Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Why She Will Never Leave You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Will Never Leave You. (5381 Views)

The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] / Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless / If Your Husband Satisfies You In These 2 Things, Never Leave His Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why She Will Never Leave You. by fyneboi79(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2015
From my experiences with women,if you please a woman 100% sexually,she will never leave you for any reason cos she knows that your kind is rare. We are a specie of men called "The women pleasers" cos we get pride from knowing we drove some lady crazy with skill and precision acquired over a period of time .Maybe that is why we are sometimes so arrogant with women since we know we got them hooked.
Anyway when next you are in the hood,holler me for practice grin Just joking...I'm taken but that guy sitting next to you is single.But the question remains;Is he a woman pleaser?? undecided
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 11, 2015
Warris this??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by thaoriginator: 6:57am On Feb 11, 2015
Who be dat?
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by thaoriginator: 6:59am On Feb 11, 2015
Renylee:
Warris this??
Do you wanna get pleased? wink
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by fyneboi79(m): 7:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Renylee:
Warris this??
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by fyneboi79(m): 7:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Renylee:
Warris this??
Expose' grin
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by fattybombom: 7:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Renylee:
Warris this??
don't pretend u don't know tongue
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 11, 2015
This is rubbish. In as much as I have my reservations for what these ladies do, I don't expect anyone to stay in an abusive relationship cos of some _stupid sex. The Nigerian girls I know don't like to be tied down by one man, especially in their dating stage. If you like, give her the sex, if she finds someone with more money, pele o. She doesn't mind even having_sex with you on her wedding eve, but leave you they can, and they will.

4 Likes

Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by fyneboi79(m): 7:24am On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
This is rubbish. In as much as I have my reservations for what these ladies do, I don't expect anyone to stay in an abusive relationship cos of some _stupid sex. The Nigerian girls I know don't like to be tied down by one man, especially in their dating stage. If you like, give her the sex, if she finds someone with more money, pele o. She doesn't mind even having_sex with you on her wedding eve, but leave you they can, and they will.
Bros calm down.Don't forget that Jane left you cos she complained you were not making her feel like a woman even though she's now with a guy that's financially less capable than you are.Judith left you also cos she said she was not feeling the connection with you.So you see grin Just joking grin grin I dey feel your pain
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 11, 2015
fyneboi79:
Bros calm down.Don't forget that Jane left you cos she complained you were not making her feel like a woman even though she's now with a guy that's financially less capable than you are.Judith left you also cos she said she was not feeling the connection with you.So you see grin Just joking grin grin I dey feel your pain
In the end, financial capability wins. We don't need to argue over that.

1 Like

Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by fyneboi79(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
In the end, financial capability wins. We don't need to argue over that.
Did you read about that woman that was murdered last week around Jakande? She married financial capability but she went crazy when her woman pleaser boyfriend on the corner left her. Please choose grin
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by fyneboi79(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2015
thaoriginator:
Do you wanna get pleased? wink
They all wanna get pleased,but they all pretend the question irritates them when infact they are rejoicing that finally their problem is solved.
Otherwise what will make a woman hack her husband to death while he slept for denying her sex? What will make a jealous 16 year old pour acid on a guys privates?What will make a girl manipulate a guy tru witchcraft means to cut off his own joystick?
It all boils down to,"Since you can't please me then u can't please another woman.Its addictive and can lead to temporal insanity in women grin
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by Movesz(m): 8:23am On Feb 11, 2015
I have said this before: if you have a girlfriend, (either you are a broke or made guy)...

Eat her punnani (deal seal)that's what I call it...

She will think twice before she cheat/leave you..

Thanks me larra.tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by justmag(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:

Dont mind this OP. This is what happens when one man meets one dumb ass girl and then he assumes every girl is the same.
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by fyneboi79(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2015
justmag:

Dont mind this OP. This is what happens when one man meets one dumb ass girl and then he assumes every girl is the same.
checkout my username,fyneboi79.As at when I joined NL I was on d 79th girl and now I am above 100 babes and I tell you.......they never want to leave. I leave them.Maybe because you are so dumb that u just can't imagine why you will be so unwanted even by the pepper selling babes. Its not about looks but skill.So pls learn and migrate and your story may change grin

Thank me later
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by justmag(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2015
fyneboi79:
checkout my username,fyneboi79.As at when I joined NL I was on d 79th girl and now I am above 100 babes and I tell you.......they never want to leave. I leave them.Maybe because you are so dumb that u just can't imagine why you will be so unwanted even by the pepper selling babes. Its not about looks but skill.So pls learn and migrate and your story may change grin

Thank me later

Okay! The Almighty endowed one. Congratulations on your achievement. Lmaoo @ pepper selling girl. When i have a reason to brag about all the girls i have been with. I will come find you. Congrats again!

