Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Does Love Still Exist. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Still Exist. (734 Views)

Does Your First Love Still Hold A Special Place In Your Heart? / Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love Still Exist. by MhizVee(f): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
I dnt tink love exist in this part of the world were lies,deceit,is the order of the day,guys cant love with their heart but with there penis,gals cant love too without money,i wonder what went wrong,good gals turned bad and good guys turned bad,shaking my head in my little corner
Re: Does Love Still Exist. by buygala(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
DOES THE OP EXIST?

Answer this question and you have my answer to the op's question undecided

THAT YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR NAME ON A COKE BOTTLE DOESN'T MEAN THAT OTHERS WON'T FIND THEIRS

1 Like

Re: Does Love Still Exist. by Mimienudles(f): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Love exist for those who believe it does, not just love, but genuine Love. And, I can tell you with believe not experience that they're thousands of real guys and girls who are reserved for true love to find them. It in the heart, I believe and you can too

2 Likes

Re: Does Love Still Exist. by slap1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
MhizVee:
I dnt tink love exist in this part of the world were lies,deceit,is the order of the day,guys cant love with their heart but with there penis,gals cant love too without money,i wonder what went wrong,good gals turned bad and good guys turned bad,
Step out of the cocoon you call love for a while. Try to love yourself and everyone else, work on your life/ career; you'll discover love in places you least expect.
Yes, love still exists. Very much.

1 Like

Re: Does Love Still Exist. by MhizVee(f): 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Y nt,enen
buygala:
DOES THE OP EXIST?

Answer this question and you have my answer to the op's question undecided

THAT YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR NAME ON A COKE BOTTLE DOESN'T MEAN THAT OTHERS WON'T FIND THEIRS

Re: Does Love Still Exist. by buygala(m): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
MhizVee:
Y nt,enen

Then you have answered your question...

Billions of people have no idea you exist, but that doesn't stop you from existing....

Same thing with love
Re: Does Love Still Exist. by lordraiden(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
So far dere are hatas,dere are also lovers,for d fact dat dere is hate,luv also exist,jst dat d lata is hard to find
Re: Does Love Still Exist. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Naah; its faded a long long time ago.
Re: Does Love Still Exist. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
That word called "love" is highly overrated. And I have never believed in it.. Just because you are my fiancee doesn't necessary mean I love you...

I might just be dating you because I find some things in you which I kinda Like. The word love have been vigorously abused in this our generation.. Love might have existed before, but in our today's world, there is nothing like love. This Is the simple truth.

People marry today because their spouse is either handsome/beautiful. Other reasons why people marry today are; he/she is loaded, has some funny trials in him/her, they just want to marry for the sake of it, they want to stick to one partner, they want to make babies etc.

My opinion though
Re: Does Love Still Exist. by jerrymej(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Don't believe everything he/she tells you; chances are half of it is a lie.

I love him, She loves him... And the worst part is...He loves her back.

#heart broken#

I can't trust anyone with my heart.

I love hearing the lies when I know the truth.

#lies#

There's no such thing as true love, there's only pain.!!!!

I doubt Love still exist... Because love it self is a journey... And I don't think there's any who 'll convince me and say let's start the journey.. Rather let's try it, and if we make it (ended up as couples) fine..
Re: Does Love Still Exist. by Dotwillis1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
MhizVee:
I dnt tink love exist in this part of the world were lies,deceit,is the order of the day,guys cant love with their heart but with there penis, gals cant love too without money,i wonder what went wrong,good gals turned bad and good guys turned bad,shaking my head in my little corner
and you guilty of same?
Re: Does Love Still Exist. by ronald4lif(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Poor love!

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Mistake In Pregnancy When Sexing Without Contraception? / Help Me Advice My Friend. / 9 Ways To Prepare Your Heart For A New Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.