Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ibb's Hidden Treasure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb's Hidden Treasure (14890 Views)

Military Uncovers Treasure Trove Of BokoHaram Activities, Intelligence (photo) / IBB, OBJ Clash / Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb's Hidden Treasure by tng(f): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2007
I am in league with omofineboy and bigb1. Bashing IBB from now till next year wont change anything. Instead lets focus our energies on how to make these corrupt pple including IBB pay for their deeds.
Truth is IBB would never have won the past elections whether elected or selected and he knew that.
@pain
Sorry for your loss. But was the crash his fault? This are things that happen or could it have been prevented?
Re: Ibb's Hidden Treasure by BUSHFELLOW(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2007
mamajama is this a way to get back at bbgi guy relax no one in this nation as for now can arrest the man call IBB not EVEN YOUR MENTOR THE IMMEDIATE PAST IG CAN ORDER FOR HIS ARREST IF HE CAN WHY DIDNT HE DO IT AT least you have the phone numbers of all the police comisioners call them to go and arrest him now or are they also afraid of him i think he is no longer in government now call your father EHINDERO to be the hero of the day call him to arrest ibb.

look no matter how hard you try as long as it is still in this present day generation that man will remain an untouchable.
Re: Ibb's Hidden Treasure by Mamajama(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2007
How pathetic, sometime an attention seeking bastard is not worth responding to. Boy I think your mom didn't give you enough hug as a child so stop calling my name, go get laid. I will never respond to any of your barbaric comments any more. Get a life
Re: Ibb's Hidden Treasure by ToToChoper: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2007
Haba, katakata in the face of criticism, una chilex.

All of them that boast immunity because they enjoy the ride on the tiger (PDP), if they dare come close to the mane of this tiger, they will experience the mastication of its jaws. So they all continue to shuffle between themselves in the hind. But Nigeria sees through these fog of deceitful quacks for politicians.

We will continue the crusade to seek for justice until IBB and all his cohorts find their rightful place.
Re: Ibb's Hidden Treasure by Mamajama(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2007
corruptionfree citizen why is he been protected? to fight c orruption In Nigeria we must dig out the root like IBB and execute him like IDIAGBON USED TO DO drug traffickers. against the barrel style.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: APC Lawmakers Drag Speaker Dogara, Others To Court / FG Hires And Trains 80 Lawyers To Try High Profile Criminal Cases / Buratai Pledges Deployment Of Soldiers To Benue Over Grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.