Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie (16251 Views)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback / Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by omonla555: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
sleekp1:
[size=18pt]CHECK THESE FACTS[/size]

90% of Nigeria's wealth comes from the SS and this dictator working with another dictator stole our resources to better his people only to twist the facts 20yrs later, who will buy this bullcrap?
We in the SS are waiting for Leadership newspaper to point to us where these projects are located.
Meanwhile we want fresh air in the SS, Buhari and leadership newspaper can kiss my a.s.ss.
[size=18pt]
Leadership newspaper is owned by APC presidential aspirant Sam Ndah-Isaiah[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2117692_freshair_gif8314145a2e711a494c07cd0f47fd29d5

Where and what source is this crap coming from?
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by LloydAchi(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Liar #1. The greatest of them all.
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by SHAAWA: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
GEJ SOLDIER.......please wake him when it's election's time

Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
I could remember those pdtf textbooks back in secondary school...

1 Like

Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by Oiselenjakhian(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by OLADD: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
PassingShot:

1. Produce the evidence that Buhari indeed said that statement. He denied it just few days ago on air.
2. That again was another misrepresentation. He cleared it by saying he was referring to Sharia as already contained in the constitution which is meant for Muslims only and to be used in customary courts for Muslims.
3. Even the International community condemned the way and manner our soldiers were extra judicially killing innocent civilians. And that was what Buhari had problems with.
4. As at then, it was not a bad idea to ask for amnesty for Boko Haram if it was going to achieve result.
5. Why should he accept to negotiate on behalf of a faceless group?
6. He didn't condemn the alliance. He only said it's a disgrace that Nigeria had to rely on her neighbors to fight Boko Haram. He had even canvassed for a cooperation with our neighbors long before this administration did.

Don't be silly. Are you looking for evidence? Just pick your phone or laptop and google Buhari's profile, your brain will be saturated with the despot's misdemeanors. No matter how much you try to package a tyrant, murderer, certificate forger, lying-on-oath conman, religious bigot (we are not fooled by his recent antics of hobnobbing with pastors and church of God), a subverter of human right, Buhari WILL NOT RULE NIGERIA AGAIN. Just quote me after March 28.

1 Like

Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by Adwexky(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello Mr Jide
Pls. your esteemed contribution is needed here --> https://www.nairaland.com/2141412/how-create-bulk-sms-website#30661619
JideTheBlogger:
I could remember those pdtf textbooks back in secondary school...
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:
Superstory won't accept this wack script from the opposition party.

Show us evidence.

which evidence u need? During my days in the university, there is PTF project in all tertiary institutions in the south. some school got road, water supply, lab and lecture halls etc.

If u can not see PTF project again, then u ask PDP why
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by Namadobi: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Well done leadership but you know truth is bitter.
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by OLADD: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
muzzol:

In the same vein, the blood of all that died in the immigration job scam and those killed by police for protesting against fuel hike punish those who support this government and their generations.

Fool. May that prayer return to your bossom. Was it Jonathan that caused the stampede at the stadium? Haven't you heared of football fans dying because of stampedes that resulted from crowd surge? With regards to the fuel subsidy protest, have you not heard that it was some of the subsidy fraudsters that sponsored it by using socalled 'activists'? Why not make wider research before spitting bunkum on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by OneNaira6: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
I can't speak for other SS states but for Delta state, where e dey? Cause me sef no see it while growing up
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by omazus: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Where is the project in my state Abia
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by PassingShot(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
[s]
OLADD:

Don't be silly. Are you looking for evidence? Just pick your phone or laptop and google Buhari's profile, your brain will be saturated with the despot's misdemeanors. No matter how much you try to package a tyrant, murderer, certificate forger, lying-on-oath conman, religious bigot (we are not fooled by his recent antics of hobnobbing with pastors and church of God), a subverter of human right, Buhari WILL NOT RULE NIGERIA AGAIN. Just quote me after March 28.
[/s]

You're just too senseless posting unsubstantiated allegations. None of the rubbish you've written up here is true.
And when Buhari becomes our next president, you can either proceed on exile or hang yourself. It's your choice.
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by Adminisher: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
rozayx5:
am yet to see a PTF project here in Uyo, still searching for one undecided undecided

anyway GEJ the mega Don till 2019 cool cool

You are a big liar. Any way Jonathan supporters are good at that.
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by meccuno: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kenai:
The type of dumb, cooked-up figures that can only sell among the APC and their pack of illiterate followers who have long concessioned their brains to their overlords. Similar to the lies about their Buhari building 4 refineries until it was exposed that the man did absolutely nothing of the sort.

