Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You (31700 Views)

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by akpumping7720(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros AK, I really appreciate you
U are welcome boss!!!
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 13, 2015
FredHandsome:

U crammed that advert? WTF! shocked
lol, these ppl pass thru my crib like every 2 hours
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by FredHandsome(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2015
Zohan:

lol, these ppl pass thru my crib like every 2 hours
Oh! Boy! I hate them like shit! Nuisance!
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by cutieberie1(f): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2015
FredHandsome:

Read again: your poor brain may av gone on recess... might pick up after the 10th attempt undecided

i dont know y foolish people keep quoting for no reason.... .i guess u are referrin to ur brain...such a failure...i pity 4 u
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Lothario(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2015
englishmart:
Me: how are you baby.
She: I'm k
Me: how has your day been.
She: fine
Me: I like your dp, you look gorgeous in it.
She: k.
Hope You've eaten this evening?.
She: yes.
Me: thank God for that. I missed you today like die.
She: k o
Me: I will talk to you later. I'm on my way from work
She: k

Day 2
She: hi sweetheart!
Me: (shocked) yeah! Good day!
She: good day my love, how are you doing
Me: I'm k
She: I missed you o. You didn't even bother to call.
Me: (hian) k sorry.
She: ok no problem. I want to make my hair o.
Me: k
She: na wa for you o.. Na only "'KKK" you just dey answer?
She: whatever.
Me: k na
She:Ehen am I expecting the money
Me .......

Eeeeeeeeediot! I resemble john Clinton for you eyes?
A girl lyk this is definitely a gold digger and is out to rip u
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by FredHandsome(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2015
cutieberie1:

i dont know y foolish people keep quoting for no reason.... .i guess u are referrin to ur brain...such a failure...i pity 4 u
Eyaah! Such a Bitter soul! I shouldn't be trading words with a punk, whose brain failed to identify what's meant to be a simple joke.
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by cutieberie1(f): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2015
FredHandsome:

Eyaah! Such a Bitter soul! I shouldn't be trading words with a punk, whose brain failed to identify what's meant to be a simple joke.

lol.....i dont hav ur tym..
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Ollyfad(f): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2015
all d guys accusing ladies of using k. av u tried changing ur roytine of ow u....ow z ur day.....av u eaten?? nd c if u wuld get k as replies
cwiuzly most guys dnt knw ow to kip a convo running nd dey aint innovative.....ask u d xm set of ?s evryday.ow do u xpect her not to go all monosyllabic on u wen she z justifiably irritated wit d chat??
#yes i use k nd kkkk weneva d conversation is too boring to bear ow do u xpect me to reply wen u strt nd end a convo d xm way evrytym??
u guys suld go learn to b innovative nd come bk to complain if we dnt change!
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2015
FredHandsome:

Oh! Boy! I hate them like shit! Nuisance!
me too. back in the states, you do this; the popo will be after you.
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2015
Ollyfad:
all d guys accusing ladies of using k. av u tried changing ur roytine of ow u....ow z ur day.....av u eaten?? nd c if u wuld get k as replies
cwiuzly most guys dnt knw ow to kip a convo running nd dey aint innovative.....ask u d xm set of ?s evryday.ow do u xpect her not to go all monosyllabic on u wen she z justifiably irritated wit d chat??
#yes i use k nd kkkk weneva d conversation is too boring to bear ow do u xpect me to reply wen u strt nd end a convo d xm way evrytym??
u guys suld go learn to b innovative nd come bk to complain if we dnt change!
Nope, I don't think it's like that. Most of you don't give us something to work with. I try every time I chat to give a lot of information as possible, avoid using the normal boring lines. And what do I get? Someone not trying at all even though they initiated the chat.

You ladies have to realize that, if I don't know you too well, I can't just spin words and convo out of thin air without the other person's effort.

But you are right about some people though.
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2015
@Tosyne2much you are very very on point.

Although, one thing I know is, no matter how bad, stupid, dirty, unintelligent, rude and or blabla someone is, some people would still follow them to anywhere on planet earth and beyond.
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2015
englishmart:

Day 2
Me .......

Kikikiki Bros you bad gan
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Slimmos(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2015
kkkk is d most annoying reply a girl can reply. if a girl reply my question with just k and keep replying me k..mehn d next step is to block, delete or stop chating with her
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by ola9ja(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nowadays girls are something else, a lot of them are of insolent behaviour, I wonder why you would be chatting with someone and the only response you get is KKKKK, Fine, good, aren't they educated, no innovative chat, no time for things that can help their life, I'm so tired about them seriously.
That's what I have got to say
change is very far from them.
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Therock5555(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
stuff46:

Dey ready to dig your grave for house?
like I care o
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
K, I hav heard. Noted.
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by wemeri: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
So I don't fall into any of these category but I am still waiting for a responsible guy to come and toast me.. All the ones hanging around me don,t know what they want. Is there something wrong?
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Hollyb(f): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
englishmart:

Day 2
Me .......

this is serious!
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by cherryze: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
[left][/left] grin very funnnyyy, we agree Toh
prettyboi1989:
Dose yeye girls won't comment now, prolly cos the truth bout dem has been revealed
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Theeldah(f): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Our dear boyfriends, uncles, brothers, friends and even fathers, if a lady keeps on replying ur convo's with d kkkkk...just know that you're BORING!!!....I REST MY CASE...
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by simdam500(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
When she say "anything for me?"
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by LewisO: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
kikelomojessy:
Kk, op make sense.
Oh ok, dis is real wurd!
Okey, oya ladies una don hear?
☺ķªª¥, dats why I love NL.
Okies, most comment carry sense CO̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅Ɛ̷̃̊.
☺ķ, una Gudnit.
K...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by jahonmatic(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
make una free girls now, make una bring strategy to make money joor
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by LewisO: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Theeldah:
Our dear boyfriends, uncles, brothers, friends and even fathers, if a lady keeps on replying ur convo's with d kkkkk...just know that you're BORING!!!....I REST MY CASE...
Kkk
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Philipsdael(m): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
The number of ladies with low IQ, out-weighs that of the guys.
There is nothing i dislike as a girl with a low IQ.
Too bad that most of our cute ladies are infected with the low-IQ syndrome
This contributes to part of the reason why most of them ladies uses monosyllabic replies, so that fowl nyansh no go open.
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by ArcToyin(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Good observation. Any gal that follows his points will see improvement in her life. Let them be spiritual too.make una study una bible.
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by JiggamanGh: 2:55am On Feb 15, 2015
dovelike:

Yep

Dovelike wink
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Dovelike wink
grin What did I do now?
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by JiggamanGh: 4:39am On Feb 15, 2015
dovelike:

grin What did I do now?

What's up?
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

What's up?
Am fine. You?
Re: Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You by DieeDiee: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2015
@tosyne2much

DiddyDiva
shared your posts with me... Dude do you realise you are a misogynist? You need help to deal with your women issues. Get over it! She trashed your heart and it hurt - fine. You still need to grow up and man up. Shiyt happens in the world and will always happen but you don't hate and bash because of that it just shows how immature you are and that is probably why she played you - it had nothing to do with women being bad and deceitful. GROW UP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Types Of Girls I Envy / Virginity / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.