Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group (27174 Views)

How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by bizlifelines(m): 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
I am so so sorry for shareholders of DAAR Plc
The company and it's management has been having bad press and too politically exposed

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Bayswater: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

Actually I don't think channels should be part of this list...they are not biased at all.

They do, subtly. They are on a N400m retainership with the APC government of Ogun State.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by ribbit: 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
dokyOloye:
If Tinubu doesn't have anything to hide,the aspect of soldiers monitoring him shouldn't be an issue.
I personally would like to have a battalion of soldiers following me around in view of d current security situation in d country.
if ait doesn't have anything to hide, they shouldn't feel threatened. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by datribune: 12:01am On Feb 11, 2015
ola6:
This is why I hate APC. They are very violent. They want to use intimidation to rise to power. We Nigerians say NO!!!

Pls try removing ur partisan cap so dat u can reason clearly & see dat d person who is deliberately provoking & intimidating d opposition & nigerians is mr clueless who has bcom mad & power drunk. d postponement of d elections is just d beginning in a list of provocations & outrage to come. But one thing is sure - should he continue on dis ill-advised path, i see his fate being like dat of Cote D'ivoires Laurent Gbagbo. Time will tell.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Missy89(f): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2015
One line, No source .

Hits the front page!
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by cegxie(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2015
Abge make this country divide sef make everybody answer his fathers name. If we cannot stay together as one indivisible entity may be we should stay apart. USSR did it. Sudan did it. Germany did it. Nigeria should do it. What is all this rubbish sef.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by holatin(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2015
Money talks
duni04:
And this made front page! No evidence of the said broadcast, no evidence of a letter, nothing! And its on FP! shocked
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:12am On Feb 11, 2015
shizzle11:
Absolute bullocks from a dead bain
missing r 4 retarded brain grin
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by adisa204(m): 12:12am On Feb 11, 2015
ola6:
This is why I hate APC. They are very violent. They want to use intimidation to rise to power. We Nigerians say NO!!!
u and who??!!!!ehnnn
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by royal231(m): 12:12am On Feb 11, 2015
How come 85% of voters don collect their PVC for there.. The highest in all geopolitical zones..bro I no think say you dey use your own brain too.. Its a fact that northerners sabotaged this present administration and yurobas like tinubu are not helping matters at all

double0seven:

yes, indeed....

.......I guess that's the reason why Bokoharam is busy decimating and displacing voters in Buhari strongholds..... even with a week to the just postponed elections......

...... just in case you're not using yours, we definitely dey use our brains.....
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by babestella: 12:22am On Feb 11, 2015
dguyindcorner:

GEJ is the catalyst of disintegration by his plots to retain to power by all means

Please shut up. GEJ is acting within the constitutional provisions which gives him the right to seek a second term in office. It is his right just
like any other Nigerian, he cannot be intimidated, frustrated, blackmailed or shoved out of office. No one can do that except the electorate and mind you in as much as you love your GMB there are millions of NIGERIANS who also love to see GEJ serve his second term. Nigerian is no tribes' personal estate. After his second term he will not be there. He is not a dictator, so far he is the best democratic president NIGERIA will ever have, mark my word. Buhari will not take shit from nairalanders and NIGERIANS calling him all sort of pooh name. Social media would had been history in Nigeria today.

So you all should stop dragging NIGERIA towards extinction just because you don't like GEJ. By the way, you can relocate to Ghana until 2019 when he will hand over to a sensible,democratic, liberal and intelligent northerner not the likes of Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Bluepamex: 12:26am On Feb 11, 2015
They never born the bastards, let them try it and see what will happen to them this time around.yeye cows

1 Like

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by babestella: 12:27am On Feb 11, 2015
datribune:

Pls try removing ur partisan cap so dat u can reason clearly & see dat d person who is deliberately provoking & intimidating d opposition & nigerians is mr clueless who has bcom mad & power drunk. d postponement of d elections is just d beginning in a list of provocations & outrage to come. But one thing is sure - should he continue on dis ill-advised path, i see his fate being like dat of Cote D'ivoires Laurent Gbagbo. Time will tell.

Please explain how GEJ has become power drunk. Is it by seeking his legitimate second term in office? Is that being power drunk? Please shut up if you can't reason through what the constitution says about the country, how we should live and how it should be run. Common sense is not common after all.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by babestella: 12:29am On Feb 11, 2015
datribune:

You APCheats just hate to hear the truth. A young man just told you how he feels about your pathetic party and you are hear spewing thrash.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by femikay149(m): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2015
ola6:

Oh really?! What did your Tinubu do to Gani Fawehinmi when the latter sued him? Did Tinubu's thugs not harass Gani physically? Who killed Funsho Williams?

