Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (55798 Views)

Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by arimahoseloka(m): 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
BiggyB242:
He wouldn't have busted them just like that.A plan would have been made such that she doesn't get married again(disfigure her face or body) without anyone figuring who caused it and also divorce her (a proof that she was cheating).So she 'll live to regret it everyday of her life.
don't be bitter
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
arimahoseloka:
don't be bitter
Ok
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by arimahoseloka(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
BiggyB242:

Do you know what it takes for your wife to cheat on you,not girl friend ooo..That means he wasn't man enough (a blow on his ego) because you and I knw it wasn't for financial gain.Even the guy would have received my anger.They wouldn't have know he was aware of their secret affairs.
bro, I know what I feels like 2 be cheated on but one must learn 2 control his anger. there are so many better women out there.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 13, 2015
4chi:

Wetin dey do this suegbe? Until Igbo women wean themselves of their insatiable appetite for Yoruba sugarstick, any fool buying yams and Raleigh bicycles and paying ridiculous bride price for" hot crotch" ibo girls is wasting his time and money.....

History knows that the Igbo women who fall for your demented tribesmen are hypnotized by charms and juju which yorubads are good at. Yes...we pay ridiculous bride price for our women because they don't come cheap unlike yorubad women that are bought with one bottle of ogogoro and N200. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2015
arimahoseloka:
bro, I know what I feels like 2 be cheated on but one must learn 2 control his anger. there are so many better women out there.
You right though..
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Frydae: 12:18am On Feb 13, 2015
U can never make a HO a house-wife! It would be like putting blings on a pig! It would still wear it into d mud!
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Faibuhari: 12:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
Don't shout it loud please
how can a young lady like you be so blinded with tribalism, I think you need to check your life and lest I forget try to demand for a good cream from your bf this Val because your skin has diffrent colour.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by mager: 1:02am On Feb 13, 2015
Imo galz lykz 2 f**k, is in thy blood nobody can change it. Even if thy hubby na bill gate dem go lyk go f**k OP mr nobody grin
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by wildikeman(m): 1:08am On Feb 13, 2015
usernamez:
Lemme buy another land here 
, seems one plot isn't enough for d mighty building m about to build... cheesy tongue

First come... first serve things.

Don't be jealous of my wealth rather struggle to do better..

JUST BEING FUNNY

BTW.... Marriage of two wealthy pipo don't last long if it's based on how rich/wealthy they are b4 marriage BUT may last if it's based on true love AND Laster based on both FINALLY Lastest based on God's choice grin

what are gonna do with all dis picture...kai...and igbo women eh...nnu dikwa strong...ewooo!
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 13, 2015
Rumour!!!!! When there is no picture, couldn't it be that the marriage ended and this lady is being made to look bad because her husband's family can afford it.
SDK blog is filled with unfounded tales so unless I see censored picture, I won't believe it.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Johnjack: 2:12am On Feb 13, 2015
Eve and her daughters deceiving and cheating men right from the time of Adam.

God: Adam,don't eat of fruits from this tree,because any day or time you eats it, you shall die but of all the numerous
trees in this garden you can eat your fill.
Adam: Yes, my Lord.
Adam: Eve,the Lord said we shall eat of all sweet fruits from all the trees from this garden but one we shall not eat or touch.
Eve: Adam, we shall see nah,say na God go tell us which fruits to eat and which one not to eat nah.
Adam:Obey,thy father,so that you may live long in the garden.
Serpent: Eve, did God tell you not to eat of any fruits of the trees?.
Eve: Yes-oo, God said we shall eat of the fruits of all the trees but one we shall not eat.
Serpent: Don't mind God jare, he doesn't want your eyes to open wide like his own and don't want you have
knowledge like him. Take,eat that fruits and also give your husband Adam to eat for fruits of the tree is delicious and beautiful.
You shall be like God after you eats it.
Eve: hmmm- i see why God doesn't want us to eat-oo, ok nah,we go see nah.
Eve: Adam, i have eaten fruits of the tree!.
Adam: which of the trees nah?
Eve: You know that tree your papa God said we shouldn't eat from the fruits?
Adam: Yes-Eve,did you eat or touch it?
Eve: Yes nah,so sweet,beautiful and delicious.
Adam: Eve,why nah omg,you disobeyed God!...
Eve: You see me nah,did i die?. Take the fruits and eattttt..is so sweet and you will not die.
Adam: Ok..but remember say na you give me to eat.... and Adam ate of the fruits of knowledge and sinned against God.
God: Adam! Adam!! where are you nah?
Adam: I heard your voice and i was afraid because i was naked and i hid myself.

