Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat (14452 Views)

To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady / I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by sylve11: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2015
Hysmady:
I don't cheat please cool
Am looking for a Val...Apply within

when the opportunity present itself, u will do and do it all over again, then regret ur actions; then u will do it again and again, whereas u r still in regret mode, u will do it again and again. all u need is opportu....... cool
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Michelle55: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2015
Nice writeup @OP... and for thé men,hop you all have seen it? becareful this Val period because some ladies are out there to mare nd bleak ur futures. remain faithful please if not for yourself but for that good woman who love and trust you with her life and health!!!
#my2cents#

1 Like

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by slap1(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2015
I pray I never cheat. So help me God.

1 Like

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2015
I don tire for all these una tips. Wahala dey o undecided undecided undecided
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by dareyking(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2015
J
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by inemani: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2015
Kudos to d gud n faithful men out there. May God continue to bless ur hustles

1 Like

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Kingsasian(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2015
And who says ladies don't cheat? The ratio of men who cheat to that of women is 60-40 but ladies are better when it comes to the game. That is not to say I am not one, yes I have cheated but I did it because I was pushed to the wall and I do not regret my actions

1 Like

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by MARKone(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by wman(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2015
I will never cheat...........lol#
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by yemicoal(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
angry angry
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by yemicoal(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ameerasexy:
I beg live and let live. Laila. Women cheat even worse now. Do u even realise? Emotions can sometimes not be controlled. We are humans afterall not in the least perfect. Some wives make it real tough for their husbands. So u wouldnt blame them so much when they stray

By the way this marriage thing is over-rated. Is it even possible to stay in love with someone forever. There is more to life than marriage. I blame ladies that put all their hopes and everything in marriage. Its not always rosy. Get over it.
hmm... 1 like for u cool
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by eagleonearth(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Without God helping you, it will be an uphill task
to stick to one "slit & hole" for the rest of your days.
I have run to the Lord to help me. He is able.
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by zyzxx(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
iceberylin:
Good advice....

Buh punny too sweet. embarassed
and it can kill,and destroy.
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Summarize please..

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by sweetgala(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Very true OP, when you cheat especially with a lady who knows you are in a relationship , your spouse can loss face and respect.
Because all your actions interpret is that she is not up to the task of pleasing her man.
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Xcex: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
More kudos 2 d chaste men out dere. 27+ and stil a v. May God give me d wisdom to resist temptatn, help my orientatn n faith.
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Burger01:
I fit cheat where ishilove dey? Dem no born mecheesy
You dare not cheesy
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Prospero01(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
When men choose to remain faithful, they do that because they find it morally right to do it. Also it's a commitment to dia FAITH-God. And lastly for the strong men,yes I can them strong men because these selected few have stood dia ground in the midst of many flirtatious women to hang on for that one beautiful woman. These men re the last men standing. And to every man who has chosen to honour God with his body, I say kudos.
#ChastityPays#.

2 Likes

Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by anwo247: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
GEJ till 2019;
whether you are loyal or a cheat, your vote counts grin
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Hysmady(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
sylve11:

when the opportunity present itself, u will do and do it all over again, then regret ur actions; then u will do it again and again, whereas u r still in regret mode, u will do it again and again. all u need is opportu....... cool
What's dis one sayin
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Totfulguy: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Fantastic submission...made very nice reading. Well taken, especially coming from a "Flirty" Karen.
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by sylve11: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hysmady:
What's dis one sayin

what u dont understand. cool
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by lonelypal(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
[email][/email]
searching4love:
As far as am concerned Nigerian men rarely cheats. Those who do are seduced by the indecent dressings of most Nigerian women. Nigerian men are chaste. Upright, hardworking, diligent , leaders and Home makers cool

#GOD BLESS NIGERIAN MEN

May your days be long bro grin
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by tpiar: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
So the rare opportunity to cheat and maybe even get away with it presents itself on a silver platter. She has her own protection in her purse, not interested in developing feelings; she just wants what you have and can make you feel really good if you give it to her.
In the moment, it's not a big deal. I mean, it's just sex...right? And you've been donating joystick for years since your very first charity event as a teenager when you didn't know which hole was which.

winchy winchy things.

as per donating joystick, if that's the case, then why the long write up.
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by folabayo1(f): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
searching4love:
As far as am concerned Nigerian men rarely cheats. Those who do are seduced by the indecent dressings of most Nigerian women. Nigerian men are chaste. Upright, hardworking, diligent , leaders and Home makers cool

#GOD BLESS NIGERIAN MEN
AMiN
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ameerasexy:
I beg live and let live. Laila. Women cheat even worse now. Do u even realise? Emotions can sometimes not be controlled. We are humans afterall not in the least perfect. Some wives make it real tough for their husbands. So u wouldnt blame them so much when they stray

By the way this marriage thing is over-rated. Is it even possible to stay in love with someone forever. There is more to life than marriage. I blame ladies that put all their hopes and everything in marriage. Its not always rosy. Get over it.
You are obviously not a christian in which case I'm not surprised with your demented thinking. There is never a good reason to cheat...take it or leave it. It's women like you that made me cynical of love at some point...but I thank God that virtuous ladies still exist. Please keep your toxic hell-inspired opinion to yourself.
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ha ha ha ha...

The illusion.

Those that do not want to cheat will convince themselves when they are tired. Being caught etc is not a guarantee either.

Nothing read, or said will help.

Frankly they stop when they have decided to do so. Personally, I do not see appealing to their charity as effective.

Again though cheating might be frowned upon, it is also erroneous to think that people cheat just because they want to.

There are various reasons while people cheat. Just because you repeated a few words and made a promise to be faithful

on a certain day when lots of jollof rice was eaten does not mean that your partner can do anything he/she likes and expect

you to remain faithful because of the words ''I do''.

Also it sounds as if (and erroneously so) that only men cheat. And the women are loving, faithful people. This is especially

so with the young female minds who are members of this forum. There is a tendency of being influenced to bear this notion.

All the same, listen to the lady folks.
Re: Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Eureka123:

Who's that

Try find out yourself...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged / I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! / "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.