Abegi, soldiers break the drug baroon's legs. Cripple the slowpoke!!!

why do u pple like to mislead pple

The killers of funso williams came from pdp

Remember all the people arrested and questioned for his killings were from pdp

he was killed because of the internal tussle in the pdp

1 Like

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Faraidi(m): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2015
ola6:
intimidation,threat,and blackmail
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Change2015(m): 12:37am On Feb 11, 2015
Ikengawo:
looooooooooooolllll Let these vandals continue to make noise. This is how 'boko haram' bombed the pro pdp newspapers last time.

let them prove their monopoly on violence

Please name the 'pro-pdp' newspapers.

#change
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Faraidi(m): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2015
dguyindcorner:

you are greatest hypocrite. 30 soldiers monitoring a single person, using military to harass citizens, using soldiers that ought to be in battle field with BH to harass opposition leaders, talking of intimidations.
yes,he should be monitored.He is Evil
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Eluwilussit(m): 12:42am On Feb 11, 2015
dguyindcorner:

you are greatest hypocrite. 30 soldiers monitoring a single person, using military to harass citizens, using soldiers that ought to be in battle field with BH to harass opposition leaders, talking of intimidations.

What are you talking about? The soldiers are on nigerian soil. They have not entered Tinubu's house or stopped him. There's no harassment yet. Why is Asiwaju afraid of men in uniform? He should be afraid of the ones in street clothes. If i were Tinubu, I can now sleep with my two eyes closed at last. I don't think the army are there for Asiwaju. Maybe to stop his cult of followers.

Just in case Tinubu has forgotten, lemme use this opportunity to remind him that Bola Ige of blessed memory, who was considered by most nigerians as an excellent statesman was murdered and nothing happened. If they decided to waste you, you better believe it Jagaban, nothing go happen.

1 Like

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 11, 2015
whitecat2:
Past due!

What are they doing still in business anyway? This is one channel that should be blocked from homes across nigeria, let them live off their share of the missing trillions.

dss,sss,cid,dmi,fbi,cia ALERT!!!!
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Eluwilussit(m): 1:00am On Feb 11, 2015
babestella:

Please shut up. GEJ is acting within the constitutional provisions which gives him the right to seek a second term in office. It is his right just
like any other Nigerian, he cannot be intimidated, frustrated, blackmailed or shoved out of office. No one can do that except the electorate and mind you in as much as you love your GMB there are millions of NIGERIANS who also love to see GEJ serve his second term. Nigerian is no tribes' personal estate. After his second term he will not be there. He is not a dictator, so far he is the best democratic president NIGERIA will ever have, mark my word. Buhari will not take shit from nairalanders and NIGERIANS calling him all sort of pooh name. Social media would had been history in Nigeria today.

So you all should stop dragging NIGERIA towards extinction just because you don't like GEJ. By the way, you can relocate to Ghana until 2019 when he will hand over to a sensible,democratic, liberal and intelligent northerner not the likes of Buhari.

Guy, you are too much. Too much sense dey worry u. Tell them o. I don't know why they all ganged up on jonathan. God help us with these idiots everywhere.

Unfortunately the North is so dumb to think that Buhari's personal ambitions are synonymous with the North. Any smart northern politician should work with Jona and wait till 2019. Then the young and vibrant men and women can come out and we will chose. Just like we did for the west. I no be Niger Delta or pdp. I am only interested in stopping a Coupist and senile, semi-illiterate grandpa from deceiving his grandchildren.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 11, 2015
dguyindcorner:

GEJ is the catalyst of disintegration by his plots to retain to power by all means
gej is constitutionally and legally backed for a 2nd term as president,kindly let us know how da hell he wanna retain power by all means! Do u guys reason with ur balls?
If u guys dont want him,why dont u wait for election day?
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 11, 2015
omenka:
The kind of dangerous politics Jonathan keeps playing is one which is guaranteed to see to the complete obliteration of this country.

I believe this is just another plot to get at Buhari. AIT would write a threat letter, address it to itself, and after the general public is sufficiently aware of the existence of such a letter from some "pro-Buhari Group", they (AIT/Presidency) go ahead and execute the final act of their sinister agenda by bombing AIT's facilities and making sure a few staff are killed, then blame the incident on Buhari's supporters who had earlier "threatened to deal with AIT" and by extension, blame it on Buhari.

