Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me (3719 Views)

Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me / How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by cletuskpelle(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2005
I shop at a certain Supermarket somewhere on Mainland Lagos on weekends. There is this nice looking and very courteous lady working there.

She's always been very polite to me anytime I visit the place. One day after my usual purchases she helped me in taking the items to the car as she normally does every time. Anytime I tried tipping her she declines.

This last time I tried giving her a tip but she decline, instead she said she has been observing me for over six months and liked me a lot.

She wonders if we can spent some time together so that she can be able to tell me how much she feels about me. I asked her what her name was and told her I'll think of it. Before I drove off she whispered in my ears, that she loves me in a very civil manner.

Will she remain as polite as she is in my eyes if I accept her proposal or is she hiding her true self under the guise of marketing?.

Can this girl be trusted?
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by uche777(f): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2005
hmmm

U cant judge the lady just because she expressed her feelings towards u,give her a chance n lets see wat happens.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by smartsoft(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2005
Don't judge a book by it's cover, but i will say don't get over excited or get mesmerized. Okay know more about her and stuffs lyke that.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by vexxy(f): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2005
You won't know until you give her a chance.

If you like, go out with her. The more time you spend with her, the more her true self will emerge (hopefully).

Good luck.

V
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by layi(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2005
Women too are like men. They could be serious and at times could be tricky. Shine ya eyes.

Its possible she loves you. But would u want her kind of person is another issue. Like vexxy said. U need time to know her well. Make her your friend and if you're ok wit her. Go ahead.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by hotangel2(f): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2005
You should get to know more abt her. You could judge her if you go on one date with her.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by Balogun(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2005
Go for it. Many a good relationship have been started by women making the first move. If she waited for you to make a move, she would be an old woman by the time you do.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by FOD(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2005
Cletuskpelle and girls sha! na only u? Twas u a girl was trying to seduce the other time, e be like say u go share your secrets with us.

I'd say give her a chance, who knows she might turn out to be your other half (if u'r not married).

Please, "open eye" when the material demands becomes too much.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by casper(m): 12:50am On Oct 07, 2005
start up with a 50 50 mind and give her a chance to know you better and vice versa.

wat ever you do make sure you dont rush into have romances and all that or NEVER even have. because you can never tell Nigeria, them fit wan use am catch you in one way or the other. BE CAREFUL!!!!!! wink

Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by adesodgi(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2005
dont be surprice after accepting her offer u find ur account drained,u ladies now,hanhan u de do as if you no be omo naija.she probably likes you because you spend more at her stores omo SODGI ara e o........
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by Scorpio(f): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2005
cheesy @ 'twas u'.Personally, i don't believe it when guyz say that the first time they've just met me or if we've only been friends for like a week. i would say u take the time to know her and find out if she loves you for you or if she's in love with your money!
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by vexxy(f): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2005
I still say you never know what she's about until you afford her the opportunity to explain herself in full. Until that time, no assumptions should be made against her character.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by madlawyer1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2005
cletuskpelle na u dey rain o! de oda day na ya moto cause wan sissy to "try to seduce you". today na saleswoman say im love u. ol boy tell us de secret o! abi na Maybach u dey drive?

anyhow sha, if you like the lady, give her a chance and see what happens. You never know, she might be the one you've been looking for. And also, she sounds like a decent sort. She didn't ask you to meet her in some hotel and show up half naked. She just said she's been watching you and she loves you. Either she's a very nice person, or you have a stalker/serial killer on your hands. Either way, take it slow.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by SirKay3(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2005
Be extra careful going into any relationship with her pls. Give her a trial pls
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by Bibi(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2005
@cletuskpelle: Just go out with the lady and find out what she wants. From your post, looks like you dont mid her either. I can say shes behaved nicely so far by not accepting your tips. We are in the 21st century, so nothing wrong with a lady making the 1st move. I know some old fashioned folks would judge her already because of that.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by bagoma(f): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2005
cletus, go out with her but be very careful, never mind madlawyer1 and his stalker/serial killer talk (altho i recommend a public place 4 ur meeting o).
the girl probably don de wait 4 ur advances for over six months then decided to take d bull by the horns. she get courage o, i no lie.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by Owen(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2005
She sounds nice to me and probably is nice too...
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by shockreaction(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2005
You, my friend, are being stalked grin
Run for your life!

But seriously, you've got nothing to lose if you show some interest, so I'd say, go for it.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by Shadiat(f): 2:30am On Dec 19, 2005
Yo--this guy--pls send me ur pix and a pix of ur car--all these babes that is chasin u--OGA oo--The babe at the store is oloju kokoro jere..she saw wat u workin with so she tryna enta..I bet u she dreamin like celebrity errytime she see u.. "Oh how good will i look in his car"..Oh all my friend will jealous me"..buhhahahahaha..... smiley....
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by bagoma(f): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2005
cheesy
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by bagoma(f): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2005
but come o, cletus didnt come back to tell us how it all went.
cle bobo where art thou?
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by cletuskpelle(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2005
Bogoma dear,

Dated her a couple of times but still looking and not too much in a hurry. No strings attached yet.
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by kenflavor(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2005
we will be very happy if u always update us. So, that we will know when to come and chop cake cheesy
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by bagoma(f): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2005
yes o cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by Shadiat(f): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2005
cletuskpelle:

Bogoma dear,

Dated her a couple of times but still looking and not too much in a hurry. No strings attached yet.

I said send me pishure jere-- forget that babe--Im what ur lookin for kiss
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by Scorpio(f): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2005
word!!!!!!!
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by bagoma(f): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2005
ha ha, here we go again!
cletus, you too much o... now shadiat is on to you, obviously you're used to this.
oya, over to you. smiley

Shadiat:

I said send me pishure jere-- forget that babe--I'm what your lookin for kiss
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by Shadiat(f): 6:02am On Dec 28, 2005
abi--I wan drive cletus car now--so all my friend can jealous me---- LMAO grin
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by nike4luv(f): 6:11am On Dec 28, 2005
ara yin o ya grin
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by Shadiat(f): 4:46am On Dec 29, 2005
LMAO..abi u no ride ni nike4luv..we can go movie or party in cletus car--all de babe will jealous us ni
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by bagoma(f): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me by nike4luv(f): 2:08am On Dec 30, 2005
anti shadiat, its time cheesy

somebody jealous us
somebody jealous us
somebody jealous us
because of our cletus

*pops collar* eh eh awa ni yen!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal / I Need To Get Laid Asap / When Woman Gives U Tough Time Before Agreeing To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.