Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? (826 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? by nairabetguru(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dear Aunty Ngozi,

Please what does one do with a stingy boyfriend?

Apart from his 'aka aradite' this man is very nice and handsome and all those other things but the stinginess is in a class of its own. Hmmm, one time he bought me an £80 pair of shoes and I thought he had been cured, next thing he borrowed £75 from me that I haven’t seen till today.

That was September last year.

My sister said I should drop him like he's hot, but I am still hoping he can be saved, and that you can tell me how to cure his problem. I will follow your advice to the letter, pls help me!

Titi

PS: I saw this online and i thought i should share grin
Re: What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Broke woman seeing relationship as a business opportunity

1 Like

Re: What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? by temitemi1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kill him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nawa o
Re: What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? by kelvine(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Bible says best way to receive is to give. Cure for a stingy person is embarrassment with regular gifts,if you can't then let go and stop complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? by pinkycute(f): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin grin leave him wink ****Stingy guys are not allowed in my club*****

1 Like

Re: What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
1ce a thief alwaiz a thief! Same applies in ur case
Re: What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? by yemicoal(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Atleast she gained £10 grin, thats fair enough

1 Like

Re: What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Spicylate(f): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
i either show him the door or just use the door myself. haba! if he doesnt have its understandable but otherwise, thats trash biko..arrant nonsence of the highest order.
Re: What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? by ItsOquakes(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
relationships.... *sighs*...
Re: What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dump him or be ready to be wrecked.
Re: What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? by Afrok(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
The answer is BE INDEPENDENT, don't collect anything from him and don't give him anything cheesy he is business minded like mtn. Gives U one, take two in return shocked...

1 Like

Re: What Does One Do With A Stingy Boyfriend? by sunnyt1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
nairabetguru:
Dear Aunty Ngozi,

Please what does one do with a stingy boyfriend?

Apart from his 'aka aradite' this man is very nice and handsome and all those other things but the stinginess is in a class of its own. Hmmm, one time he bought me an £80 pair of shoes and I thought he had been cured, next thing he borrowed £75 from me that I haven’t seen till today.

That was September last year.

My sister said I should drop him like he's hot, but I am still hoping he can be saved, and that you can tell me how to cure his problem. I will follow your advice to the letter, pls help me!

Titi

PS: I saw this online and i thought i should share grin

The Greedy and the stingy fellow can never walk together.

A greedy person will never be a friend to a stingy person

Why do people depend on other people's money to live their lives? Why cant people be responsible for their lives?

Iv never bin able to understand what it means to be stingy

Iv seen gals who don't depend on guys for anything, and incase you don't you A GAL WHO DOESNT ASK FOR ANYTHING DESERVES EVERYTHING

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / As A Guy/gal What Word/sentence do You Hate Most Frm Opp Sex / A Teacher Or A Nurse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.