Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (55814 Views)

Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
What a very foolish lady embarassed
Tua undecided
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by oneeast: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Imo state girls are mostly harlots.. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Eluwilussit(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
ayodeji752:
U mean d prostitute is from IMO state? I tot igbo ppl said it's yoruba women dat do dis?

Haha, a cheater is a cheater. It is not about tribe. I know some wonderful yoruba wives. I also know some very bad ones. Same with igbo, Hausa, Calabar and all.

2 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Eluwilussit(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
I thought I read somewhere that someone recorded the proceedings with a hand held device? So wey the evidence na?

1 Like

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by IamDanto7(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
These girls ain't loyal[i][/i]
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Fourwinds: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
e be like say d way well women dey use deir vagina now has no rivalry. how d thing dey do dem wen dem no fit control am. keeps me perplex. person wen marry still dey look outside. God go punish some i.. diot oooo
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by mutter(f): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
The man wanted a glamorous wife and to hit the headlines.
He got that now!
Front page all the way cheesy cheesy

Poor man what a dreadful thing this woman has done.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by BUSHHUNTER: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ewu Imo girls are known for that.

2 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Fourwinds: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
chimkaire:
What a very foolish lady embarassed
Tua undecided
imagine how dat lady dey brush dat man rod wen she get her own husband. God punish greediness
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by zubby29(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mimienudles:
Don't shout it loud please
wat is wrong with both of u,pls get something better to do with your lives
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Abbey2sam(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:
one of the problems with celebrities.

they hardly stay in marriage.

what's their problem?

when do they now become celebs ?
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by passionate88: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by stan241(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
My IMO sisters will keep opening their nyash to the whole world especially this mbaise people but that doesn't mean there aren't decent IMO women out dere so the tribalists on this thread should stop making noise..as for the man well I'm sure if all the swear u have received on behalf of your father should catch you....cheating is bad regardless of who is involved and p.s wetin my sisters dey always find in between yoruba boys leg...
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Ilamina(f): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
their wedding highlights last year undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEPMSjCWYTo
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by ladygogo: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ishilove:
Someone enlighten me please. Why do people cheat?

I mean, the man you're cheating on has a penile organ, the cheating with also has a penile organ, so what gives? undecided

Abi is it that one hits the spot better or what?

I gif up

Ernest was probably blowing her backs out better than alams's son. Lol

She shouldn't have gotten married to him if good sex was very important to her.

I'm sure they definitely tested the waters before they got married but the alameyeseigha name will have clouded her judgement.

1 Like

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by coolebux(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Two things are not right here

1 the dude is spending cursed money

2 the gal is an Imo babe and that is baddest
thing that will ever happen to any Naija guy

#IMOrality

2 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by MissSlimbody(f): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[size=13pt] You mean you've not seen threads like "Reasons why women cheat" "why she'll cheat on you"??[/size]

I have never seen such threads and I doubt if would read it had I come acrossed it.

Nothing, I mean nothing @all can justify cheating.

There's still an option of taking a walk.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by ladygogo: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ilamina:
their wedding highlights last year undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEPMSjCWYTo

Lol and i'm sure people were tapping into their marriage oh and using it as a point of contact to themselves and other single people out there.

1 Like

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Fourwinds: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
shacxy:
why did she got married in d first place when she knows, she is nt done with runs-hood
pressure to get marry. kai no virgin again. dat woman must have nack her life out before she even thought of marriage yet she wasnt satisfied in marriage still chopping sugarcane left., centre and right. dat woman is a disgrace to marriage institution.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by passionate88: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
babyosisi:

This is the reason why these women that come crying on the family forum about the monster husbands don't move me much
Many of these people know the exact nature of that spouse before marrying them
Except the foolish ones who did arranged marriage ,you can tell the true nature of people when you spend time with them even phone conversations can reveal a lot
If the story is true ,he got what he asked for trying to turn ashawo into a housewife
@bolded, are you trying to say that a LovePeddler can't make a good housewife?.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by rusher14: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
uncle005:
Who told u to marry woman from imo state especially imbaise, they have the most beautiful woman in Nigeria but one man is not enough for them, may be u want short terms marriage like this. If i am toasting any girl and she said shes from imo state! That 3 letter word is like 100 letter words, that is end of the road oo. Na only God go fit explain the kind of speed i'll zoom off from her front eeh!

There are good Igbo people and bad Igbo people just as you would find with any tribe or ethnicity anywhere in the world.
Stop all this nonsense.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Viktor1983(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Never make a Ho a housewife..
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by onila(f): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
na wa
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by nkenu(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Because Tombri used stollen money to marry her, that is why all that happened to him. Good morale lesson to all. angry grin
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Gagame(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mayb he is nt fucking her right.and dt guy can fu..ck hell out herr.so wat do u xpect
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by tpiar: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Mintayo(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Coming from bayelsa? Am not surprised. lipsrsealed
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nicepoker(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

what are they?
they are yeyebrities.
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by bamdexfarms(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
[b][/b]SINS OF THE FATHER!!!
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by Galaxydon1(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
a beautiful woman is another man play thing, but i must marry my pretty girl friend
Re: Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room by arimahoseloka(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
all this Imo state girls sha!! TUFIAKWA!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest / Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.