Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (56072 Views)

Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by chibic(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2015
punta:

Which temptation are you talking about? That's no excuse please!
I do not support cheating/marital infidelity on any level which is why intending couples should not be misled with this pre-marital sex ish. Sex is an integral part of a marital relationship. Ladies (virgins not included), test drive your motor before you acquire, to avoid disappointments.
A healthy sexual life for a couple makes up for some other short comings (not alll o). I cannot compromise on that one o abeg!
I get your point but reason I don't buy this test drive ish is because it looks more like a ssluty move to me.if I was a woman,I don't know what I'll do here honestly.but as a man,it doesn't speak well of a lady who have tested every kind of diicks all in the name of test driving.and this also the reason why nigerian women cheat a lot(due to test driving).
Let me ask you..do you actually think to be happy in a union,you must be getting a good sex? What if the man has many intolerable bad attitudes but very good in bed? What if he is a very good man with a good job but not so good in bed? What if he's that overall good man but not always around due to the nature of his job?.remember,you can not have it all.
Like I said,if I was a woman,I don't know what I'll do because I blame women who courted a man,noticed that the man is not good in bed or maybe the nature of his job keeps him away and still went ahead to marry him only to start sleeping around.women's situation is difficult I must say.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by 1miccza: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Missmossy:
Chai! Just into seven months of their marriage. I wonder what went wrong.

Guess the fire in Chikodi's pants never stopped burning..
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by 1miccza: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
That's what you get when you get married to a socialite..
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by ledaman: 1:33am On Dec 30, 2015
Za dude married a public toilet as wifey!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.