Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? (9722 Views)

She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by tpiar: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
buygala:
Giving the guy a blowjobb or penisss stroke till all his pent-up akamu pours out... Bros go don calm down after that embarassed

are you a gay?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by tpiar: 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
eiBADAn:

Go forth ye and give him a bloww jobb grin grin

you also?
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by buygala(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
tpiar:

are you a gay?

Are you a Stupidd? undecided

Do I have to be gay to remember how my girlfriend calms me down when she isn't in the mood or on her period?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by falconey(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
buygala:

Do I have to be gay to remember how my girlfriend calms me down when she isn't in the mood or on her period?
don't mind the guy he doesn't know is your testimony
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by falconey(m): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sarimah:
holds hands and pray together grin
hold hands and pray together with his DICK strong?
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by tpiar: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
buygala:

this is not about me sweetie, you "forgot" to put girlfriend in your original post, why the unnecessary aggro,

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Sarimah(f): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
hold hands and pray together with his DICK strong?
d prayers will calm it down grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sorry nobody can handle my konji...only if she is not around to quench d fire
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by tpiar: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
don't mind the guy he doesn't know is your testimony

better not say what will become your own testimony.
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by falconey(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
tpiar:

better not say what will become your own testimony.
lwkm I have passed KONJI level......I practiced self control for 2years
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by falconey(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ipledge:
Sorry nobody can handle my konji...only if she is not around to quench d fire
so no self control?........person like you can force your GF to sex
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
so no self control?........person like you can force seduce your GF to sex
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
girl4rmspace:

hahahaha dis got me laughing
don't mind me grin

welcome online cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
njuwo:
Na only konji topics i take dey see you.
because na only konji topic you dey click tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by lanicky(f): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hit his dk real hard tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by falconey(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
lanicky:
Hit his dk real hard tongue
you want to kill it? It has a life
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by lanicky(f): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
you want to kill it? It has a life

Naah...automatically uncle konji will tear race tongue
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by EmmySparky(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
tpiar:

are you a gay?
abeg help me ask am o....
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by njuwo(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

because na only konji topic you dey click tongue
How you take know, na when i dey my heat period i take dey enter konji topics, na when you dey your menstruation you take dey enter konji topics.
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
njuwo:
How you take know, na when i dey my heat period i take dey enter konji topics, na when you dey your menstruation you take dey enter konji topics.
sorry dude

you are chatting with the wrong person

I don't talk dirty

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by babakol(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
girl4rmspace:

hahahaha dis got me laughing
Hi girl.you're .......wow!
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by falconey(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
babakol:
guy na woman you come find ?
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by babakol(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
guy na woman you come find ?
Ahn Ahn bros...Wetin na..."melo laye oun" ..just stating the obvious.she fine no be Small
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by girl4rmspace(f): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
babakol:
thank u
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by girl4rmspace(f): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

don't mind me grin

welcome online cheesy
thanks dear and am glad 2 b here
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by falconey(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
babakol:
Ahn Ahn bros...Wetin na..."melo laye oun" ..just stating the obvious.she fine no be Small
she know na, she get mirror for house even inside her purse....................you think say na only you like better thing? If no be self control wey I dey practice ba!!!! Kai!!!
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by babakol(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
girl4rmspace:

thank u
can I know you better
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
ivyT:
Tufia,bj no dey 4 bible. neither is straffing b4 u crucify me

Dang! You are beautiful! Those thighs tho......
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by falconey(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
eiBADAn:

Dang! You are beautiful! Those thighs tho......
common men no crushing on my THREAD!!!!!
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by girl4rmspace(f): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
babakol:
can I know you better
k...what wud u like 2 knw?
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by babakol(m): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
girl4rmspace:

k...what wud u like 2 knw?
Can we talk privately?
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
girl4rmspace:

thanks dear and am glad 2 b here
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Earn $5,000 Per Month Just To Marry An Icelandic Lady / Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.