Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Learn From Beyonce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn From Beyonce (1135 Views)

Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience / True Life Story, Guys Learn From This / Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn From Beyonce by handysuzy(f): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2015
Some people think because we are in the internet age somethings no longer matter.They tell you the world is changing yet the sun still shines in the day and the moon at night.Technology will never change that.The law of seed time and harvest time remains absolutely unchangeable whether we go crazy or not.

Virginity is relevant till tomorrow.Men respect,honour and value virginity till eternity;technology,internet and all those useless songs on T.V. will never change that.

For a long time,I used to wander why sex scandal never trailed Beyonce.I used to wander why Jay-Z remained glued to her when their marriage would have hit the rocks a long time ago.I used to wander why she sticks to that man when it is apparent he doesn't keep his eyes at home.Yes,she's beautiful,smart,intelligent and talented and Illuminati could be giving her a boost but more importantly,she married Jay-Z a VIRGIN.Beyonce never had sex with any guy apart from her husband.She had dated a negro for several years but she did not allow him take advantage of her.

Hmmmm.....these are the people whose songs turn you on but remember,she's where she is because she did things right at the foundation.
I'm a Christian,I shouldn't be talking about Beyonce right? Remember Jesus said "Be ye as wise as the serpent and be gentle as the dove".
This is what I've learnt from the serpent: Keep your virginity for your spouse....it pays in the long run.

Peace...

Written by Seun Oladele
https://www.facebook.com/seun.oladele.9041?fref=nf

2 Likes

Re: Learn From Beyonce by elantraceey(f): 11:25am On Mar 15, 2015
Hmmmmm , beautiful smiley

PS: Deduce anything from this short innocent post at your own peril .
Re: Learn From Beyonce by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2015
Is that so?.happy mothering sunday
Re: Learn From Beyonce by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2015
Hmmmm ok we don hear. undecided
Re: Learn From Beyonce by cokacoola(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
you mean that yoruba gal was vegirn when she married jayz*
Re: Learn From Beyonce by sinizia: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Beyonce was a virgin when she married Jay-Z? Yeah sure, my mother gave birth to me via immaculate conception. undecided

To the virgins out there, don't be discouraged. Don't succumb to the whims of any man that wants to deflower you against your will. If you wanna keep it till your wedding night, go ahead. It's not a crime.

To the non-virgins out there, don't fret. Virginity doesn't determine a good or bad girl/gf/wife. Character does that. If you are good, you are good. Good or bad wife is not an offshoot of being a virgin.
Re: Learn From Beyonce by sinaj(f): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
hmm. odikwa egu.
Re: Learn From Beyonce by Missmossy(f): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
That's really wonderful if true grin

2 Likes

Re: Learn From Beyonce by LewisO: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
sinaj:
hmm. odikwa egu.
[size=14pt]Must u be too "Igbotic"? undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: Learn From Beyonce by sinaj(f): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Must u be too "Igbotic"? undecided [/size]
nd wen did u bcome a monitoring spirit ow did my comment affect u.
Re: Learn From Beyonce by LewisO: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
sinaj:

[s] nd wen did u bcome a monitoring spirit ow did my comment affect u.[/s]
[size=14pt]What says by your time? undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Learn From Beyonce by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
hmmmmmmmm thanks op.

nice one
Re: Learn From Beyonce by sinaj(f): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]What says by your time? undecided[/size]
itz 4:57 fella.
Re: Learn From Beyonce by LewisO: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
sinaj:
itz 4:57 fella.
[size=14pt]So what kinda spirit monitoring u at that time? undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Learn From Beyonce by MrCork: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
handysuzy:
Some people think because we are in the internet age somethings no longer matter.They tell you the world is changing yet the sun still shines in the day and the moon at night.Technology will never change that.The law of seed time and harvest time remains absolutely unchangeable whether we go crazy or not.

Virginity is relevant till tomorrow.Men respect,honour and value virginity till eternity;technology,internet and all those useless songs on T.V. will never change that.

For a long time,I used to wander why sex scandal never trailed Beyonce.I used to wander why Jay-Z remained glued to her when their marriage would have hit the rocks a long time ago.I used to wander why she sticks to that man when it is apparent he doesn't keep his eyes at home.Yes,she's beautiful,smart,intelligent and talented and Illuminati could be giving her a boost but more importantly,she married Jay-Z a VIRGIN.Beyonce never had sex with any guy apart from her husband.She had dated a negro for several years but she did not allow him take advantage of her.

Hmmmm.....these are the people whose songs turn you on but remember,she's where she is because she did things right at the foundation.
I'm a Christian,I shouldn't be talking about Beyonce right? Remember Jesus said "Be ye as wise as the serpent and be gentle as the dove".
This is what I've learnt from the serpent: Keep your virginity for your spouse....it pays in the long run.

Peace...

Written by Seun Oladele

angry
Re: Learn From Beyonce by MrCork: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
handysuzy:

Peace...

Written by Seun Oladele

...ok...so u want women to learn from beyansi....and then u r dak skin.... Sweeeery r u ok? (no ofeeense) angry
Re: Learn From Beyonce by sinaj(f): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]So what kinda spirit monitoring u at that time? undecided[/size]
i shud b askin u.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Want To Be Hot In Bed----read This!!! / 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! / What Makes Skin On My P.enis So Sensitive To Pepper Than On The Skin On My Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.