscience is dead, I don't blame u, an idiot can insult ur tribe and u feel elated, all this tribalism pple r blinded, all they seek is gej remain in power performing or not, God pass u all, said buhari, APC change, change, change Jonathan...
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by mayor360(m): 5:25am On Feb 11, 2015
dokyOloye:
If Tinubu doesn't have anything to hide,the aspect of soldiers monitoring him shouldn't be an issue.
I personally would like to have a battalion of soldiers following me around in view of d current security situation in d country.
u really r crazy, 30 soldiers monitoring him, they r threat to his life, u think like a walking dead man, pple like u call black white, support evil, not to worry it's time for change, time to vote out an oppressor who wanna do all evil to keep power and ruin Nigeria, where is our foreign reserve, gone in 6 yrs, despite removal of none existing fuel subsidy and petrol selling for over $100/barrel, he has finished Nigeria... and fools like u keep buying is idea of washing TINUBU instead of delivering the chibok girls

2 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by thaoriginator: 5:33am On Feb 11, 2015
mayor360:
sure u will hate APC, sebi u r brother to stupid pple like doyin okupe, ur conscience is dead, I don't blame u, an idiot can insult ur tribe and u feel elated, all this tribalism pple r blinded, all they seek is gej remain in power performing or not, God pass u all, said buhari, APC change, change, change Jonathan...
bros you smoke igbho dis early morning? grin

Oya check signature na..
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by jorlons(m): 5:45am On Feb 11, 2015
ola6:
This is why I hate APC. They are very violent. They want to use intimidation to rise to power. We Nigerians say NO!!!

In addition to what dguyindcorner told you. What about the numerous threats from Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, boyloaf and other militants supporting Mr. Clueless. The Northern group threatened AIT for showing lies about GMB while Asari has being threatening southerners and indeed Nigerians if his brother ends up losing.

Even a toddler knows PDP is a blood sucking party.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by OneNaira6: 5:47am On Feb 11, 2015
lastpage:

You are bloddy Eediat!

You think when "Omo Yiiboos" like you go and register a Moniker sounding like a Yoruba name, that makes you Yoruba?

Not in your lifetime or a thousand lifetimes of your ancestors! We dont sell our birthright for a few crumbstongue tongue tongue

Omo-ale, olorii'buu! Omo ajo'kuta ma mo'mi grin grin

Today they are South-South, tomorrow they are Jews, Yesterday they were Biafrans .....confused bunch of primate suffering identity crisis from 1963!

Lastpage!

Look at this ugly yoruba buffoon. A page earlier, the tribalistic monkey was accusing Johnathan of inciting tribalistic behaviors and supposedly tearing the nation apart, next page the same buffoon whose accusing someone of tribalism goes an commit that same offense. Typical of a yoruba. Tribalism is like a sibling to you people and hypocrites is una parents. That's why I despise you lots.

And spare us the story of not selling your birthrights. You people have been selling your birthrights since the beginning of your time. After all, there is a reason you people are nicknamed "Northern slaves". Even your own Obas admitted to taking money from politicians and looking the other way when your leaders were murdered by the northerners during June 12. No be so? Your Tinubu collected a huge chunk of money last election and brought you illiterates votes to GEJ last election no be so? To turn yoruba back to GEJ, all he needs to do is drop billions of naira in una faces and like usual, you money hungry buffons will immediately change your two faces as usual. Is it today we know you uneducated, underdeveloped, poverty stricken curse to the world called yoruba? We all aware the only reason Yoruba despise GEJ is due to the fact he "supposedly" neglected to drag your people and appointment you people in juicy position of his administration. After all, several months ago you illiterates let that secret slip on this forum.
I can't wait to this election ends so when your illiterate Buhari loses, you ediots can follow through with your parallel government threat. Get the f2k away and join your northern masters cause honestly, sharing a nation with you lots is like swimming in a pool full of snakes.

