Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! (18545 Views)

Nigeria Economy: We ‘re Starting From Scratch - Buhari / Diversification of Nigeria Economy : We Need Techs more than Agric !e / Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy Given Current Growth Rate (EXCLUSIVE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! by Defcon1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
nextstep:

So true! I'm really amazed at how such a rich country can still have so many poor and destitute people. Even the middle-class is one month away from bankruptcy.
That's why it's said that grass is always greener on the other side...till you cross over.
Re: Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! by tochinoyi(m): 1:46am On Feb 14, 2015
tpacalipse:
Forget the statistics; there are three things: lies, damn lies and statistics (Pat Utomi).
brother pls don't just show ur illiteracy ib this topic

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! by BetaThings: 3:20am On Feb 14, 2015
MoreWahala:
Great! And all this will come forth courtesy of the Transformational work of our wonderful president Jonathan.
Gej till 2050!!!
You had better watch it!
Soludo is still around!!
Re: Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! by BetaThings: 3:29am On Feb 14, 2015
tochinoyi:
brother pls don't just show ur illiteracy ib this topic
You are the one showing illiteracy
Brazil has already overtaken UK
This is a forecast!!!!
For a long time before the 90s, Japan was projected to overtake the US
Has it happened?
we are celebrating a projection that will not even materialise in 35 year time
The bulk of the people that will be working and taking decisions then either have not been born or don't yet know what GDP is

This is desperation
UK became a nuclear power before you were born
Yet Nigeria generates less than 4,000 MW
And Jonathan has been a top ranking thieving member of PDP since 1999
He has not a single landmark legislation to his name
His power sector privatisation is anchored on the 2005 act that unbundled NEPA and created the discos and gencos

His supporters mistake FOI for freedom of speech
even the FOI act was signed less than 8 weeks to 2011 elections as a bribe
If you claim FOI as an achievement, show me the accounts of NNPC!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! by izzieman: 5:32am On Feb 14, 2015
tpacalipse:
Forget the statistics; there are three things: lies, damn lies and statistics (Pat Utomi).

Pat Utomi did not coin that. It's been around awhile.
Re: Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! by izzieman: 5:43am On Feb 14, 2015
ishiamu:
Apc have eyes but can not see..... God bless my president God bless nigeria.

Gej till 2019

My president is black my lambo is blue. grin cheesy

Do remember that when we became Africa's economy, the World Bank experts said, Nigeria managed to get there despite what our government ought to do but is not doing. If all the money being mismanaged is put into proper use, we will even get to the point being envisaged before 2040.

For us to be a consuming economy and overtake South Africa which is a Manufacturing economy should show us the humongous potential that Nigeria has.

My President is black, but all your red, blue and other colour Lambos need better cover. Even Boko Haram can decipher that!
Re: Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! by MoreWahala: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2015
BetaThings:

You had better watch it!
Solid is still around!!
Is Soludo the name of a new toilet washer?
Re: Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! by ishiamu(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
[s][/s]
izzieman:

Do remember that when we became Africa's economy, the World Bank experts said, Nigeria managed to get there despite what our government ought to do but is not doing. If all the money being mismanaged is put into proper use, we will even get to the point being envisaged before 2040.

For us to be a consuming economy and overtake South Africa which is a Manufacturing economy should show us the humongous potential that Nigeria has.

My President is black, but all your red, blue and other colour Lambos need better cover. Even Boko Haram can decipher that!

[s][/s] undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo / Ministry Of Interior, Federal Fire Service Partner Innoson / Igbo Leaders In Fresh Moves To Free Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.