Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

"Jonathan Is A Failed President" By Christiane Amarpour Cnn. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jonathan Is A Failed President" By Christiane Amarpour Cnn. (3287 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jonathan Is A Failed President" By Christiane Amarpour Cnn. by obontami: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2015
VoteGMB VoteAPC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan Is A Failed President" By Christiane Amarpour Cnn. by mehyuskiro(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2015
I won't say that Jonathan is a failed president, the only area he failed to deliver are the promises, but if he needs to fulfill that in a long term plan, he should have plainly said so instead of promising not to run for another term, but he has seen the complexity of ruling Nigeria and the execution of his promises are not his problems, it is those corrupt people in power that are obstacles to his fulfilment. Jonathan is not a failed president, he is one of the best, but he disappointed in a lot things, that is just what i have to say.
Re: "Jonathan Is A Failed President" By Christiane Amarpour Cnn. by tare22(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Dat Bros GEJ people call clueless and some calls him a failure...hmmmmm dat bros go surprise all of una.. Including international community.... E go be like film.. Now most of the political Godfathers are off his back more his he has my vote. USA wants to come to Naija just like Iraq but they can't do it in a democratic govt. But surely they can once a dictator is in power,,, there plan no go work ooooooo

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Is A Failed President" By Christiane Amarpour Cnn. by focus7: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
tare22:
Dat Bros GEJ people call clueless and some calls him a failure...hmmmmm dat bros go surprise all of una.. Including international community.... E go be like film.. Now most of the political Godfathers are off his back more his he has my vote. USA wants to come to Naija just like Iraq but they can't do it in a democratic govt. But surely they can once a dictator is in power,,, there plan no go work ooooooo
what surprise does Jonathan wants to show beside the type he showed us at Ekiti election. Jonathan is not a democrat, using the army to harass the opposition, the Nigeria arm has so much been politicised that they have lost their professionalism and hence become a mockery to Niger and Chad armies.
Re: "Jonathan Is A Failed President" By Christiane Amarpour Cnn. by tare22(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2015
focus7:
what surprise does Jonathan wants to show beside the type he showed us at Ekiti election. Jonathan is not a democrat, using the army to harass the opposition, the Nigeria arm has so much been politicised that they have lost their professionalism and hence become a mockery to Niger and Chad armies.
Be patient u will see it soon
Re: "Jonathan Is A Failed President" By Christiane Amarpour Cnn. by ReSexzskilz(f): 12:57am On Feb 13, 2015
Since Christina Armapour is far more powerful than Jonadumbestic...

Then I agree

Jonathan is a failed president
Re: "Jonathan Is A Failed President" By Christiane Amarpour Cnn. by focus7: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2015
tare22:

Be patient u will see it soon
Like the recent fall of the naira from 158 to 206 I guess.
Re: "Jonathan Is A Failed President" By Christiane Amarpour Cnn. by Nmeri17: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
With people like OBJ and IBB STILL ALIVE, how far can he go?
TINUBU AND OBJ for BUHARI again. . . .
Back to ground ZERO!!!!!

GEJ till BUHARI learns to say PIECES OF FISH!!!!' grin
lmaaaaaooo...someone stay can't even stay angry at u grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophisticated Erosion Menace In SW Published In International Journals / GEJ Killed And Jailed MASSOB Members Yet No Clamour: Why? / Wake Up Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.