Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo (62086 Views)

Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos / Emir Sanusi, His Wife And Their Daughters Pictured / Governor Yahya Bello With His Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by 9inches(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
12 kids! with his assumingly tiny tool. grin
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by omenka(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
rabbaba:
[s]With all this wife and children he still took another wife of 16 years and some of his doughters r senior to the new wife he wanted to marry. I want to ask has he married d girl or his yet to marry her. If yes were is the new wife in pix na. Polygamist father[/s]
Even a sewage truck would reject crap like this.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
omenka:
OMG!!! I think I just fell in love!! shockedshocked

Cc: Barcanista, Donphilopus, Caseless, Obiagelli. (NPB) grin

This King is blessed indeed!! smiley
I guess this is the change you talk about? grin

One man getting married to more than two women and birthing uncountable kids is a real change I tell you.

6 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by piagetskinner(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Beautiful wives,hence the beautiful children# if u no get money, even the ugley babes go dey do guy #chai
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
This is why Nigerians should vote against Buhari and his fellow dictators. They see women as properties that should be acquired. no respects for the women folks. Not good!
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by mrnuur(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
Allah sappanani,Allah rene, Allah sure Mai martaba Muhammad Sanusi II.

Long live the king.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Forwetinnah: 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
Shege Yaro....Emir wear sun shade on top traditional regalia? Dan iska kowai grin grin

Beautiful Familia though...
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
AminBestman:

Where was your father when the father of lamido sanusi was sponsored him to be a leather of today? stay there he will also train his children to be a leather tomorrow. wake up guy.

Your are learning fast Aminu. How is the Alamajiri school going.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by evatee(m): 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
onidohkuhdo ni Emir yi sha.....
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by evesdon4u: 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Long Live The King...Allah ya ja zamaninka Sarkin Kano!
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by stankezzy: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
AminBestman:

Where was your father when the father of lamido sanusi was sponsored him twaso be a leather of today? stay there he will also train his children to be a leather tomorrow. wake up guy.
this guy must be an ilitrate , see gramer "was sponsored him" "a leather of today"
oga which kin leather na the one for belt abi leather shoe?
Once you see northerners with their half education like their oga gmb, you will know. Nigerian northerners are the only people /part of a country in the whole world that have ruled for the longest in their country yet they are the least developed and almost all with their leader are ilitrate. what they know is how to marry 3-6 wife's with children like football team.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by amanikondo: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
We can put a ring on two of the kids. They look mature for bed slaughtering.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by incredibleace(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
lovely family tho,loving their swag cool cool
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Descartes: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
upcrown2512:
I AGREE WITH DESCARTES.

THE POPULATION OF THE NORTHERNERS WILL ALWAYS DOUBLE THAT OF THE SOUTHERNERS.
THEY MARRY MANY WIVES AND GIVE BIRTH TO AS MANY CHILDREN.
I HAVE THEM AS A FRIENDS
If Sanusi can have 12 children with 3 wives, meaning on average each wife has 4 children. Remember his nine daughters are potential wives who might have at least four children given a total of 36 grand children. The 3 boys are potential princes who might marry at least 3 wives who might as well give birth to 4 children each multiply 12 by 3 which gives another 36 grand children to Sanusi. Finally Sanusi is potentially "entitled" to 72 grand children, 9 son-in-laws, 9 in-laws(from the females), 3 daughters in-laws,3 in-laws(from the sons)... Now tell me who dominates in the game of numbers. Congrats to him.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by omenka(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
I guess this is the change you talk about? grin

One man getting married to more than two women and birthing uncountable kids is a real change I tell you.
k.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by abokine: 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Descartes:
With this Family of Sanusi, tell me why the southerners will not be trailing behind abökìs in the game of numbers.
Tell them. We can't be equal bc we born in 3s
While they born one at a time.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by ims80s(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
That's my emir
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by stankezzy: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
The girls never reach 13yrs to Marry?
These camelions are always makeing one law for their mases and doing just the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by hansad: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kai, inequality for Naija too much o!! All these three women here are for one man alone; while one girl narrated yesterday on NL how one se...x starved man sitting next to her in a Lagos RBT bus wet his jeans trouser as the bus pass from one pothole to the other ----
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by pweetixandy: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Trinxie:

Yeah, true...I didn't even think of that...buh do they practice Monarchy?
olodo geh
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by hansad: 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
stankezzy:
The girls never reach 13yrs to Marry?
These camelions are always makeing one law for their mases and doing just the opposite.

The girls shall be married to governors or ministers with many wives already, who are you?
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by gragraboy: 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
cloudyskyglind:
This is why Nigerians should vote against Buhari and his fellow dictators. They see women as properties that she be acquired. no respects for the women folks. Not good!
WTF are you even saying?
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by ims80s(m): 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Right
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by KanwuliaJara: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Beautiful family! kiss
How to be a good polygamist!
Clean!!!!!! kiss

Central bank money don finish ooooooh.
Hausa man sabi phock sha!!!!
Dem nor get any oda work!
Chai!!!!! cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
gragraboy:

WTF are you even saying?
Okay read it again ; Nigerians should reject buhari because he and people like Sanusi are the same. They possess women like propertieS. it's disrespectful to women.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by ims80s(m): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
stankezzy:
this guy must be an ilitrate , see gramer "was sponsored him" "a leather of today"
Once you see northerners with their half education like their oga gmb, you will know. Nigerian northerners are the only people /part of a country in the whole world that have ruled for the longest in their country yet they are the least developed and almost all with their leader are ilitrate. what they know is how to marry 3-6 wife's with children like football team.
with our half education we still they rule u.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by gragraboy: 12:02am On Feb 11, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Okay read it again ; Nigerians should reject buhari because he and people like Sanusi are the same. They possess women like propertieS. it's disrespect to women.
You are clearly an ignorant fellow...smh
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On Feb 11, 2015
omenka:
k.
I guess you got the message then. grin
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2015
gragraboy:

You are clearly an ignorant fellow...smh
And you the not so ignorant fella why don't disprove my ignorance?
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by rileyy(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2015
stankezzy:

You sure alright ?
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by j4sure(m): 12:08am On Feb 11, 2015
cool

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by yemicoal(m): 12:08am On Feb 11, 2015
drnairalov:
cute, hum is it true that the election has been postponed to march??
are you a learner dear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.