1 Like

Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by nobilis: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2015
Op, she will leave you well well o.
That you Bleep her real good doesn't mean she will be in a relationship with you. If you don't treat her right and moreover if she doesn't love you, she won't stay. The highest you can be for her is a side-guy (that is if her new guy doesn't measure up in bed).
Pleasing a woman in bed isn't an onerous task. It is not about pounding away for hours. All it takes are just little tricks and tweaks and you'll have her asking for more. So don't think drinking alomo to last for 24 hours in bed is what your woman wants.

2 Likes

Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by eightsin(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2015
She is likely not gonna leave if you can please her 100% . But she will definitely cheat for other reason but will always come back to you the kitten pleaser.
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by eph12(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2015
OP hope you don't become a side guy. All those so called 100 girls have their boyfriends but they come to you for sex. If that's not being a side bro then I wonder what is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2015
fyneboi79:

Thank me later

So u keep count? Na wa oh!

Lets assume u spend a weekend with each chic and der are 52 weeks in a year. Dat means u've invested 2yrs of ur life in punanis.

And if u spend at least 2,000 on each girl, one can assume dat u've spent at least 200k on different punanis within 2yrs.

Wot dis means therefore is dat if u earn more or had more money to spend, lets say 10k per chic, u wdnt mind investing 1 million naira on different punanis in anoda 2yrs.

Bros u deserve a trophy as Naija's best fuccker of the centurycheesy.

One last question mbok - did u fucck all 100 for free? As in recharge card money or transport money sef no come outcheesy

1 Like

Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2015
eph12:
OP hope you don't become a side guy. All those so called 100 girls have their boyfriends but they come to you for sex. If that's not being a side bro then I wonder what is.

Some guys, me inclusive, dont mind being the side guy. So long as we day see bobby suck and kitten fucck. But 100 and counting, ette mbok no be champion's league we day play abeg - abi dem day give trophy?
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by eph12(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2015
obongproff:

Some guys, me inclusive, dont mind being the side guy. So long as we day see bobby suck and kitten fucck. But 100 and counting, ette mbok no be champion's league we day play abeg - abi dem day give trophy?
Then don't complain someday when you realize that you're the side bro to your main chickchick smiley
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2015
eph12:

Then don't complain someday when you realize that you're the side bro to your main chickchick smiley

No sir. Even if its true, I neva will. I go only complain when she no gree give me 3 points tru out my side guy regime. I mean, wot else is der to benefit from being a side guy apart from se.x?

Abeg boyfriend-girlfriend mata no be do or die affair. Its a fuccken temporal and uncertain relationship. Anybody can walk away at any time. But before u go just give me some fucckcheesy
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by eph12(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2015
obongproff:

No sir. Even if its true, I neva will. I go only complain when she no gree give me 3 points tru out my side guy regime. I mean, wot else is der to benefit from being a side guy apart from se.x?

Abeg boyfriend-girlfriend mata no be do or die affair. Its a fuccken temporal and uncertain relationship. Anybody can walk away at any time. But before u go just give me some fucckcheesy
Lol. So u no go marry again?
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by fyneboi79(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2015
nobilis:
Op, she will leave you well well o.
That you Bleep her real good doesn't mean she will be in a relationship with you. If you don't treat her right and moreover if she doesn't love you, she won't stay. The highest you can be for her is a side-guy (that is if her new guy doesn't measure up in bed).
Pleasing a woman in bed isn't an onerous task. It is not about pounding away for hours. All it takes are just little tricks and tweaks and you'll have her asking for more. So don't think drinking alomo to last for 24 hours in bed is what your woman wants.
Don't forget that not too long ago a lady brought a topic of how her fresh marriage is in trouble cos her man can't please her in bed.Really its no joking matter as u think.Or for the fact that u please then u take it as just something for granted.
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2015
eph12:

Lol. So u no go marry again?

Me I for like marry next year sha. But I know say ur girlfriend and ur wife no be synonyms cos ur girlfriend must not become ur wife oh. And der is no guarantee she will not leave u and go marry a richer guy or her parents can even arrange a husband for her and she go say she no want do again, or she might get a job in anoda state or country and decide to relocate(bearing in mind dat long distance ish doesnt always work). So u see ma broda, man no go fit kill himself on top girlfriend mata becos no be permanent status at all.

