Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. (1748 Views)

How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by bomsilaga(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2017
I am married with kids and I respect my wife a lot and therefore, I respect the female gender generally.
I have been dealing with requests for sex incessantly from both singles and married women.
I even get threats. I am just tired.
Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by Afonjashapmouth: 10:53am On May 03, 2017
I am very good looking and get alot of that too until I looked into what I was doing wrong to get their attention and passing a wrong message. Do that too bro it might help.
Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by bomsilaga(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
I am very good looking and get alot of that too until I looked into what I was doing wrong to get their attention and passing a wrong message. Do that too bro it might help.
I am not even good looking. What might i be doing wrong.
Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by Afonjashapmouth: 11:07am On May 03, 2017
bomsilaga:

When you show too much of unnecessary attention ( to you being caring) women or girls misinterprete that most times.

1 Like

Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by Nobody: 11:17am On May 03, 2017
bomsilaga:
I am married with kids and I respect my wife a lot and therefore, I respect the female gender generally.
I have been dealing with requests for sex incessantly from both singles and married women.

There's no polite way of refusing sustained sexual advances especially for a married man; I advise you yield and let her have it hot as in really hot without any pity and in a beastly fashion!!!

Try all the dangerous acrobatic styles on the slo*th you won't normally do with your wife out of respect and true love angry

I bet you she'll forever run away and call you names behind you back grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 03, 2017
You really should not worry about being polite when you're turning down these illicit propositions. They're impolite to persist after learning that you're married, so be as firm as you can. Wear a sign, if you have to.

Also, don't get caught up in those situations. If you sense a woman is inviting you to make advances (because that would be her first move) with illogical smiles, giggles and excessive touching, set clear boundaries before she gets bold enough to make the situation awkward for you.

1 Like

Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by Nobody: 11:21am On May 03, 2017
Top stories on news this hour

1.there is a 50 50 chance, this will hit FP
2.Did you know "B" is for "Book" ?
3.I Smell lies on this post

that's it on WTFCchannel10
Bye for now smiley

1 Like

Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by FTBOY: 11:23am On May 03, 2017
sorry, my dick is permanently gifted to my wife alone; try obontami...

simple!

2 Likes

Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by bomsilaga(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

When you show too much of unnecessary attention ( to you being caring) women or girls misinterprete that most times.
I totally agree
Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by bomsilaga(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Top stories on news this hour

1.there is a 50 50 chance, this will hit FP
2.Did you know "B" is for "Book" ?
3.I Smell lies on this post

that's it on WTFCchannel10
Bye for now smiley
Your view, opinion n comment doesn't count
Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by bomsilaga(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
You really should not worry about being polite when you're turning down these illicit propositions. They're impolite to persist after learning that you're married, so be as firm as you can. Wear a sign, if you have to.

Also, don't get caught up in those situations. If you sense a woman is inviting you to make advances (because that would be her first move) with illogical smiles, giggles and excessive touching, set clear boundaries before she gets bold enough to make the situation awkward for you.
Thanks
Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by Headlesschicken(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2017
cry Next time wen u receive such advances,simply tell dem dt u wld oblige if only dey wld let u phuck em through d anus... Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by bomsilaga(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2017
Headlesschicken:
cry Next time wen u receive such advances,simply tell dem dt u wld oblige if only dey wld let u phuck em through d anus... Thank me later
Loooooooool
Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by SexyNairalander: 6:14pm On May 03, 2017
bomsilaga:
oga, why not tell them straight to their face that you don't want to have sex

e dey your mind so you dey find who go motivate you abi
Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 03, 2017
So they just come up to you and threaten you if you don't have sex with them? You will be going about your business and they walk up to you and insist on some action or your life is at peril ? There has to be some context to this how does the conversion come up?
Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by obontami: 7:22pm On May 03, 2017
FTBOY:
sorry, my dick is permanently gifted to my wife alone; try obontami...

simple!
grin
Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by bomsilaga(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2017
SexyNairalander:
oga, why not tell them straight to their face that you don't want to have sex

e dey your mind so you dey find who go motivate you abi
Married for 9yrs never had sex with another woman for these years. I don't need it.
Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 03, 2017
bomsilaga:

Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 03, 2017
bomsilaga:

Married for 9yrs never had sex with another woman for these years. I don't need it.

1 Like

Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by bomsilaga(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2017
Raine80:
So they just come up to you and threaten you if you don't have sex with them? You will be going about your business and they walk up to you and insist on some action or your life is at peril ? There has to be some context to this how does the conversion come up?
Friends of friends, colleagues, neighbours etc. I don't socialize
Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by bomsilaga(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=MissCuppy post=56181546][/quote]
Of course na. My lying about it should be an exclusive reserve for my wife. Not to some random people on Nairaland of all places.
Re: Married Man: How Do I Politely Refuse Sex. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 03, 2017
bomsilaga:

Friends of friends, colleagues, neighbours etc. I don't socialize
You are not giving any detail how does this subject matter come to being?

(1) (Reply)

Had to delete it / How To Make A Women Fall In Love With You / RELATIONSHIPS : 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Likes Another Guy And She About To Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.