Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? (980 Views)

Photo Of The Day - Is This Illiteracy Or Ignorance? / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by dozzy001(m): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
I have always been thinking of how to get solution to this question but I always end up getting wrong advice..

Nairalanders, Can you Judge your future partner based on his/her educational qualification
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by zyzxx(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Not @ all
Coz she can Alwys continue her education anytime
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
No. Its not important, marry her because u love her. Her character is all dat matters. Thr are a lot of women who hav phd degrees yet dey r not fit for marriage. D book of proverbs says, better for a man to live in d desert wit a lion dan a naggn wife. It all boils down to character and not her level of literacy
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by juliebest(f): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Marry an intelligent person, not an educated person.
There's a difference.
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by Ukemesen(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
zyzxx:
Not @ all
Coz she can Alwys continue her education anytime

Dats wht I do say as well buh in d real sence, I cnt marry sm1 wit WASSCE!!!
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by simplemach(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
If u tell me jesus' level of education, then i will answer that question.
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by mirexxx(f): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cutehector:
No. Its not important, marry her because u love her. Her character is all dat matters. Thr are a lot of women who hav phd degrees yet dey r not fit for marriage. D book of proverbs says, better for a man to live in d desert wit a lion dan a naggn wife. It all boils down to character and not her level of literacy
chai! lions got me scared cry
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by zyzxx(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ukemesen:

Dats wht I do say as well buh in d real sence, I cnt marry sm1 wit WASSCE!!!
well that you oo
if she is willing to continue her education, but if not dat where d story might change
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
No. It have an effect on what becomes of the relationship
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by dozzy001(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Constructing good sentence na war self bt she's damn beautiful and presentable.
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by ronald4lif(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
dozzy001:
I have always been thinking of how to get solution to this question but I always end up getting wrong advice..

Nairalanders, Can you Judge your future partner based on his/her educational qualification

Educational qualifications doesn't make people intelligent, educational acquisition does. Some got the former but don't have the latter. It's important we note the difference of the two.

In today's world is also important that one marries someone who is enlightened, learned and can confidently express their opinion in public, it mustn't be a degree holder but that it's an advantage. You wouldn't want to come out with your partner who can't speak at least basic comprehensible English you know.

Once one can write and speak English, can compose and express themselves well enough, irrespective of their acquired degrees, that shouldn't be a problem in my opinion. And I stand to be corrected

3 Likes

Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:
hahahaha wat a naggin wife is capable of, even d strongest lion can be tamed
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by mirexxx(f): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahaha wat a naggin wife is capable of, even d strongest lion can be tamed
cry y evils on women cry
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:
cry y evils on women cry
cuz we can't comprehend wat dey r capable of doin.
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by mirexxx(f): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cutehector:
cuz we can't comprehend wat dey r capable of doin.
what about men
u guys r also capable of doing strange tinz
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by dozzy001(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:
what about men

Strange things you call it
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
mirexxx:
what about men
hahaha is not my fault d bible only mentioned women bein capable of doin strange tins. Man"s own is certain. At least u knw wat he can do so wen he finaly does it. U won't be surprised.
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by jerrymej(m): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2015
mirexxx:

Chai! Am scared too!
Don't think am save here...

Well am still searching for my baby toy.
Couldn't remember where I kept it!
And am den missing it!
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by jerrymej(m): 12:04am On Feb 16, 2015
Me no fit o! Chai...
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by mirexxx(f): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2015
jerrymej:

Chai! Am scared too!
Don't think am save here...

Well am still searching for my baby toy.
Couldn't remember where I kept it!
And am den missing it!
oK
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by StealthyMe(m): 12:07am On Feb 16, 2015
Inasmuch as i might not necessarily date/marry a graduate,i'd want a lady that's at least,intellectual,speaks good english and is quite knowledgeable.

I cannot allow my wife to pull a Patience on me & start disgracing/embarrassing me everywhere.

Thanks.
Re: Should Level Of Illiteracy Determine Who To Date?? by jerrymej(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=mirexxx post=30769596]oK[/quote

Please help me in search of it. Biko

(1) (Reply)

Only In A Nigeria Wedding .. / Can You Say AMEN To This PRAYER?? / Please House, Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.