Jonathan is unbelievably wicked at heart. He would burn this country to the ground just to realise his selfish ambition.
ode,gej is only going for his constitutional 2nd term. If u dont want him,wait till election day. And if u arent a bloody parasite, why are u afraid of disintegration? Have u guys ever been one in naija? If da niger delta aint gud enuf for u bastaads then their crude shudnt,as well..stuppid parasites..
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Adminisher: 1:13am On Feb 11, 2015
cegxie:
Abge make this country divide sef make everybody answer his fathers name. If we cannot stay together as one indivisible entity may be we should stay apart. USSR did it. Sudan did it. Germany did it. Nigeria should do it. What is all this rubbish sef.

I have watched the advert videos and they are unacceptable. They are painting the man as a mass murderer and demagogue which is not TRUE l. If elections are rigged again it will lead to violence with or without Buhari's prompting and you cannot use army to suppress the people they are the ones who will run.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Djicemob: 1:19am On Feb 11, 2015
omenka:
The kind of dangerous politics Jonathan keeps playing is one which is guaranteed to see to the complete obliteration of this country.

I believe this is just another plot to get at Buhari. AIT would write a threat letter, address it to itself, and after the general public is sufficiently aware of the existence of such a letter from some "pro-Buhari Group", they (AIT/Presidency) go ahead and execute the final act of their sinister agenda by bombing AIT's facilities and making sure a few staff are killed, then blame the incident on Buhari's supporters who had earlier "threatened to deal with AIT" and by extension, blame it on Buhari.

Jonathan is unbelievably wicked at heart. He would burn this country to the ground just to realise his selfish ambition.
The way some of you reason atimes.One cannot help but conclude that some of ya'll are just plain brainless.You mean AiT would threaten themselves and bomb their installations and facillities just to indict buhari? Wow! This is a new record for the most senseless and illogical post on nairaland.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by whitecat2: 1:20am On Feb 11, 2015
You alright? those listed don't chase shadow!

They have serious work to do!
Rexxie:

dss,sss,cid,dmi,fbi,cia ALERT!!!!
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Eluwilussit(m): 1:24am On Feb 11, 2015
Demichaels:

Sorry, but you need brain transplant. I think one of failBuhari's cow's brain will be better than what you have presently.

You are very kind. This dude is an idiat if he believes that poo he wrote.
Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by Adminisher: 1:32am On Feb 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Guy, you are too much. Too much sense dey worry u. Tell them o. I don't know why they all ganged up on jonathan. God help us with these idiots everywhere.

Unfortunately the North is so dumb to think that Buhari's personal ambitions are synonymous with the North. Any smart northern politician should work with Jona and wait till 2019. Then the young and vibrant men and women can come out and we will chose. Just like we did for the west. I no be Niger Delta or pdp. I am only interested in stopping a Coupist and senile, semi-illiterate grandpa from deceiving his grandchildren.

Please don't cast Jonathan in the garb of a great leader. Buhari's strongest supporters are in the SW and SS. Please how is that for smartness that the so called sophisticated south had fewer people showing interest in the Presidency? The north is more intelligent than you and actually had five presidential candidates showing interest in the presidency in the two serious political parties. The South only had one Good luck Jonathan so when tribalism has finished playing with your mind maybe you will reason properly.

So let me give you some education.
Jonathan is not important. He is only one person but there are 170million Nigerians. We have seen him speak and act so I am sure at least 60% of these 170million Nigerians would make better presidents than Jonathan and you know that as well if your IQ is at least average.
So it sas all about luck and what God has planned for every person. God has done his bit but Jonathan has messed up his own opportunity and now Nigerians are well within rights to boot him out. Jonathan is not important at all. I walked past a nursery school today and saw little kids with school bags and lunch boxes looking at life with trust and hope, depending on us to make the right choices for their futures. No my friend Jonathan is not important, he has gotten his chance, tried with railways and agric, stolen a lot of money but he has to go. It is very simple. Those nursery school kids have to live and thrive and they are depending on is.