To me, no lady is mine until she bears ma name. Until den na to day wire day go oh!

2 Likes

Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by fyneboi79(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2015
eightsin:
She is likely not gonna leave if you can please her 100% . But she will definitely cheat for other reason but will always come back to you the kitten pleaser.
Trust me,I am also not a "stayer".I easily get tired of same person that's why I know marriage is definitely not for me so I don't ask too much questions apart from protecting myself against STIs but commitment.....who cares
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by eph12(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2015
obongproff:

Me I for like marry next year sha. But I know say ur girlfriend and ur wife no be synonyms cos ur girlfriend must not become ur wife oh. And der is no guarantee she will not leave u and go marry a richer guy or her parents can even arrange a husband for her and she go say she no want do again, or she might get a job in anoda state or country and decide to relocate(bearing in mind dat long distance ish doesnt always work). So u see ma broda, man no go fit kill himself on top girlfriend mata becos no be permanent status at all.

To me, no lady is mine until she bears ma name. Until den na to day wire day go oh!
But u go first befriend her before u marry her na. Or u plan no meeting a lady today and then wedding her the next day?
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by fyneboi79(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2015
obongproff:

So u keep count? Na wa oh!

Lets assume u spend a weekend with each chic and der are 52 weeks in a year. Dat means u've invested 2yrs of ur life in punanis.

And if u spend at least 2,000 on each girl, one can assume dat u've spent at least 200k on different punanis within 2yrs.

Wot dis means therefore is dat if u earn more or had more money to spend, lets say 10k per chic, u wdnt mind investing 1 million naira on different punanis in anoda 2yrs.

Bros u deserve a trophy as Naija's best fuccker of the centurycheesy.

One last question mbok - did u fucck all 100 for free? As in recharge card money or transport money sef no come outcheesy
Bros if you roll on the Island then you will meet more of ladies who are financially secure and only looking for their own "Johnny" grin They don't need ur money as most of them are even ready to set u up in big business and finance the wedding only if you propose grin
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2015
eph12:

But u go first befriend her before u marry her na. Or u plan no meeting a lady today and then wedding her the next day?

Yes ur rite. Wot am only saying is dat ur PRESENT girlfriend mite not become ur wife. For example, I dont want to marry dis year, anytin can happen between now and d time I want to marry.

U get?
Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2015
fyneboi79:
Bros if you roll on the Island then you will meet more of ladies who are financially secure and only looking for their own "Johnny" grin They don't need ur money as most of them are even ready to set u up in big business and finance the wedding only if you propose grin

Dat one day. But bros shame no day catch u to shop woman money? When d insults and disrespects start coming in abeg no come open thread for hia say 'she doesnt respect me oh!'

I know dat some girls will spend on u and still respect u. But in naija day are very few. Woman money to day carry insult. Come be say na she sponsor una wedding - na sorry go be ya name na. She don turn u to errand boy be dat na! cheesy ...except u get ur own money sha.

Its very possible to meet a rich and humble lady. But odds are 1 in 1,000. Ette mbok for d purpose of ur manhood, stop running afta rich ladies oh. Dia wahala plenty oh and u mite not be lucky oh.

But if u are fully convinced dat u have been called into dis ministry, baba carry gocheesy. Nothing does u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why She Will Never Leave You. by fyneboi79(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
obongproff:

Dat one day. But bros shame no day catch u to shop woman money? When d insults and disrespects start coming in abeg no come open thread for hia say 'she doesnt respect me oh!'

I know dat some girls will spend on u and still respect u. But in naija day are very few. Woman money to day carry insult. Come be say na she sponsor una wedding - na sorry go be ya name na. She don turn u to errand boy be dat na! cheesy ...except u get ur own money sha.

Its very possible to meet a rich and humble lady. But odds are 1 in 1,000. Ette mbok for d purpose of ur manhood, stop running afta rich ladies oh. Dia wahala plenty oh and u mite not be lucky oh.

But if u are fully convinced dat u have been called into dis ministry, baba carry gocheesy. Nothing does u cheesy
Hahahahaha!! Very funny grin What I mean is that they don't need ur money,all they need is ur love and attention.Unlike Agege and Ikeja girls who want to know what's in your pocket before they say hi.When you buy cards for some of them they get so excited and even when u take them out with a budget of say 5k,they will disapoint you by consuming only 1k from the money.They are not cash hungry mehn! They need Koboko grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here. / What Men Specifically Want From Ladies In a Relationship / Trapqueen Is A 15year Old Kid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.