If the hack journalist who concocted this fable wishes to be taken seriously, he should kindly list the so-called PTF projects built by Buhari in those regions.
I remember a Nairalander named Collynzo9 once created a thread asking Buhari's supporters to list the structures built by Buhari in the East, and none of his internet zombies (Obiagelli, Berem, Egift, OrlandoOwoh or Rawani) could make a single coherent post that day. The said thread is still on Nairaland for all to see.
You creatures need to wake up from your slumber and realize that your lies will fetch you nothing. We are in the information age now, and we see you for the cheap liars that you are.
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by babestella: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
That was how Buhari told is his daughter married an Igbo man from Anambra state. It was busted. I don't know why APC dwell on so much lies and deceit and they propagate same as serious propaganda. Hàbá.
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by billyG(m): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
sleekp1:

90% of Nigeria's wealth comes from the SS and this dictator working with another dictator stole our resources to better his people only to twist the facts 20yrs later, who will buy this bullcrap?
We in the SS are waiting for Leadership newspaper to point to us where these projects are located.
Meanwhile we want fresh air in the SS, Buhari and leadership newspaper can kiss my a.s.ss.
[size=18pt]
Leadership newspaper is owned by APC presidential aspirant Sam Ndah-Isaiah[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2117692_freshair_gif8314145a2e711a494c07cd0f47fd29d5
this fan is tooo slow.
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by mrrock: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
The oil belong to the South-South in the first place. So, what are you talking about?. It's "their" oil not Buhari's or PTF's oil. Common sense demands they get a loin share of it.
If oil was in northern Nigeria South-South Nigerians will never have access to it!
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by muzzol: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
OLADD:

Fool. May that prayer return to your bossom. Was it Jonathan that caused the stampede at the stadium? Haven't you heared of football fans dying because of stampedes that resulted from crowd surge? With regards to the fuel subsidy protest, have you not heard that it was some of the subsidy fraudsters that sponsored it by using socalled 'activists'? Why not make wider research before spitting bunkum on Nairaland?

I understand your pain my dear. It is a popular axiom that the guilty are always afraid even if nothing is pursuing them. Meanwhile, you can spend a little of whatever you are paid to get a teacher who can improve your english. On a lighter mood, to survive in your new line, you must be more logical in thoughts.
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
PassingShot:
Contrary to the perceived lopsided siting of the intervention projects executed by the defunct Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF) in certain geo-political zones, the South-South zone got the lion’s share of the projects under the leadership of the former head of state and presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Gen Muhammadu Buhari.

This development and other disclosures were contained in a document obtained by LEADERSHIP last night.

The PTF was an intervention initiative put in place by the late Gen Sani Abacha regime which was operated between 1995 and 1999 to invest in socio-economic infrastructure – including in road transportation and waterways, water supply, food supply, health and education – the gains that would accrue from a new pricing regime for petroleum products introduced in October 1994, from N3.25 to N11 per litre, an increase of N7.75 per litre.

During the four years of its operation, the resources available to the PTF, according to findings, represented less than 10 percent of the nation’s budget.

From its inception in May 1995, and more particularly from January 1996 when it received its first disbursement, the PTF worked diligently in the execution of its mandate through its programmes, with an objective of resuscitating the nation’s collapsing social services and deteriorating infrastructure.

According to findings, a working formula was adopted by the Fund that recognized three categories of projects and allocated funds available to them: federal projects, 48.5%; state projects, 50% and FCT direct allocation, 1.5%. The state project funds in turn were allocated to respective states/zones using a set of criteria that gave consideration to equity, population, land/water mass, terrain difficulties and needs assessment. The location and coverage of the

PTF programmes and projects were designed to carefully fulfill these criteria.

In terms of allocations made to fund PTF projects as at May 1999, out of an estimated total of 187 billion Naira to all projects and programmes, about 56.5% was committed on projects in Zones 1 (South West), 2 (South East) and 6 (South South), i.e. the zones in the south of the country. Zones 3 (North West), 4 (North East) and 5 (North Central) had a combined allocation of about 43.5%. Indeed, in terms of difficulties in natural terrain, the projects in Zone 6 (the South South), such as road construction, were the most capital intensive. The highest zonal commitment was on capital projects in this zone, with 26.2%.

In terms of actual disbursements to projects by May 1999, 52% of all disbursement was made in respect of projects in Zones 1 (South West), 2 (South East) and 6 (South South).

