Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How To Be A Man (how Do I Become A Man?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be A Man (how Do I Become A Man?) (973 Views)

Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. / So Girl Fit Toast Man:how I Met The Girl That Change My Life From Poor To Rich / 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Man (how Do I Become A Man?) by harrysterol(m): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2015
[b]Am writing this in this section because most of the young generation are here and need this piece. Like it or not it takes more than the man's testicles (cojones) to be a man, there is a journey between boyhood to manhood , Although there is no one way to categorise manliness, there are certain attributes that people all around the world consider "manly." Here are a few.In real life, immature men aren’t looked so kindly upon, especially by their family, who eventually grow weary of supporting someone who should have had their life together long, long ago. If you happen to find yourself still crashing at mom and dad’s, and asking your siblings for munchie money, here are few steps for becoming a mature man, the journey so far, let get down to business let me not bore you too much

1- Accept responsibility
. Responsibility is the foundation of character and integrity. Learn to accept responsibility for your actions, without any excuses. Don't blame other for your errors ,Be prepared for the consequences of your decisions and make the right ones so as to minimise those occasions where you must shoulder responsibility For bad thing or wrong decisions you have made

2- Control your emotions
An inability to be the boss of your emotions can produce problems in both your personal and professional life. Instead of trying to suppress you emotions which maybe difficult try and control it ,For example, if someone lashes out at you in anger, don't respond in kind. Instead, remain calm and cool — you'll be the better man for it.

3- Give back
. Giving may not necessarily be monetary aspects, Your successes have a lot to do with help you received along the way, even the bible affirms this, "give and it shall be given back to you, hold tight and the little you have shall be taken from you" if you don't have finance to give volunteer for others, help can come from anywhere so always try your best, your giver will come too

4- Overcome character flaws
Each one of us has character flaws. Make a sincere effort to become aware of your habits, traits and overall personality. Listen to what your friends and family say about your behavior. Work on eliminating character weaknesses and enhancing your strong traits, don't feel your above criticism, constructive criticism help alot, believe me if you work on them you be happy with yourself

5- Mind your manners
The way you treat others through your words or actions reflects directly on you. You're a walking, talking billboard for yourself. So advertise your good manners, this what I like about the yoruba most especially their females (smiles don't ask me how tongue). Because If you don't, people won't like you, won't want to hire you and won't want to date you. Practice the good manners that your parents (hopefully) instilled in you

6- Stay Focused
stay focuse in life, don't have diffused directions, discover yourself and follow up your dreams, and try not to copy anybody, always seek career advice from advanced people so you won't make errors in life, so you work towards your set golds

Above all fear God, be A man of integrity who puts his principles and moral ethics in front of pleasure and personal gain. Employers, colleagues and women all respect people of integrity. Practice keeping your word and doing what's right, instead of just what you want.

Yours Faithfully
Harrysterol
[/b]
Re: How To Be A Man (how Do I Become A Man?) by Eofclub: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2015
Just in case
Re: How To Be A Man (how Do I Become A Man?) by buygala(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2015
If you have a peepee, functional or not, you are already a man...

The above will just make you a better man cry
Re: How To Be A Man (how Do I Become A Man?) by Kennywills7(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: How To Be A Man (how Do I Become A Man?) by harrysterol(m): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2015
buygala:
If you have a peepee, functional or not, you are already a man...

The above will just make you a better man cry
u don look my introduction bros wink no b peepee alone na
Re: How To Be A Man (how Do I Become A Man?) by harrysterol(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2015
Kennywills7:
Nice one
tnx
Re: How To Be A Man (how Do I Become A Man?) by harrysterol(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2015
Eofclub:
Just in case
incase u put person belle lipsrsealed
Re: How To Be A Man (how Do I Become A Man?) by Thanos(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2015
Long story, why don't you just go for a sex change
Re: How To Be A Man (how Do I Become A Man?) by harrysterol(m): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2015
Thanos:
Long story, why don't you just go for a sex change
whch 1 cme b sex change again na?
Re: How To Be A Man (how Do I Become A Man?) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2015
Lol

Nice smiley
Re: How To Be A Man (how Do I Become A Man?) by harrysterol(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol

Nice smiley
y u d smile na wink

(1) (Reply)

Weird Practices / If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life / A Must Read For Guys:=> How To Be A Badguy ‪#‎naijaversion‬

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.