Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why Do Girls Toast Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Toast Guys (3111 Views)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Toast Guys by noticeme: 2:46am On Jan 04, 2009
durin my NYSC, a fellow copa toasted me n after a while i accepted, in d course of d rship, she kept on tellin me i was takin her 4granted cos she aproched me 1st, but i didnt see it like that. d point is dat, if girls feel so unconfortable about toastin guys, y den do they do it
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by omega25red(m): 2:49am On Jan 04, 2009
it doesn't sound to me like she was uncomfortable. It really just goes back to the thought of men being the first ones to make a move and now that she did you are treating her like a LovePeddler or your head got too big because a girl approached you.
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by bigfather(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2009
old skool thought .
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by H2O2: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2009
omega25 is right
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by megatran(m): 5:07am On Jan 05, 2009
H202 is hydrogenperoxide
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 05, 2009
well i think the girls should contributed here
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by shope(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2009
notice me:

durin my NYSC, a fellow copa toasted me n after a while i accepted, in d course of d rship, she kept on tellin me i was takin her 4granted because she aproched me 1st, but i didnt see it like that. d point is that, if girls feel so unconfortable about toastin guys, y den do they do it

Notice me!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by Okijajuju1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2009
The question should rather be why shouldnt girls toast guys!!

Afterall, whats good for the goose, is also good for the Gander.

And any man who treats a woman like dirt or thinks less of her simply because she asked you out, is a small minded asshole. We ask ladies out everyday, and I don't see them taking us for granted, atleast not all of em'.

My opinion!!
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by server34(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2009
Really do girls toast guys in Naija? Even if they do, I dont think they do it outrightly. @ Notice me! Maybe u meant that u didnt need to toast her to get her. And now ur taking her for granted.
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by jamace(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2009
Girls toast guys for the same reason that guys toast girls. Satisfaction of a need/needs. No more no less.
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by Muza(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2009
A girl that toasts a guy is really desperate. . . grin
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2009
We dont toast we flirt. A girl that toast is desperate. The guy should do all the work . Thats how I see it anyway
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by tyric(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2009
I think it takes a confindent chic to toast a guy and dey shud feel good abt it not cheap. So ladies feel free to holla.
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by JJYOU: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2009
BabeX:

We don't toast we flirt. A girl that toast is desperate. The guy should do all the work . Thats how I see it anyway

Muza:
A girl that toasts a guy is really desperate. . . grin
WHY ARE THEY DESPERATE. THAT IS WHY SOME GIRLS STAY SINGLE FOR TOO LONG

tyric:
I think it takes a confindent chic to toast a guy and dey should feel good about it not cheap. So ladies feel free to holla.
IT IS NOT CHEAPNESS
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by noticeme: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2009
Fact is I dnt tek her 4granted @all, on d contrary I was really cool about her , bt she’s always pikin fault and assuming it was bc she made d 1st move. I dnt trivialities such as being 20minutes late 4a reason I culd xplain are not takin anyone 4granted.
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by noticeme: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2009
Fact is I dnt tek her 4granted @all, on d contrary I was really cool about her , bt she’s always pikin fault and assuming it was bc she made d 1st move. i dnt think trivialities such as being 20minutes late 4a reason I culd xplain are not takin anyone 4granted.
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by fs(f): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2009
Maybe she was simply insecure. Because one girl did this to you doesn't mean ALL girls do. I don't understand the consistent generalizations on these boards. You only gave us one example of this and somehow now ALL girls do this?
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by d1maff: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2009
Girls toast guys for the same reason that guys toast girls.

Guys should do the toasting and girls?, the blushing.
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by Aragonc: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2009
Please treat her like a queen she is,she rightly deserved that.She is a one in a million,any girl who has the nerve to get what she want by approaching me to express her feelings or what she felt for me,i swear i'll love her,respect her,cherish and adore her. Even if she is not my ideal girl,i won't take the relationship for granted.
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by Sagamite(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2009
BabeX:

We dont toast we flirt. A girl that toast is desperate. The guy should do all the work . Thats how I see it anyway

shocked shocked shocked

Why?

And I take it you want to be put on a pedestal afterwards?
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by goodass(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2009
fs:

. . .Because one girl did this to you doesn't mean ALL girls do. I don't understand the consistent generalizations on these boards. You only gave us one example of this and somehow now ALL girls do this?
word! mayb poster sef 4got 2 add [b]'9.ja' [/b]in d topic

@ OP
ask d nxt babe whu toasts yhu
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2009
abomination.
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by Nursery1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2009
Guy, what you are saying is true. I girl toast my sometime ago, but she kept complaining that am not serious with her because she approach me. I ve come to conclude that all girls that toast guys feel insecured. but the big question remains why do they toast guys yet the are not comfortable in the relationship.
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by Vladislav(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2009
A girl who toastes a guy ,, I consider mature and civilized, And most of all, perfect, she knows what she wants, if you don't want her,, it's left for you (the guy) to say to her,, am in a relationship,, or turn her down by saying, I really like you too, but, i'm not dating at the moment, but I certainly can buy you lunch anytime you want,

Just say something nice to her to make her laugh, she'll understand, And respect you more.
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by jibbygirl(f): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2009
tradition lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Toast Guys by sillyboy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2009
BabeX:

D bold and brazen amongst you do "toast"

Ladies can "spin" guys. . . .they have the right to pursue emotional fufilment. . . .
meanwhile, the guys also have the right to decline or accept an offer.

IT'S ALL CONTRACT AND BUSINESS.

(1) (Reply)

Did The First Date Go Down Well? How To Recognise / Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? / PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.