Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) (58247 Views)

Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project / Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) / Secondary Students Hang On Tree In Edo (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by dkronicle(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Its normal
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by haibe(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
How gullible can this niggers and niggresses be undecided

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by MrDoGood(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
I know that tree
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Burger01(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
tellwisdom:

Your own don finish. ..go price casket sad
cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by MizMyColi(f): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
embarassedembarassedembarassed

Now that tree would wish it were never born.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
can that miracle tree help me get my oil and gas job

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by veraiyke(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
And these r university students!!!
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by stillchris: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
this my yeye schoolgrin.

see what too much runzing has caused. why can't the agric faculty quickly cordon off the place and do some research as to what may be the cause? i no go surprise if the VC follow drink the water.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by menesheh(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nigerians and miracle

poverty

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Freiburger(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
naijareferee:
EDUCATION IN NIGERIA IS IN REVERSE GEAR...
WITH ALL THE MONEY BEEN PUMPED INTO IT
THE ACADEMIA HAS BEEN SO NOT UP TO THE TASK OF 21ST CENTURY

THIS IS HAPPENING IN A UNIVERSITY ENVIRONMENT
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by OgologoDimkpa: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
tellwisdom:

Your own don finish. ..go price casket sad
grin

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by OgologoDimkpa: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
This must be the work of witches and wizards.
Drink to your own peril embarassed
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by yemicoal(m): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nigerians And fictons angry angry, what's miracle about this. Its normal, m sure some gullible people will package it as holy water. angry angry
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by sophtaf(f): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
madgoat:
Pix of d water or idonblivit grin
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by opsynea2j(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Idolatory !!!
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by aimuan(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
emmymdk:
Crowds gathered in the Park of Federal University of Technology Owerri to witness the running out of water from a tree. Many believe its a Miracle water the has the capability of healing any sickness. Some many people who came to take a look at the said Miracle water included the Vice Chancellor of the Institution.

I dey come make I go fetch my own
why is my dear country filled with miracle seekers dis days?God pls help us.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmmm unu abiakwa undecided undecided
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by hismond(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
bunch of ignoramus africanus.

africans can't stop having a spiritual attachment to everything, look beyond your noses and reason with the God given IQ

2 Likes

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by lalasticlala(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
See as they are rushing for the "Miraculous" water.. .
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Elslim:
D tree is crying.
grin grin grin
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Jasperwhizz(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Whether Ignorance or not. THE FACT THAT IT IS CALLED 'MIRACLE WATER' AND PEOPLE HAVE FAITH. IT WILL DEFINETELY HEAL THEM.
Dont just criticize: However, trees store water undoubtably!

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Logicalmind:

That's what happens when many Nigerian students, study 'la cram la pour' to pass. cheesy

It's a global disease

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
why u no drink am....../// so u dey fear abi grin grin grin grin
Paulchris:
I was there life and direct when clean water was gushing out of a tree in FUTO

i no drink am shaa bt i use am wash hand
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Months back twas Enugu now Owerri surely na time end things
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Elslim:
D tree is crying.

Becos PDP and the presidency won't let APC contest a free and fair election in the country...okwia?...isobuaduro!

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by IBROHIM: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Are they all sick? Why the craze for healing?
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by guttentag(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
I have 20litre of water fetched from the tree, interested buyers should contact me.

it will wash away your sins and problem

2 Likes

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
I was there life and direct when clean water was gushing out of a tree in FUTO

i no drink am shaa bt i use am wash hand

why you no drink am?
So you wan descrate am abi?
Diariz God o undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by preselect(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
the kind of stories that emanate from nigeria
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by AltarBoy1: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
In a sane country, that tree would have been condorned off for scientific investigation. But 4 here, everything na spiritual.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Molz(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
All this ignorant igbo students sef....
acting foolish sice 1960
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sagytarius:
My people perish from lack of knowledge.

So The Agric Students in FUTO didn't realize that water could be found in some trees? Birch and Oak Trees are some of them. The so-called "Miracle tree" could be among that category of trees.
You can find a clip here of how water could be tapped from trees.

Miracle ko, magic ni.

Was this water being tapped?
They said gushing
Who has seen that before ?
Why are you all acting like you wouldn't be perplexed by this

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Na Questions I No Fit Solve I Wan Dey Set: Usman Danfodio University Lecturer / Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? / Amotekun Is Cheetah Not Leopard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.