Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,234 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex (5403 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2016
She wants me to finger her and not have sex with her...Hmmmm
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2016
grin Lol...maybe ur fingers are way bigger than ur rod... tongue tongue tongue

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
WICKED

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Why are u telling the world?
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by falconey(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Who is the ode now? you or her?
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2016
@OP ure still a learner, if u have a phd and msn plus masters in womantology like me then u will know dat fingering her is the open space 4 sex unless if ure nt familiar with female sensational body parts.
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by donbenedict(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2016
Kashybaby grin cheesy

Yu hv killed dat guy grin

1 Like

Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
Kashybaby grin cheesy

Yu hv killed dat guy grin

grin grin grin juz my little opinion.
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by donbenedict(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin grin grin juz my little opinion.
grin
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by MzOnajin1(f): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2016
Use three fingers at once. Na still fingering
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Rukkydelta(f): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
@OP ure still a learner, if u have a phd and msn plus masters in womantology like me then u will know dat fingering her is the open space 4 sex unless if ure nt familiar with female sensational body parts.

Repent

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Edubrazilnwa(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
ok
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Repent
lol ure d only one dat can change me
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by iamrealdeji(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
Kashy why? grin grin angry
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Kashy why? grin grin angry

U ask the OP tongue
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
He don deactivate undecided
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by zanebaddo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
you like romance section die!!! ! I enjoy your comment Sha we na silent landers.
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
zanebaddo:
you like romance section die!!! ! I enjoy your comment Sha we na silent landers.

Tnxxx... grin I dunno what u mean "we na silent landers" but I do hope thats cool tho.
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Keketu(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
HateU2:
He don deactivate undecided
hi check my picture in my thread dedicated for you
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by wiseone28: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
lipsrsealed op so frustrating i have her type of girl
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Rukkydelta(f): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol ure d only one dat can change me

No...Only God can change you
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by olaleks007(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2016

Who is this op na...

How does dis affect fuel wahala

Oga dey sell fuel for ur area
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Obas101(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol.. She is a Virgin and obviously scared off getting pregnant but she still still wants to fill you hence d fingerin. Advice: tell her to open up to you on why she doesn't want av d real thing wit you if she opens up, orientate her dat she won't get pregnant cos u will use protection nd stuffs.. Nd if she still insists on just fingerin let her be.. Not saying u shuld diss her bt she is still growing nd not matured enough.. it won't go anywhere.. I'm i makin sense? grin

1 Like

Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Standrago(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hian! Hez gat a tiny rod.
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Alvinlovesmusic(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Then reduce ur dick to finger size grin

Pls rate my hit track

https://www.nairaland.com/2978103/album-loading.99-check-out-hit
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by ossheyi(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
undecided y she dey deprive herself of wetin she need now
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by wiseone28: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obas101:
Lol.. She is a Virgin and obviously scared off getting pregnant but she still still wants to fill you hence d fingerin. Advice: tell her to open up to you on why she doesn't want av d real thing wit you if she opens up, orientate her dat she won't get pregnant cos u will use protection nd stuffs.. Nd if she still insists on just fingerin let her be.. Not saying u shuld diss her bt she is still growing nd not matured enough.. it won't go anywhere.. I'm i makin sense? grin
i have the same problem now she's saying till marriage... but i can't wait
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Greg007(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2016

Hmmmmm. She just dey fear. Still give am time you go enter
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by Obas101(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
wiseone28:
i have the same problem now she's saying till marriage... but i can't wait
Den let her know.. Most girls dat are Virgin will tell you till marriage.. It takes alot of talkin to 4 dem to loosen up. If a girl wants to be a Virgin til marriage she shouldn't be so intimate wit you to d point of fingerin
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by adahgold(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bro u no wat to do,no time to say no time.
Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by tosynomolara(f): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
she's scared of giving birth 2 bastard... some guys r heartless..

1 Like

Re: She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex by wiseone28: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obas101:

Den let her know.. Most girls dat are Virgin will tell you till marriage.. It takes alot of talkin to 4 dem to loosen up. If a girl wants to be a Virgin til marriage she shouldn't be so intimate wit you to d point of fingerin
I'm tired of this one she won't let me be...

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) / Some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With / What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.