Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo (62089 Views)

Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos / Emir Sanusi, His Wife And Their Daughters Pictured / Governor Yahya Bello With His Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Drajah(m): 1:46am On Feb 11, 2015
And why is he looking like a rabbit?...

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 11, 2015
This is beautiful. cool . For once I admire Polygamy.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by toshmann(m): 1:54am On Feb 11, 2015
babyosisi:

You can do it too
Ndi Umunna no go gree me angry

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by koladebrainiac(m): 2:08am On Feb 11, 2015
Typical Igbo man belike, I wish I was the one with these many girls in a family! Chineke meh! I don hammer be that! Na to dey sell them remain.

#igbo and crook money,bread n butter.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by IntroVAT: 2:13am On Feb 11, 2015
I'm not a SLS fan, still isnt, and so i popped in here to hurl some missives at him
but when i saw the pic, i had to click like and quietly leave lol
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Fhemmmy: 2:33am On Feb 11, 2015
Could someone throw light to difference in boys that dressed like Emir while other boys dont? Just would like to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by corektchic: 2:55am On Feb 11, 2015
This is what GOD will be happy with - plenty family, enough resources to take care of them. It's so disgusting to see those lousy hungry men with high libido, plenty liabilities in the name of family angry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 11, 2015
relchange:
this is how a blessed man looks like. God has blessed this man abundantly.

A very nice looking family.

For Women, this is what you could attain if you strive to help your Husband instead of breaking down his family.

H.I.M., Emir Sanusi, Sir, you're a Man amongst Men.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 11, 2015
Long live emir sanusi. His family appears responsible.

MTN 1gig plan for 1200.

Don't allow ur smartphone nd laptops to
Smarter than you.

Am an sme data share merchant. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

Everyday I resolve issues involving some sme data sellers nd their customers.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by echelons(m): 4:53am On Feb 11, 2015
Descartes:
With this Family of Sanusi, tell me why the southerners will not be trailing behind abökìs in the game of numbers.

Yea, but with this family size, tell me why the northerners will not be trailing the south in terms of quality education and training to the child.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 4:53am On Feb 11, 2015
Nice family settings.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by itstpia99: 4:55am On Feb 11, 2015
the one with tasselled cap [on the right], looks more Fulani than everybody else.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by tiredface: 5:06am On Feb 11, 2015
One of the reasons iNigeria is on its way to bankrupcy. Im talking about security for that many people, lets be real here.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by tempest69: 5:26am On Feb 11, 2015
Trinxie:
Lovely...buh those copy copy boys beside the Emir tho...seems like the stuff is weighing them down...lol. Just saying...
Preety Girls too
the one by d left is Aminu my good friend. Very cool like d father..
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by maum: 5:44am On Feb 11, 2015
This is really cute.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 11, 2015
macklef:
Im not triped by any of d girls sef, maybe the one on the far left seated sha.
same here, the girl seated on the far left is prettiest to me.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by blaqoracle: 5:54am On Feb 11, 2015
Dominiquez:
After having many children they will be trying to use Nigeria revenue via their born-to-rule act to train them.
you always allow people to know that you a slave.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by boxxy(f): 6:07am On Feb 11, 2015
theV0ice:
chineke me!!! na Sanusi pack fine daughters plenty like this?? shocked

I hope say hausa people dey charge plenty for bride price?? the guy don hammer be that cheesy

all hail the King
Ironically the bride family is responsible for everything just like Indian do. The man is just to provide an empty house n she brings her stuff
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Capitano1(m): 6:15am On Feb 11, 2015
This people sabi marry many wives sha.

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by rman: 6:19am On Feb 11, 2015
All I see is the true representation of how a typical African family once looked.

Forget the turban and stuff but African men were able to maintain large families where everyone interacts happily and you won't be able to tell the kids that belongs to a particular mother because they were all taken care of equally.

Modernisation killed polygamy and with it, the ties that bound African home was taken along. Monogamy has not kept family together in real sense. There is little love among siblings and divorce is on the rise.

I can only imagine how happy Sanusi's home will be with all these lovely looking kids.

Mind you, I am not advocating for polygamy but just pointing out the fact that the old large families of our grandparents probably had more love and happiness.

Don't try this if you are poor sha oo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 11, 2015
This is the REAL CHANGE we are talking about

CHANGING LADIES like wrappers..
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by sleekp1: 6:26am On Feb 11, 2015
Sanusi, one of the people whose family has greatly benefited from the sham amalgamation of 1914.

This man won't be happy with what he has obtained from the SS, he still wants more for his people and bokoharam.

Sanusi Links Boko Haram to Derivation
By Yemi Adebowale, with agency reports, and Ahamefula Ogbu

Attempts to redress historic grievances in Nigeria’s oil-rich south may inadvertently have helped create the conditions for the Islamic insurgency spreading from the impoverished north-east of the country, so says Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

A revenue sharing formula that gave 13 percent derivation to the oil-producing states was introduced after the military relinquished power in 1999 among a series of measures aimed at redressing historic grievances among those living closest to the oil and quelling a conflict that was jeopardising output.

But Sanusi who spoke in an interview with the Financial Times Friday said: "There is clearly a direct link between the very uneven nature of distribution of resources and the rising level of violence."

He said that it was now necessary to focus funds on regenerating other regions if Nigeria wants to secure long-term stability.

When they had groundnut pyramids, they kept the money to themselves.
Wake up SS, lets rid ourselves of parasites.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Trinxie(f): 6:56am On Feb 11, 2015
pweetixandy:
olodo geh
Lol....twaz just a question tho...no need to give me the "olodo" title.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Trinxie(f): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2015
piagetskinner:

Lol...I didn't notice the boys #not until I read ur comment
Lol...its like a camouflage
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Trinxie(f): 7:01am On Feb 11, 2015
tempest69:
the one by d left is Aminu my good friend. Very cool like d father..
Wow!!! Like father like son. But how are u able to recognize him through the wrap, just asking tho. It seems like there's a way to know them.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by theV0ice: 7:15am On Feb 11, 2015
boxxy:

Ironically the bride family is responsible for everything just like Indian do. The man is just to provide an empty house n she brings her stuff

Wow!!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 11, 2015
blaqoracle:
you always allow people to know that you a slave.

Likewise your father and Mother are slaves in my family.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by ibabkr(m): 7:22am On Feb 11, 2015
That's good. May Allah bless d family!
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by zaedd: 7:32am On Feb 11, 2015
At least they are'nt fat as other aritocracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.