The northerners dont owe Jonathan anything, dont like him and don't want him. Pure and simple. Any asking about whys and wherefores is just unnecessary vexation of spirit. They are not going to vote for him. And they should not be expected to like him, unemployment is 80% amongst youths, Boko Haram is killing their kids and recruiting the remaining and it is getting alarming. The northerners accuse Jona of sponsoring Boko Haram or at least being weak on it as an ethnic cleansing program. Please tell me as an intelligent being who understands people different from his own culture why they should support their enemy.

You are being parochial and locally minded in your post and maybe it is the same glasses that the under exposed Jonathan has been looking at Nigeria with. That is why he would be handing over to his opponent soon.

1 Like

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by lastpage: 1:33am On Feb 11, 2015
ola6:

[size=18pt]This is EXACTLY the REACTION this "faceless article" intends to generate! undecided undecided

Paint everything BUHARI in BAD LIGHT![/size]

Notwithstanding, propaganda or no propaganda, election postponement or not, remove INCE Chairman or not, deplete and dash out our National reserve at the rate of 1Billion Dollars/Month or not, Court cases or not, using Soldiers to Rig election or not.......

The Voice of the Masses, is the Voice of God! The Masses want CHANGE and have Chosen BUHARI to lead that CHANGE.

Even a journey of a thousand Miles, comes to an end.... on May 28

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by lastpage: 1:44am On Feb 11, 2015
Adminisher:

Please don't cast Jonathan in the garb of a great leader. Buhari's strongest supporters are in the SW and SS. The north is more intelligent than you and actually had five presidential candidates showing interest in the presidency in the two serious political parties. The South only had one Good luck Jonathan so when tribalism has finished playing with your mind maybe you will reason properly.

So let me give you some education. Jonathan is not important. He is only one person but there are 170million Nigerians. We have seen him soeak and act and I am sure at least 60% of these 170million Nigerians would make better presidents than Jonah. So it is all about luck and what God has planned for every person. God has done his bit but Jonathan has messed up his own opportunity and now Nigerians are well within rights to boot him out. Jonathan is not important at all. I walked passed through a nursery school today and saw little kids with school bags and lunch boxes looking at life with rust and hope. No my friend Jonathan is not important, he has gotten his chance, tried with railways and agric, stolen a lot of money but he has to go. It is very simple. Those nursery school kids have to live and thrive.

The northerners dont owe Jonathan anything, dont like him and don't want him. Pure and simple. Any asking about whys and wherefores is just unnecessary vexation of spirit. They should not be expected to like him, unemployment is 80% amongst youths, Boko Haram is killing their kids and recruiting the remaining and it is getting alarming. The northerners accuse Jima of sponsoring Boko Haram or at least being weak onmit as an ethnic cleansing program. Please tell me as an intelligent being who understands people different from his own culture why they should support their enemy. You are being parochial and locally minded in your post and maybe it is the same glasses that the under exposed Jonathan has been looking at Nigeria with. That is why he would be handing over to his opponent soon.

YOU deserve an AWARD!

When "TRIBALISM has finished its race" ......INTELLIGENCE AND LOGIC will take over and continue.

Jonathan is the most divisive President Nigeria ever has.....setting brothers against sisters, Christians against Muslims (and even against fellow Christians, e.g Oyedepo's Winners against Other Christians!), setting North Against South, South Against West, e.t.c

If he wants to go down, he needs to go alone and not take Nigeria with him.
No "one man and his inordinate ambition" .....is more important than the citizens and peace of this country.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group by lastpage: 1:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:

What are you talking about? The soldiers are on nigerian soil. They have not entered Tinubu's house or stopped him. There's no harassment yet. Why is Asiwaju afraid of men in uniform? He should be afraid of the ones in street clothes. If i were Tinubu, I can now sleep with my two eyes closed at last. I don't think the army are there for Asiwaju. Maybe to stop his cult of followers.

Just in case Tinubu has forgotten, lemme use this opportunity to remind him that Bola Ige of blessed memory, who was considered by most nigerians as an excellent statesman was murdered and nothing happened. If they decided to waste you, you better believe it Jagaban, nothing go happen.

You dont need to remind us, unlike your clueless leader, we dont suffer amnesia!

The above is just one reason why Nigerians want CHANGE!
They dont want to be lorded over by PARTY OF MURDERERS!

Bola Ige was an "excellent statesman yet Jonathan's PDP nest of killers still murdered him!
What good can come out of such association of people?
No wonder we are where we are today, under PDP.

But this time around, "something go happen o"! undecided

Whatever has a beginning, surely has an end.
May 28 is the end of these "association of killers" led by Jonathan himself.

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) / Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office / Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.