Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! (3372 Views)

She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / 20 Advantages Of Being A Virgin And Why It Should Be Publicized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Guys please I really need your help, am in a very very confused situation right now! There's is this particular girl I am dating, I love her sooooooo much, so also she loves me, and now we haven't had sex we are virgins. Now my friends who envy her are giving all sort of advice that I should go in to have sex with her that if I don't other guys out there will and they were like after that she will start ignoring me feeling am too small for her. As a result of her beauty I have noticed that whenever we walk together I do see a lot of guys starring at her. And this is what scares me the most, I don't want to loose her. My friend's where also like if I have sex with her she will stay glued to me, does it mean a relationship can't last without sex or what. please guys am really confused here, am scared I dont wanna loose her and I made a vow that I won't have sex with her till the right time..

Whats your say about this, I really need a matured and sincere advice from you guys please, no abuses please...

Please admins can you just please close your eyes and move this thread to the front page even though it may seem meaningless or worthless to be on front page.. But it will go a very big way in setting my life on the right path! Thanks
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by nzeobi(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bro how old are you and what are you doing for a living.
But if you are matured enough why will be dating a girl without sex
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Princecalm(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
My question for you now is why are you dating her? Is is for marriage or just fun?
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Princecalm:
My question for you now is why are you dating her? Is is for marriage or just fun?
for marriage
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
nzeobi:
Bro how old are you and what are you doing for a living.
But if you are matured enough why will be dating a girl without sex
am 25
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by ifex370(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Obiomon:
am 25

your old enough to know the right thing to do, premarital sex is a sin, do not compromise standards because of the world

God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Don't compromise your standards for someone or something u have no guarantee will last. Ask your friends if they re still with the first person they had sex with, or if they eventually married the person.

If the girl appreciates ur qualities and character as a man, sex wouldnt be a problem (at least she's a virgin and has not tasted sex...so it's a lot easier to abstain).

The world is sex-crazed and will want to fold anyone different into its mold.

5 Likes

Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
vfactor:
Don't compromise your standards for someone or something u have no guarantee will last. Ask your friends if they re still with the first person they had sex with, or if they eventually married the person.

If the girl appreciates ur qualities and character as a man, sex wouldnt be a problem (at least she's a virgin and has not tasted sex...so it's a lot easier to abstain).

The world is sex-crazed and will want to fold anyone different into it's mold.

God bless you! Please I will really need your number so I can seek for more deeper advice

1 Like

Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by auntymi(f): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
ifex370:

your old enough to know the right thing to do, premarital sex is a sin, do not compromise standards because of the world

God bless you
thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Jeromejnr(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
If you really love her, don't do it. If you eventually do it, you will awaken that lustful appetite in her. And surely she might want to try out those adventures with others.

P.S: Don't follow the way of this world abeg.
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Enegod(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Obiomon:
Guys please I really need your help, am in a very very confused situation right now! There's is this particular girl I am dating, I love her sooooooo much, so also she loves me, and now we haven't had sex we are virgins. Now my friends who envy her are giving all sort of advice that I should go in to have sex with her that if I don't other guys out there will and they were like after that she will start ignoring me feeling am too small for her. As a result of her beauty I have noticed that whenever we walk together I do see a lot of guys starring at her. And this is what scares me the most, I don't want to loose her. My friend's where also like if I have sex with her she will stay glued to me, does it mean a relationship can't last without sex or what. please guys am really confused here, am scared I dont wanna loose her and I made a vow that I won't have sex with her till the right time..

Whats your say about this, I really need a matured and sincere advice from you guys please, no abuses please...

Please admins can you just please close your eyes and move this thread to the front page even though it may seem meaningless or worthless to be on front page.. But it will go a very big way in setting my life on the right path! Thanks
please don't yansh her..be a gentleman undecided
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Enegod:
please don't yansh her..be a gentleman undecided
wow thanks
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jeromejnr:
If you really love her, don't do it. If you eventually do it, you will awaken that lustful appetite in her. And surely she might want to try out those adventures with others.

P.S: Don't follow the way of this world abeg.
thanks too
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Obiomon:

God bless you! Please I will really need your number so I can seek for more deeper advice

No problem...u can send me a mail and i'll reply u. True and practical advice comes from above
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Princecalm(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Obiomon:
for marriage
then why are you afraid? Is she not commited or it will take some years before you finally marry hep.
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Op should I give you my honest opinion?

First of all, is she a virgin?
If she is not, bleep her fast because if you don't someone else will

But before you bleep her, try it out with several other girls so that you won't seem like a novice and you will be able to satisfy her more.

Sex sustains a relationship, trust me on that

1 Like

Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ao r u sure she is a virgin
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Princecalm:
then why are you afraid? Is she not commited or it will take some years before you finally marry hep.
I don't know yet.. It's just a matter of time...
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Ao r u sure she is a virgin
yeah! And I have noticed that she doesn't go for parties, just like me. And I trust her
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

But before you bleep her, try it out with several other girls so that you won't seem like a novice and you will be able to satisfy her more.

hmm really?
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
vfactor:

No problem...u can send me a mail and i'll reply u. True and practical advice comes from above
Don
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Ethereal0110(f): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
RUBBISH, U want him 2 cheat on her and then bleep her, i see how contaminated the people of this world is......
seriousbabe:

Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ethereal0110:
RUBBISH, U want him 2 cheat on her and then bleep her, i see how contaminated the people of this world is......
hmmmmmmmm embarassed
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Ethereal0110(f): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Do these for ur good,
*keep ur distance frm dose friends ,
* instead of nursin fear of the unknown, confide in her n let her know ur cares and ur fears, make her reveal 2 u wats in her mind.
*respect eachothers principles.
*dont take evil advice.
*dont be afraid 2 talk 2 her.
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ethereal0110:
Do these for ur good,
*keep ur distance frm dose friends ,
* instead of nursin fear of the unknown, confide in her n let her know ur cares and ur fears, make her reveal 2 u wats in her mind.
*respect eachothers principles.
*dont take evil advice.
*dont be afraid 2 talk 2 her.
Wow I really felt this advice in the inside of my heart!

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much! This is what I am going to do! Besides you are great. This is what's best for me now
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Ethereal0110(f): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
U r welcome.
Obiomon:

Wow I really felt this advice in the inside of my heart!

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much! This is what I am going to do! Besides you are great. This is what's best for me now
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ethereal0110:
U r welcome.
can I get your contact too please!!!??be vfactor is not responding to my emails
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Just take things easy.. It's a two way thing. You may have sex with her and still lose her afterwards and vice versa
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Ethereal0110(f): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
I will reply ur mail 2mrw. Wen i get 2 wrk oK... Promise
Obiomon:
can I get your contact too please!!!??be vfactor is not responding to my emails
Re: Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! by Obiomon: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ethereal0110:
I will reply ur mail 2mrw. Wen i get 2 wrk oK... Promise
thanks! I appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Call Him? / Slay Queen Got 20 Guys To Buy Her 20 Iphones Which She Sold To Buy A House / My Advice To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.