1 Like

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by diresimdi(m): 5:55am On Feb 11, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 11, 2015
ola6:
fool did u see the letter.
even if we are to believe the jargons- how does the northern groups relates to APC ( generalization)
lastly since u fools jump from one party to another y won't u say something bad about APC...
whether u like it or not its GMB till 2023
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by saudatu(m): 6:07am On Feb 11, 2015
omenka:
The kind of dangerous politics Jonathan keeps playing is one which is guaranteed to see to the complete obliteration of this country.

I believe this is just another plot to get at Buhari. AIT would write a threat letter, address it to itself, and after the general public is sufficiently aware of the existence of such a letter from some "pro-Buhari Group", they (AIT/Presidency) go ahead and execute the final act of their sinister agenda by bombing AIT's facilities and making sure a few staff are killed, then blame the incident on Buhari's supporters who had earlier "threatened to deal with AIT" and by extension, blame it on Buhari.

Jonathan is unbelievably wicked at heart. He would burn this country to the ground just to realise his selfish ambition.

Nothing but the truth. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by thunder74(m): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by thunder74(m): 6:29am On Feb 11, 2015
fastguy10:
Show us d letter or keep mute
Don't you see the way APC supporters insult and threatened fire on Nairaland and Other forum on whoever does not scream "sai Buhari"? You actually don't need any letter as proof before you believe.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by nagoma(m): 6:30am On Feb 11, 2015
ola6:

So where is the letter and what is the name of the group ? PDP is working in all fronts to precipitate crises and scuttle the election because they are facing defeat. No one threatened AIT it's just guilty conscience on their part.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by nagoma(m): 6:30am On Feb 11, 2015
thunder74:

Don't you see the way APC supporters insult and threatened fire on Nairaland and Other forum on whoever does not scream "sai Buhari"? You actually don't need any letter as proof before you believe.

Really?
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Rexyl(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2015
omenka:

you people are of dubious character! so freedom of press is now an offense. let the press continue their good work. our happiness is in their ability to say the truth Without fear or favour in their reports. both Jonathan and Buhari are aspiring leaders who need our votes, but before that time we must know their strengths and weaknesses.

The press must be bold to state and raise issues for general discussion and public awareness. I have noticed for some times that when an issue that question Buhari's personality is being raised someone like you and few others will try to close the chapter. With the freedom of press all deeds... past and present should be exposed. They must keep us abreast of happenings in pdp and apc camps.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by LajaLaba: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2015
shizzle11:
Absolutely! how i wish we had more sensible and reasonable yorubas like you
LMAO Jester grin and u called yourself literate Chaii
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2015
omenka:

Food for thought for those that care to reason.

1 Like

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by shopandmall(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2015
What is wrong is wrong, if Tinubu did that, then is that a justifiable reason for the present act by the government? We must learn to start thinking beyond the people and look at structures and policies. This is barbaric to say the least!

ola6:

Oh really?! What did your Tinubu do to Gani Fawehinmi when the latter sued him? Did Tinubu's thugs not harass Gani physically? Who killed Funsho Williams?

Abegi, soldiers break the drug baroon's legs. Cripple the slowpoke!!!
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2015
whitecat2:
You alright? those listed don't chase shadow!

They have serious work to do!
yea,n a serious work for'em will to get ur goddamm berserk arsse cool off big time in jail...
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by bidexmat(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2015
clevvermind:
So what are they planning to do? na empty threat jor. they cannot do anything.
never you underate the ram-like attitude of these monsters. Violence is their joy. They've been brain washed to kill. Trust me, I am a living witness. My aboki neighbours were the 1st to Ransack my house before they finally burnt it down.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2015
The repeated personality attacks on Gen. Buhari is only making matters worst and steering up more anger in the north.. Should that man lose (Whether free&fair or rigging), the average northerner will sum up the election postponement as the brain behind the supposed rigging and with the already "stirred to the neck" anger courtesy of the media attacks, this guys will explode in such a way that our security will be overwhelmed.. Honestly, this is what is see.. Anarchy looms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west / If Obi Doesn't Condemn Datti's Treasonable Comments, Then He Is Guilty - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.