Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

The Moment Your Online Love Turns Out To Be Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment Your Online Love Turns Out To Be Someone Else (594 Views)

Marriage Proposal Turns Out To Be A Pre-wedding Photo Session / Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? / Love Turns Sour. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Your Online Love Turns Out To Be Someone Else by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
You have been doing this online dating with this hot sexy lady on facebook.You so deeply in love with her.Seeing her curvy figure exhibited on facebook pictures everyday gets your loins on fire.she is so preety you cant get your mind off her.You both agree to meet in one expensive eatery on a fateful day and you promise to foot the bill.On the day appointed in meeting you are gravely disappointed.It turns out she actually isnt who she portrayed on the pix on facebook.You find on meeting with her face to face she is actually not so preety.She is dark as charcoal with buck teeth and her face is ridden with enzema and rashes and she has a prominent pot belly with a huge belly button.She has bowleg and she is a stammerer.She confesses to you that the pix she was using on facebook belong to her cousin and she is very sorry for leading you on to believe she was someone else.Will you forgive her and continue your relationship with her?
Re: The Moment Your Online Love Turns Out To Be Someone Else by lecturerdabo(m): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Y not? After all U be Zuckerberg and Valentine younger brother!
Re: The Moment Your Online Love Turns Out To Be Someone Else by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Why should anyone continue with a relationship whose foundation is a lie?
Re: The Moment Your Online Love Turns Out To Be Someone Else by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
no i will run away.i no fit date girl wey look like SHREK angry
Re: The Moment Your Online Love Turns Out To Be Someone Else by Dotwillis1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
swallu:
You have been doing this online dating with this hot sexy lady on facebook.You so deeply in love with her.Seeing her curvy figure exhibited on facebook pictures everyday gets your loins on fire.she is so preety you cant get your mind off her.You both agree to meet in one expensive eatery on a fateful day and you promise to foot the bill.On the day appointed in meeting you are gravely disappointed.It turns out she actually isnt who she portrayed on the pix on facebook.You find on meeting with her face to face she is actually not so preety. [b]She is dark as charcoal with buck teeth and her face is ridden with enzema and rashes and she has a prominent pot belly with a huge belly button.She has bowleg and she is a stammerer[\b] .She confesses to you that the pix she was using on facebook [b]belong to her cousin[\b] and she is very sorry for leading you on to believe she was someone else.Will you forgive her and continue your relationship with her?
then I v gat a date with ha cousin, not her

Btw, bros if its possible a girl's appearance exudes all dhat, she'd prolly committed suicide
Re: The Moment Your Online Love Turns Out To Be Someone Else by dguizman(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Going home am going home,tell the whole world that I'm going home.....she hold my leg make I no go my papa house ni

1 Like

Re: The Moment Your Online Love Turns Out To Be Someone Else by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
dguizman
post=30633399:

Going home am going home,tell the whole world that I'm
going home.....she hold my leg make I no go my papa house ni
u don turn p diddy by force
Re: The Moment Your Online Love Turns Out To Be Someone Else by dguizman(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
lefulefu:
u don turn p diddy by force
abi nw...shey na by force make I date her ni.
Re: The Moment Your Online Love Turns Out To Be Someone Else by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Teach her to be confident of herself but to continue dating no way
Re: The Moment Your Online Love Turns Out To Be Someone Else by paronic: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help! / Knowing And Sensing True Love From Miles Away!! / GUYS DONT BE Decived(come In Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.