Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? (1147 Views)

90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? by chigomiced: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Aunty Ngozi I’ve a problem and I need you to help me out.

I have a girl friend that I've been with for the past 7yrs, and she is so rude. Due to her behavior recently, I met a girl who is far younger than my girl friend and she is just 19yrs old.

Now my girlfriend just graduated hoping we are getting married soon, and now I have strong feeling for this young girl who I met a virgin and I wouldn't want to brake her heart and a my first girl friend has been a source of help to me.

Please tell me what to do.

- Gilbert
Re: Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? by lordraiden(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
i guess d questn is for ngozi,buh

leave dat innocent gal alone b4 thunder wey drink origin go strike ur d1ck,jst saying

1 Like

Re: Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? by chigomiced: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin

lordraiden:
i guess d questn is for ngozi,buh

leave dat innocent gal alone b4 thunder wey drink origin go strike ur d1ck,jst saying
Re: Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
This one you're emphasizing the "virgin, virgin" of a thing. Is that the reason you want to date her?

After wangalo-ing with your ex for 7 years, you now realize she is rude and what-not; and want to swerve to a virgin, akwaya? cheesy
Re: Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? by lordraiden(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
chigomiced:
grin

lol,afta u don phuck dat gal for 7 facking yrs,u wan jump enta anoda one,na error bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? by ritababe(f): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
And then u will turn the 19 year old virgin into old rude girlfriend and start looking for another 19 year old virgin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Traitor ur Girlfriend is now bad because you've seen a virgin. tired of nigerian dudes
Re: Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? by demelza: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Op if you do this, any curse your girlfriend will inflict on you go just catch you.
Re: Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
MzNelly:
This one you're emphasizing the "virgin, virgin" of a thing. Is that the reason you want to date her?

After wangalo-ing with your ex for 7 years, you now realize she is rude and what-not; and want to swerve to a virgin, akwaya? cheesy
Nne eh hapu tat akpa amu,on judgement day e case go too long

1 Like

Re: Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? by buccal(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Slowpoke,didn't u meet that one young too,now u made her 7yrs older. U wantu use another one and make her old den dump for another young one. Sick bro
Re: Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? by delugadou(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dude, I envy u a lot.......u're living the American dream
Be all u can be!!!
Re: Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? by yungchop: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Puuuuuuuuussy hungry nigga... If you die today now, they will be saying "we love you but God loves you more" God is reserving a mansion for you in hell tongue
Re: Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? by Expensivem(f): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Opps my advice is for you to continue with your so called rude girl.
If u abandon her for this 19 year old virgin she might come after the innocent girl who knows nothing about ur break up. There by putting her life in danger
Talk to ur girl friend about her rude attitude , tell her to change if she must be ur future wife . Be bold enough to tell her about the things you don't like in her so she could amend her ways b4 marrige sets.
If you are not bold enough to express your feelings then , know that you are not man enough to be in relationship yet.
Pls leave d virgin innocent girl alone.
Gud luck.
Re: Should I Dump Old Rude Girlfriend For 19 Yr Old Virgin? by chigomiced: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2015
lordraiden:
lol,afta u don phuck dat gal for 7 facking yrs,u wan jump enta anoda one,na error bro

grin

(1) (Reply)

Craziest Breakup Lines I Heard This Past Val.... / Learn From Beyonce / Am I Blessed Or Cursed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.