Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo (62085 Views)

Precious Chikwendu And Her Son, Aragorn Stun In New Photos / Emir Sanusi, His Wife And Their Daughters Pictured / Governor Yahya Bello With His Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 11, 2015
relchange:
this is how a blessed man looks like. God has blessed this man abundantly.

indeed. this is how a corrupt nigerian looks like. Oil has blessed this man abundantly.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 11, 2015
madgoat:
I wont say anything but theres a very dirty thought going through my mind right now grin
dont worry just tell us which of the girls do u hv in mind
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Isiterere(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Check out this too beautiful photo of the Emir of Kano's royal family I just received, guys. The coronation ceremony as Emir of Kano for former CBN governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi held three days ago and pictured above are him, his gorgeous 3 wives and their kids. Long live the Emir!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/recently-crowned-emir-of-kano-sanusi.html
marrying one of the girls won't be asking for too much on my part ooooo. " money is good ooooo, poverty na diseases ooooo"

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by benson81(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2015
theV0ice:
chineke me!!! na Sanusi pack fine daughters plenty like this?? shocked

I hope say hausa people dey charge plenty for bride price?? the guy don hammer be that cheesy

all hail the King
Eyian sanusi na fulani no be hausa!.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by anonimi: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2015
relchange:
this is how a blessed man looks like. God has blessed this man abundantly.

At the expense of his subjects who live in penury

Nor be the same God wey bless Queen of England?
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by stankezzy: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2015
Those 3 of his daughters smiling are infidel, they are trying to seduce men. Most picture of people from their religion I see they don't smile because they lack peace, when you are thinking of people to go and kill , how could you smile.?
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Abyzan(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2015
you shoulda dropped their contacts so I can come marry one and earn 5 oil wells
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by shomutuski(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2015
aresa:

Probably heirs to the throne....

Exactly what I was pondering on.. I don't suppose they will leave the older bros and go for the yound one.. Do you by chance understand the northern principles involving princeship? I don't think it's by seniority
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by tempest69: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2015
Trinxie:

Wow!!! Like father like son. But how are u able to recognize him through the wrap, just asking tho. It seems like there's a way to know them.
not the small boys close to him. The one wit d extreme end with black and white stripe. Even taught me how to how to drive.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Caseless: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I guess this is the change you talk about? grin

One man getting married to more than two women and birthing uncountable kids is a real change I tell you.
will u shut up ur mouth there. What's wrong in having 3 wives? Yeye
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2015
15 Children? And you expect us to believe you without seeing pics?
biafranqueen:
The Emir is so sexy I must admit since his Professor days! wink With that his masquerade Chai!
Look at his sons and daughters they are all top models shocked
So this is one mans family wow look at his warriors on his side.
So this guy he dey hammer morning and night 12 children 3 wives.
Anyway, my Papa had 15 children with 2 wives grin

Money is good ooo see how Nigerian money shined this family up 20 billion missing indeed! undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by mbulela: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Nigga's pullout game is weak
People like you wey dey talk na instant noodle.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Caseless: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2015
omenka:
OMG!!! I think I just fell in love!! shockedshocked

Cc: Barcanista, Donphilopus, Caseless, Obiagelli. (NPB) grin

This King is blessed indeed!! smiley
*lick lips while looking at d picture*
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Caseless: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2015
mbulela:

People like you wey dey talk na instant noodle.
instant Noodle? Jesus!!! I don die grin grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Trinxie(f): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2015
tempest69:
not the small boys close to him. The one wit d extreme end with black and white stripe. Even taught me how to how to drive.
Oh, awww that's so nice of him. He sounds friendly tho.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by rileyy(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

What in the blue hell are you on about, dude? You haven't got what it takes to argue constructively? Get lost, you utter tud.

Can't argue with a"duck" head like you, you speak trash. Get a life
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2015
Sound friendly? You don hear him voice before? Abi you wan date Kano Prince ni? This your scope ehn..
Trinxie:

Oh, awww that's so nice of him. He sounds friendly tho.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by crisycent: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2015
You have 3 wives and 12 children and you claim you didn't steal from government. I wonder how many more children you have that we don't know about.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2015
anonimi:

At the expense of his subjects who live in penury
Nor be the same God wey bless Queen of England?
. Lol... God Save The Queen!!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by macklef(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2015
jimmy4x:

same here, the girl seated on the far left is prettiest to me.
Lol. Seems we get d same eyes. Hope say we nogo spot my future wife together o. I no get power to de struggle woman o cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Salym(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=stankezzy post=30617107]this guy must be an ilitrate , see gramer "was sponsored him" "a leather of today"
oga which kin leather na the one for belt abi leather shoe?
Once you see northerners with their half education like their oga gmb, you will know. Nigerian northerners are the only people /part of a country in the whole world that have ruled for the longest in their country yet they are the least developed and almost all with their leader are ilitrate. what they know is how to marry 3-6 wife's with children like football team.
A simple glance at what you have written will show that you are no better off than him. How did you manage to bribe your way through school bigoted fool?
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by haftob(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2015
Aswear, I want one of dos pretty damsels as a wife
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by anonimi: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2015
barcanista:
. Lol... God Save The Queen!!!!

Na wah oh.
E come be like sey we too dey agree these days bah! We should get back to our e-fights fully again grin cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2015
anonimi:

Na wah oh.
E come be like sey we too dey agree these days bah! We should get back to our e-fights fully again.
you and who de fight?
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Truckpusher(m): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2015
Caseless:
will u shut up ur mouth there. What's wrong in having 3 wives? Yeye
You're an everlasting fool.
Can you share a wife with some other guys? undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 11, 2015
Emir's wives and kids not obeying Allah on hijab,he is rather sarki kano.
FlirtyKaren:
Check out this too beautiful photo of the Emir of Kano's royal family I just received, guys. The coronation ceremony as Emir of Kano for former CBN governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi held three days ago and pictured above are him, his gorgeous 3 wives and their kids. Long live the Emir!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/recently-crowned-emir-of-kano-sanusi.html
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2015
i wonder o, these ones dnt care about Allah's laws.
babyosisi:
A bunny rabbit and two mini bunnies
I didn't know Awusa people wear asho ebi too

But come o,are those his wives sharia compliant in their dressings?
Especially the well fed one on the left
Why are we seeing through her clothes shocked
So sharia no reach Wives of emirs?
They have other people's children and wives in black ninja outfits and their wives and daughters are looking like infidels grin grin grin
sunglasses inside house kwa,does he have apollo
Sanusi there is Allah o
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Caseless: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're an everlasting fool.
Can you share a wife with some other guys? undecided
imp, where in history have u seen a woman being shared as a wife btw men? Tell me where in your religion that nonsense is preached. Or where in your religion it is stated that a man should marry one wife, or where it is stated that whoever takes more than one wife has committed a sin.

Stuupid guy!
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Caseless: 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
uplawal:
i wonder o, these ones dnt care about Allah's laws.
tit, are u high?
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Bimpe29: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
May the peace, love, progress and unity reigns in your home, emirate and country.
Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Truckpusher(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Caseless:
imp, where in history have u seen a woman being shared as a wife btw men? Tell me where in your religion that nonsense is preached. Or where in your religion it is stated that a man should marry one wife, or where it is stated that whoever takes more than one wife has committed a sin.

Stuupid guy!
I have nothing but pity for you.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
rileyy:

Can't argue with a"duck" head like you, you speak trash. Get a life
Just what I expected from someone with a very low IQ like you - they counter valid points with nothing but gibberish. Waste of space.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.