Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (55783 Views)

Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Sacramento4real(m): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mehn......Like seriously,i still have a magazine where their wedding and marriage pics are o.When i was going through their pics for the first time,i was wowed.It was really Colourful and beautiful.High profile quests and all that.The wedding cake was something else.The grooms men were well selected,i guess.In all,the wedding ceremony was really wonderful.I think Senator Uzamere was among the quests.
Now i really know that 'A beautiful gal and a handsome guy would make a beautiful wedding.But a faithful man and virtuous woman will make a beautiful marriage'.What a world!

8 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by harbarzzy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
That's what happen when you marry for material things!
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Truckpusher(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:

Are we even sure the story is true
The husband will soon come out and deny it
No be how these things dey happen
You have a point because I don't believe everything I read on papers these days.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by bayulll01(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

but u quoted me and spoke in language i never understand.... tot u were cursing me....
how will I curse u,did u offend me,even if u offend me I don't curse ppl,I only bless,so remain blessed
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Aarewa: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
hmmmmm!that reminds me of a Yoruba adage"Ile ti afito mo iri ni yoo wo''i.e the house built with saliva na ordinary snow go pull am down.This is the consequence of their deeds and it is just the beginning.Is it not these so called children of theirs they are keeping Nigeria resources for,God of Nemecy don dey catch up wt them.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
See how Stella Dimorkor reported it......

Dmmm, did i just had that the lady is from Imo State... make i waka pass.............

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Truckpusher(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
mekybabe1:
Most cheats don't have a reason to cheat. It's just in them. Especially for men. It's a normal way of life for them.
Some vindictive women will cheat as a way to get back at their hubby or partner and there are a lot of reasons why people cheat ,though one with dignity will always find another way out and not this show of shame and lack of self worth.

1 Like

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by ojun50(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
IMO girls I fear them
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by canalily(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Missmossy:
Chai! Just into seven months of their marriage. I wonder what went wrong.
...she does not like her pantsangryits disturbing hercheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
sowhatifiamibo:
Based on the pictures,the guy spent quite a bit on the wedding only for things to go south in 7 months!!! Just 7 months!! And yet our folks and ladies are always harping on and on about doing a "White wedding" as if that guarantees fidelity or trust!! After all the money spent or wasted on the wedding ceremony,what did he gain from it?!! I have always known squandering a fortune on the "white" wedding thing is too much of a hassle and risk. Now,if he had bought some land or invested the money elsewhere,he would have gotten a better return!! Just saying!!!!
[size=13pt] Money spent on white wedding is not squandered. You don't want to have yours? keep it to yourself. Thanks[/size]
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

This is no celebrity cause..

Its just greed, stupiidity and not giving oneself some worth!

There are many celebs who have been married for years and still waxing strong

These kind of women are the ones giving us - women, bad reputation.
Shame on her..she couldnt keep her marriage
you are absolutely right
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by CaptPlanet(m): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
Sorry is she suppose to be Caught pants up in an hotel??
No! Pants middle duh! grin
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
5minsmadness:
Things I noted.

1, when marrying, always be in good terms with your inlaws so if there is ever any need to plead or beg you can easily do so.

2. Earnest may actually have been sent 6ft under by the husband lipsrsealed

3. Look at those pics naaaa. dat woman gat that 'I ain't loyal' look in her eyes from day 1!

4. Celebrity marriages...they never last do they?

5. Talk of the town weddings usually give rise to talk of the town divorces tongue

A cheating woman is not likely to be in good terms with her relatives cos she no send d guy. Dats not to say all wives who aren't on good terms with their relatives are

cheats
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Have you ever heard any NL lady say its right to cheat
[size=13pt] You mean you've not seen threads like "Reasons why women cheat" "why she'll cheat on you"??[/size]
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by raymondinc(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
sammer4life:
Its Lalast....post. fp potential
I have said this thing before that Nigerian are something else.
Okay this serves as a eye opener to men who are still in doubt. Let me tell you some thing from my analysis, in Nigeria, if you should marry from Akwa-Ibom ensure you are from there else the woman must have an Akwa Ibomite whom she will be going out with. Then the Igbos, if you are not an Igbo they must cheat though theirs is not only with their tribal person but with any other tribe. Men you have to act wisely when it comes to settling down with these women. Their love is been instigated on a platform of you as a man, being famous and wealthy be warn and don't invest in nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by CaptPlanet(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
High maintenance chics! Man eaters, fear them.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by CaptPlanet(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
raymondinc:
I have said this thing before that Nigerian are something else.
Okay this serves as a eye opener to men who are still in doubt. Let me tell you some thing from my analysis, in Nigeria, if you should marry from Akwa-Ibom ensure you are from there else the woman must have an Akwa Ibomite whom she will be going out with. Then the Igbos, if you are not an Igbo they must cheat though theirs is not only with their tribal person but with any other tribe. Men you have to act wisely when it comes to settling down with these women. Their love is been instigated on a platform of you as a man, being famous and wealthy be warn and don't invest in nigerian women.

Isalie joor! Leave tribalism out of this. A bad person is a bad person regardless of tribe! QED

1 Like

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by komek(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
One disadvantage of going to marry an Imo state lady. After collecting high bride price they still have the tendency of doing what the above lady did. I don't encourage men to go there especially the upcoming ones.

2 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by vislabraye(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:
one of the problems with celebrities.

they hardly stay in marriage.

what's their problem?

Tombra and his wife celeb If you meet Tonbra or his wife, would you U know them.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by mekybabe1: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol!
preselect:

if you like buy them $50,000 jewelry with limousines and whatever . . . they'll still sleep with your driver or gateman. . . . grin
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by CaptPlanet(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kai If I be this guy (God forbid) I go just tell the girl make she give me 5m make we kill the gist and site irreconcilable differences and just get a divorce. Nobody go know wetin happen

Make I make some of my wedding money back. grin
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by bettercreature(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
sammer4life:
Its Lalast....post. fp potential
You seriously need prayer,almost 5 pages and no single LIKE
I'll donate one like even though you dont make sense

1 Like

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Magicc: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mr Earnest is a man!

ayodeji752:
U mean d prostitute is from IMO state? I tot igbo ppl said it's yoruba women dat do dis?
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by 40dogzz(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Don't ever envy the rich & famos, coz u may never know what they go through. The bible says, is better to be content & have rest of mind.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by mekybabe1: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
mekybabe1:
Lol!
Kai! No be lie
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by ibrokola(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

what are they?

Just rich folks. But wealth ain't class!
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
the wedding in Abuja? I was there . . . grin

well, APC is not to be trusted as you can see.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
ibrokola:

Just rich folks. But wealth ain't class!
I see.

thanks
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by chigoizie7(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

what are they?

Descendants of a shameless criminal.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by delpee(f): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
Aarewa:
hmmmmm!that reminds me of a Yoruba adage"Ile ti afito mo iri ni yoo wo''i.e the house built with saliva na ordinary snow[b][/b] go pull am down.This is the consequence of their deeds and it is just the beginning.Is it not these so called children of theirs they are keeping Nigeria resources for,God of Nemecy don dey catch up wt them.

Dew not snow!
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Imo state girls!!!

***No comment

\
If you meant your last line, there wouldn't have been need for the first sad
What did the whole Imo girls do
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by JayJustus(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
so Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose have longer marriages than Chikodi??

ISSORAIT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest / My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.