Shortly before the inauguration of President Olusegun Obasanjo, Buhari submitted his resignation from the Board of the Fund. The rest of the Board of Trustees effectively became dissolved at the point of scrapping the body, in late June 1999.

http://leadership.ng/news/411492/ssouth-got-lions-share-of-ptf-projects-under-buhari

GOD punish all propaganda congress.
pictures of the projects in south south or just shut the hell up!
we cant be decieved by pie charts n proposed charts, pix of those numerous projects n i will kindly sbmit to gmb.
god go punish any pikin wey quote me, n the punishment go xtend reach him entire generatn
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by omoalaro: 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bookmarked.
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by PassingShot(m): 5:05am On Feb 13, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

GOD punish all propaganda congress.
pictures of the projects in south south or just shut the hell up!
we cant be decieved by pie charts n proposed charts, pix of those numerous projects n i will kindly sbmit to gmb.
god go punish any pikin wey quote me, n the punishment go xtend reach him entire generatn

You're not making any sense young boy. Go back to school for quality education.
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by OLADD: 9:08am On Feb 13, 2015
muzzol:

I understand your pain my dear. It is a popular axiom that the guilty are always afraid even if nothing is pursuing them. Meanwhile, you can spend a little of whatever you are paid to get a teacher who can improve your english. On a lighter mood, to survive in your new line, you must be more logical in thoughts.

I doubt if you and your parents can write or speak english better than I do. Dundee.

1 Like

Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by OLADD: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

You're just too senseless posting unsubstantiated allegations. None of the rubbish you've written up here is true.
And when Buhari becomes our next president, you can either proceed on exile or hang yourself. It's your choice.

Animal, do you think I expect chronic liars like you and your satanic mentor, Buhari to own up to your misdeeds? No I didn't. Have you ever seen where crooks accept doing wrong things? Even Buhari pleaded on CNN days ago that he should not be judged on his past deeds. Bet it with me, Buhari WILL NOT RULE Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by muzzol: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2015
OLADD:

I doubt if you and your parents can write or speak english better than I do. Dundee.

The easiest way of measuring illegitimate children and ''bastards'' is the way they talk about other peoples' parents. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by PassingShot(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2015
OLADD:

Animal, do you think I expect chronic liars like you and your satanic mentor, Buhari to own up to your misdeeds? No I didn't. Have you ever seen where crooks accept doing wrong things? Even Buhari pleaded on CNN days ago that he should not be judged on his past deeds. Bet it with me, Buhari WILL NOT RULE Nigeria again.

And if Buhari doesn't become president, you will be sure to continue living your miserable life under the dunce of a president. The unfortunate and pitiable part is the innocent people who deserve better than the daft who currently rule them.
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2015
PassingShot:

You're not making any sense young boy. Go back to school for quality education.

old man u don chop?
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by jpphilips(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
sleekp1:

[size=18pt]

90% you guys are so dumb
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by jpphilips(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
DrPrickson:
Lies for the pit of hell. Am yet to come across any PTF projects in Port harcourt or Warri. Even if they exist ( I haven't seen ), they are not noticeable at all. Compare to what we see up north.
The Sai buhari has been raping Niger delta resources from ages past.

Come to think of it, Even the yorubas hail this man as "sai buhari". Is there no appropriate yoruba word to hail him? If this isn't Slave mentality .

Indomie generation want to see PTF projects grin grin
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by OLADD: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
PassingShot:

And if Buhari doesn't become president, you will be sure to continue living your miserable life under the dunce of a president. The unfortunate and pitiable part is the innocent people who deserve better than the daft who currently rule them.

The way I live my life is not your father's business. I will only contribute my token to ensure that despot and murderer does not rule Nigeria again. Never!

1 Like

Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by PassingShot(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
OLADD:

The way I live my life is not your father's business. I will only contribute my token to ensure that depot and murderer does not rule Nigeria again. Never!

The way a mad man behaves shouldn't bother the sane people except when the mad man's performance starts to disturb them.

And what does depot mean?

Also, Buhari must surely have killed that relative of yours who was a drug trafficker to make him a "muderer". Hopeless foool!
Re: S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie by OLADD: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
muzzol:

The easiest way of measuring illegitimate children and ''bastards'' is the way they talk about other peoples' parents. Have a nice day.

If been called bastard gives you sleepless nights, you must be a foolish weakling. I wish you and your idiotic parents bad day. Animal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teachers Begin Strike In 11 States / Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire / Anambra 2021! Maduka: I Belong To The People's Faction, Not Factions Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.