Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? (9701 Views)

She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by falconey(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2015
KONJI is an uncontrolable urge if I may say........so ladies how do you calm your guy, or do you just let him have his way. I know some ladies will deny their guy doesn't have this urge.........am still asking if he does how will you calm him?.
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by buygala(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2015
Giving the guy a blowjobb or penisss stroke till all his pent-up akamu pours out... Bros go don calm down after that embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2015
while in school, I used hot balm to rub from my groin to my laps. that burning sensation redirects your feelings, your prick won't kick and it's not harmful in any way. that was the best I did to myself and it worked. I never sex while in school.
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2015
pour cold water on him!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

grin
Go forth ye and give him a bloww jobb grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2015
eiBADAn:

that's a great idea!!!

A hard blow (punch) will definitely send kanji away

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

that's a great idea!!!

Aunty,you wicked faa
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by kay29000(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
KONJI is an uncontrolable urge if I may say........so ladies how do you calm your guy, or do you just let him have his way. I know some ladies will deny their guy doesn't have this urge.........am still asking if he does how will you calm him?.

When I dated this Virgin for a while, she used to give me Handjobs and Blowjobs (very sloppy tho), and I was cool for a while. But nothing is a good as the real deal, so we broke up after 23 days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by uniqueren(f): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2015
Fart!!!
Dt silence slow but steady one. For we wey dey too chop beans nd egg, e no dey hard at all. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Aunty,you wicked faa

seriously?
grin

I no wicked ooo
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Mcowubaba: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
uniqueren:
Fart!!!
Dt silence slow but steady one. For we wey dey too chop beans nd egg, e no dey hard at all. grin grin grin
YUCK

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

that's a great idea!!!

This is what you will do? Applying extreme means but won't hesitate to ask for money recharge card and subscription pay! Too bad these hoes ain't loyal
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by falconey(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

grin
great idea but this won't work on me
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by falconey(m): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
uniqueren:
Fart!!!
lwkm this will surely work......pollute the atmosphere both the guy and konji will relocate
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
great idea but this won't work on me
hot water will do the job better grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Enegod(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

grin
grin this is inhuman grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Cklent:
This is what you will do? Applying extreme means but won't hesitate to ask for money recharge card and subscription pay! Too bad these hoes ain't loyal
and who said i do these things!!!

did you just call me a Bitch?

Mr if you can't take a joke it's better you seal up that infected gut you take for a mouth.

shameless mofo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
Enegod:
grin this is inhuman grin
what should I do now? tongue

se na every time I go dey give him?

grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Enegod(m): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

what should I do now? tongue

se na every time I go dey give him?

grin
adult toy nko...u can get him one grin or will you get jealous?
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Konji.... Interesting concept. Like Friday the 13th Jason with an axe to grind?? Or possessed like Amityville horror?

I would let him ravage me usually, as long as I don't have to do anything. It's kinda sexy....man handle me all you want.

If however........he insists I participate w/o my consent or unwillingly;

I kick him in his family jewels......that usually gets him off my back quickly. PUN intended. grin

That is also kinky too....so may turn him on more.......If it does, I usually reach for the pots and pans........WHOA. 'NUFF SAID.

Happy Friday the 13th. Watch yer back.
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Enegod:
adult toy nko...u can get him one grin or will you get jealous?
hmmmmm

that's true

jealous?

nah

grin

thanks for the suggestion.

you are better than that mofo that utters rubbish out of his mouth.
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

Mr if you can't take a joke it's better you seal up that infected gut you take for a mouth.

shameless mofo!!!
Why the insult you've started behaving lyk ur friend seriousbabe if you read very well u will notice the question mark nd I didn't call you a Dam, sorry hurting you in anyway wasn't intended
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Enegod(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmmm

that's true

jealous?

nah

grin

thanks for the suggestion.

you are better than that mofo that utters rubbish out of his mouth.

grin cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by njuwo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

grin
Na only konji topics i take dey see you.
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by girl4rmspace(f): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

that's a great idea!!!

hahahaha dis got me laughing
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by fayemisuccess(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
COOL
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by ivyT(f): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
eiBADAn:

Tufia,bj no dey 4 bible. neither is straffing b4 u crucify me
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by ivyT(f): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Cklent:

Go siddon jare wink
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by ivyT(f): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:

shameless mofo!!!
U c urself nw?? *runs away*
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Enegod(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
ivyT:
Tufia,bj no dey 4 bible. neither is straffing b4 u crucify me
undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Sarimah(f): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
holds hands and pray together grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
ivyT:

Go siddon jare wink
Hi babe you are beautiful can I get to know you better wink
ivyT:

Go siddon jare wink
Hi babe you are beautiful can I get to know you better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) / Unforgettable Love Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.