God:OOOOOOh..have you eaten of the fruits i commanded you not to eat?.
Adam: It was the woman you gave me that deceived me.(women deceiving men right from the time of Adam).
Serpent: Ha ha ha ha..Shebi God think say na only me sabi sin........Lol
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by soulfood(m): 3:32am On Feb 13, 2015
Best Valentine gift ever

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 13, 2015
KingTom:
Waiting for Nairaland league of clueless ladies to come and say she has the right to cheat!

you are just looking for a way to drag women down as usual. Tell me how relevant your comment is. You and I know no one is going to say she has a right to cheat. Get out of here joor undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Mimienudles(f): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2015
Faibuhari:
how can a young lady like you be so blinded with tribalism, I think you need to check your life and lest I forget try to demand for a good cream from your bf this Val because your skin has diffrent colour.
Ignored
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by kechywillz(m): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2015
mager:
Imo galz lykz 2 f**k, is in thy blood nobody can change it. Even if thy hubby na bill gate dem go lyk go f**k OP mr nobody grin
Tell me were u are from. Tell me gals frm ur tribe or ur state dnt fvck othr men frm othr places
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by KingTom(m): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2015
netizenbuzz:

you are just looking for a way to drag women down as usual. Tell me how relevant your comment is. You and I know no one is going to say she has a right to cheat. Get out of here joor undecided undecided undecided
Looking for a way to drag women down? My friend please! Chikodi Stella Ononiwu has done that successfully, don't quote me again if you got nothing relevant to say!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Howmanage: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2015
ayodeji752:
U mean d prostitute is from IMO state? I tot igbo ppl said it's yoruba women dat do dis?
dont mind them, they're everywhere, so many are also now breaking news. Married Nurses sleeping with janitors, married doctors sleeping with doctors so on and so forth

2 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2015
Nicepoker:
they are yeyebrities.

grin grin
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by redsun(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2015
Is that not the one whose father is a prolific thief like the rest of the politicians in Nigeria? An enemy of the state?

She is only after our money that he doles out on her. Come easy go easy. Blood money.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by nksplash(f): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2015
i know both of dem, i pity d husband sha..
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by LydiaBI(f): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2015
This is what happens when one marries for the wrong reason(s) and also when one marries someone else's woman/man. Bf/Gf snatchers please be warned!
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by rossi49ja(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
ayodeji752:
U mean d prostitute is from IMO state? I tot igbo ppl said it's yoruba women dat do dis?
Ode, shey you missed the part that said the guy is from the West. Abi adultery is sacrosanct to ladies alone Grow up jare.
From my summation, hers is not a case of poverty pushing her to this shameful act because she is gainfully employed and hubby I suppose is comfortable. She simply lacks self-discipline. Marriage ain't compulsory. If you can't abide by the rules you better stay single than engage is such ignominious act. Shalom!!!
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by brosprophet(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
PRAYER POINT:::::::father i disconnect myself from every ibo woman called wife!....oya egba'dura

1 Like

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by chibic(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
punta:
I am friends with the guy's cousin and his whole family and friends where against the union. They said that he likes flashy women and it was obvious this girl had no plans of being a real wife to him...............e don happen na.

This is what happens when a man is more into a woman's look than her personality. I do not feel sorry for him because he knew what he was getting into. He will surely find another asampete. Ndo nna
you think faithfulness is by looks? A lot ugly girls and those that dresses like church goers are worst if you don't know.a cheat is a cheat despite her looks.and many women who never planned to cheat may find themselves doing it when they face the temptation.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by chibic(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
The woman is an ediot sha.she's even cheating with a married and not a single and young guy,but another woman's husband who'll be probably older than her young and cute husband.well,that's a good news to other desperate single girls out there.one of them will be lucky to marry this rich young man.husbands are scarce these days,yet ssome hoes are joking with the ones they luckily get.
Bwt,the man should burn every pictures that has him and the wh.ore together including the wedding pics to erase every memory of the b1tch.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by VoteWisely: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
#VoteWisely

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by tpiar: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
what's that red potion abeg?
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by ArcToyin(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Missmossy:
. wonder what went wrong.
4 w's
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by ArcToyin(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
She should move into Ernest's house if she can. Shameless being
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by francizy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
ayodeji752:

Tribalise everything... Isallowed!
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by punta(f): 12:43am On Feb 14, 2015
chibic:
you think faithfulness is by looks? A lot ugly girls and those that dresses like church goers are worst if you don't know.a cheat is a cheat despite her looks.and many women who never planned to cheat may find themselves doing it when they face the temptation.

Let me educate you, this particular case is not about ugly versus beautiful girls. Something happened between the couple (3 months to the traditional marriage cermony) which would have made any other sensible man call off the engagement but he went right ahead with the marriage. It was that incident that got family friends kicking against the union but the young man was too smitten by her beauty and went right ahead. This girl is not a wife material and this scandal came as no surprise to the people close to them.

Which temptation are you talking about? That's no excuse please!
I do not support cheating/marital infidelity on any level which is why intending couples should not be misled with this pre-marital sex ish. Sex is an integral part of a marital relationship. Ladies (virgins not included), test drive your motor before you acquire, to avoid disappointments.
A healthy sexual life for a couple makes up for some other short comings (not alll o). I cannot compromise on that one o abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest / My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.