Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) (58305 Views)

Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project / Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) / Secondary Students Hang On Tree In Edo (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Molz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
megacool360:

Most senseless comment of the century.
QUOTING ME IS MORE SENSELESS.... YOU KNOW?
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Paulchris(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=maclatunji post=30637624]

Why you no drink am? I drank spring water at my place of primary assignment during NYSC. [/quote
dis one na tree water from an unexplained source.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by oladosuphemmy: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
this is actually a research im tryin to work on.
who knows it cld be the axn of microbes
cos dis also happens on walls. u a find wall gushing out water with no source.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by NightHawke: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Let's start with some random research

Ask Google?

http://www.thehindu.com/lf/2005/04/28/stories/2005042809310200.htm

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bayocanny: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
bebe2:

yes of course, as i mention igbos abi?

oh wait am also a racial bigot, abi? mtcheewwww

call a spade a spade.

are u proud of those pple ar were u proud of those that took their loved once

of their sick bed to go wash in a ''miracle river''?

i beg face ur own business.

w
U sound belligerent, I didn't say you are a racial bigot and I'm not here to fight but what I'm trying to point out is about the comment u made cus of the igbos you mention and which is not good,
My sister we are here to enlight ourselves okay

Cheeeerrrrsssss!!!!
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bayocanny: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jchi9876:

Na today
No be today e don tey, lol
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Arcid: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
adonbilivit

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bayocanny: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
WINDSOW:
I swear u must be a social herbalist. The ingredients are tantarious!!!

Lmfao!!! The thing get as e be oo my broda, U deserve a bottle of origin
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bayocanny: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Arcid:
adonbilivit
Close your mouth nah
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bakila: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Someone should shut the tap and the hose connecting it
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by bakila: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Someone should shut that tap or cut the hose.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by dantanik(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Paulchris:
I was there life and direct when clean water was gushing out of a tree in FUTO

i no drink am shaa bt i use am wash hand
I'm soRry for u ooo! What if this water is contaminated with some deadly disease?
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by UnimkeAk(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
WINDSOW:
U dey run

Guy, I no run oh!
I just say mk I d my lane 2day.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by spicycherry2(f): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jus passing.emeka pls how much for 1liter
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by megacool360(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Molz:

QUOTING ME IS MORE SENSELESS.... YOU KNOW?

Lol.....and even more pathetic still is your continued ignorance to your already obvious senseless statement.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sagytarius:
My people perish from lack of knowledge.

So The Agric Students in FUTO didn't realize that water could be found in some trees? Birch and Oak Trees are some of them. The so-called "Miracle tree" could be among that category of trees.
You can find a clip here of how water could be tapped from trees.

Miracle ko, magic ni.

My guy, this is totally different from tapping water from trees. Palm wine tapping is through the same process u were describing, but it's totally different from the case being discussed. The story there is that the water was GUSHING from the tree such that people could fetch it with containers. Do you think their VC is a dumbass, for him to also go for sight seeing? Again, this gushing of water just started today, not like it has always been there. How do you explain that, if you're linking it to the natural potential of the tree?
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by seangy4konji: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
stupid niggas climbing tree...there is a federal goverment tap in that spot some years ago and that tree grew up around it so the water has been finding a way out anytime they pump goverment water so heat con break the tree open due to this mad sun weh deh comot recently and you say spiritual tree

na reason weh we just sitdown one place for africa be dis.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by ceze(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sagytarius:

So The Agric Students in FUTO didn't realize that water could be found in some trees? Birch and Oak Trees are some of them. The so-called "Miracle tree" could be among that category of trees.

Miracle ko, magic ni.
. Lol..na mumu dey worry all of them
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by ossuofia1: 12:13am On Feb 12, 2015
bayocanny:

No I won't uplift the curse untill u prepare a huge sacrifice wey vulture sef go see and he go fear, let me tell u the ingredient of the sacrifice shap shap!!

Stop ethnicity marginalisation
Don't be suppress by internal( govt) or external force
Embrace nationhood
Love each other
Be your brothers keeper
Don't let your govt brainwash you
Be Patriotic
Don't be blind folded with deceit by your gvt
Stand for what is right even if you are standing alone

Those are the ingredient by broda, take the sacrifice to the central africa u will mix the ingredients together and start spreading it through west to south from south to north then to the east africa
Shikenna!!!

Dis ya yarns make bread sha.

Well done.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by neyur: 12:39am On Feb 12, 2015
Paulchris:
I was there life and direct when clean water was gushing out of a tree in FUTO

i no drink am shaa bt i use am wash hand

And you no drink am? If you want come drink am nko?
Your matter be like set of armrobbers wey one dey talk say his not a thief he only assist his member to locate target..
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by WINDSOW(m): 1:37am On Feb 12, 2015
bayocanny:

Lmfao!!! The thing get as e be oo my broda, U deserve a bottle of origin
Correct Guy!!!
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by ManTiger(m): 1:55am On Feb 12, 2015
That is osmosis.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Toby30(m): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2015
madgoat:
Pix of d water or idonblivit grin

Madgoat shey you no de see people with gallons for the last picture?

what does that suggest to you?
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by jayriginal: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Sagytarius:

Miracle ko, magic ni.

How about Geography and Geology students? Shouldnt they know better as well?

The River Ethiope in Delta State has its source from a tree as I was told.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by sofunmikamgbo: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2015
This is a huge disgrace to a school of technology. Can't believe we are too religious to be educated...arrgghhh
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Arcid: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2015
bayocanny:

Close your mouth nah
close am 4 me na
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by Jenniferphilips: 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
YOUR HEALTH IS VERY IMPORTANT***

100% NATURE HERBAL CURE FOR ANY INFECTION.
Natural Medically Proven Pure Herbal products that Cures whatever long time infection, Fibroids, Std, Staphylococcus Aureus, Herpes, Breast Cancer, kidney disease, Fat and tummy slim, Ulcer, Diabetes, ttc, Mouth Odour, Vagina Tightening, Hepatitis, High blood pressure, Infertility, Cancer, Premature ejaculation, low sperm count, toilet infection, unusual vagina discharge,Teeth problem, skin infections, bleaching cream reactions and many others.
Our Products is effective, safe to use & we ship/deliver to anywhere you are located.
OBATALA ARAYE HERBAL HOME OF SOLUTIONS| contact: 2348079862620, whatsapp 2348079862620, Facebook add Obatala Araye II

Sure solution at last!! Re broadcast/share to help save a life.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by NightHawke: 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
NightHawke:

In a school of technology i would have expected a more scientific approach to this than this nonsense.

1. What type of tree is this

2. How deep can its its secondary and tap root go

3. How much fluid can it absorb

4. Is there a naturally occurring water body nearby

5. Is their an existing borehole line leaking water nearby [size=14pt][/size]

6.What is the formation around this tree

7. Could it be sitting on a geyser

8. Is the sub surface rock mass experiencing any high water pressure

9. Source for geological study

10. More questions requiring scientific and engineering study makes sense to me than these lopsided miracle definition in a school of engineering

PLEASE ANSWER ALL OF THE ABOVE AND EXPEL ALL THOSE BRAINLESS STUDENTS FROM MY ALMA MATER.

Damn for crying out loud this is 2015 for goodness sake.
Re: The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) by martinoonline(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
spicycherry2:
Jus passing.emeka pls how much for 1liter
Hello miss, u sent a pm recently but can't access it. Send a direct mail to martinoonline@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) / JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update / Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.