Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Nigeria Girls And Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girls And Money (3172 Views)

Difference Between Ghana And Nigeria Girls / 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship / Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Girls And Money by hollandis(f): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2010
Were they created for money,nigerian girls and money are just like 5 and 6,flash a couple of wad across their greed infested faces and they wil glue to u just like ur hair rticks to ur scalp.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by InkedNerd(f): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2010
Oh be quiet that's like saying Nigerian men and 419 go hand in hand. There's bad people of every kind whether male or female so get over it.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by MrCork1: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2010
Fact:  The guys who claim women are materialistic are usually broke,  very broke, & usually Church rats (no offence)

As the sayin goes:   dont hate the player, Hate the game

Women should be treated like Diamond and there nothing wrong in them liking money!!!
(BBC report: 1901)
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by MrCork1: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2010
Words of wisdom: Quit moaning!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by onyekachii(f): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2010
I agree with inked_nerd; I also think it has something to do with the class of girls you are dealing with, or maybe you are just broke like Mr.Cork said,  cool
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by googles: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
***sighs***

here it comes again the over-discussed and over-used Nairaland Topic. . . . ahn ahn una no dey tire

Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by InkedNerd(f): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2010
Mr Cork:

Fact:  The guys who claim women are materialistic are usually broke,  very broke, & usually Church rats (no offence)

As the sayin goes:   dont hate the player, Hate the game

Women should be treated like Diamond and there nothing wrong in them liking money!!!
(BBC report: 1901)

LOL @ the very broke part.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by NaijaSisi(f): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
once again Inked_Nerd is  very much correct.
Yes I agree there are many Nigerian girls who are like that, however there are many Jamaican girls, Ghanian girls and so on who are also like that, so pls dont just put it on Nigerian girls.

Also whilst there are many of them like that, there are also those who are not like that at all, it's just that they dont go shouting it around, you have to find them.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
googles:

***sighs***

here it comes again the over-discussed and over-used Nairaland Topic. . . . ahn ahn una no dey tire

I tire

Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by maeesha(f): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2010
Ova n ova again, quit follown cheap gals n settle 4 d classy n rich k? Nt al 9ja gals, pls cut us sme slack. Broke a$$(no offence meant) hw much sef? Mtshwwww. Go n date whyt chicks nw. ABEG
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by THEAMAKA(f): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2010
the guy has never left the shores of Nigeria, so who exactly is he comparing Nigerian girls with when living in a homogeneous environment?
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by MrCork1: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
any light skin babe with Nyansh in here,

Pls holla at your boy. Am single
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by hollandis(f): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
How is a "classy " girl different frm any other girl?What do u mean wen u say classy girls?
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by Omolola1(f): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2010
@OP, mayb because u dont have cash to spend.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by hollandis(f): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2010
@omolola this is nt about doling cash,is our economy the worst hit that every girl is fast becomin somethng else?
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by onyekachii(f): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
hollandis:

How is a "classy " girl different frm any other girl?What do u mean wen u say classy girls?

in my opinion, "classy" would be girls who don't necessarily want or use you for your money, they are girls who respect themselves, and don't stoop so low as to follow guys based on how much he can afford her, the kind of girls you describe sound like money hungry individuals who salivate at the just the mere sight of money. Not every girl is like what you describe
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by donugapi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2010
Guy e be like say na ashewo u dey jam oh, All the babes i've 5hagged never did cos of money, u need to ginger ur swagger!!
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by 1105(f): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
well most nigerian gurls love money over their father except my omololoa of course`
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by degubi(m): 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2010
You are obviously running with the wrong crowd, change the ladies you associate with. A few hungry Nigerian girls who like money do not constitute the vast majority of those who do not give a hoot about the depth of your pocket. Besides you also need to ensure you are not giving them a wrong impression that you are the answer to all their financial problems. A lady who sees you as their personal ATM Machine should be left alone.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by Shola2009(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2010
who no like better thing? grin
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by melidee: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2010
There are some men that bleep women for their money. They wil worship her for that money.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by 190: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2010
word!! grin grin
Re: Nigeria Girls And Money by MrCork26: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2010
Black women spend moiney on me anyways, I blame my nice body wink

(1) (Reply)

PLSSSS Y'ALL I NEED ADVISE! / shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? / Will We Ever See A Nairaland Chic On Bald Head Like This Hot Candy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.