Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,502 members, 7,840,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? (9723 Views)

She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by coldrod: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
uniqueren:
Fart!!!
Dt silence slow but steady one. For we wey dey too chop beans nd egg, e no dey hard at all. grin grin grin
i will kick u out of the room
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by ivyT(f): 12:15am On Feb 14, 2015
eiBADAn:

Dang! You are beautiful! Those thighs tho......
u r lusting after me,u nid to b flogged real hard..
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by uniqueren(f): 12:40am On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
i will kick u out of the room

at least the konji go don bow grin grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by girl4rmspace(f): 12:44am On Feb 14, 2015
babakol:
Can we talk privately?
hmmmmmn
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by babakol(m): 6:55am On Feb 14, 2015
girl4rmspace:

hmmmmmn
please don't say No
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by phlamesG: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2015
ivyT:
Tufia,bj no dey 4 bible. neither is straffing b4 u crucify me
wow! Look at those eyes of urs
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by falconey(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2015
ivyT:

is legal isn't it?
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by coldrod: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2015
uniqueren:

at least the konji go don bow grin grin
wel wateva we hv ix ova n besides u cn evn do dah disgusting stuff
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by uniqueren(f): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
wel wateva we hv ix ova n besides u cn evn do dah disgusting stuff

eiyaa!! So u re one of those guys their fart travel up their spine into their brain. Now dt wld explain the lack of control
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by coldrod: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
uniqueren:

eiyaa!! So u re one of those guys their fart travel up their spine into their brain. Now dt wld explain the lack of control
u wowo o asin ehh u wowo die wtf...api val though
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by UyiIredia(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cklent:
Hi babe you are beautiful can I get to know you better winkHi babe you are beautiful can I get to know you better

Which one e be ? ivyT or seriousbabe ?
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
ivyT:

Can I email you please? It's a good day.
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by uniqueren(f): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
u wowo o asin ehh u wowo die wtf...api val though

gbafuo here!!!, make i cry nah cos u tell me say i wowo. Infact ur punishment is: ANYTYM KONJI HOLD UR COLDROD, U WILL PEREIVE THAT SMELL.....
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by coldrod: 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
uniqueren:

gbafuo here!!!, make i cry nah cos u tell me say i wowo. Infact ur punishment is: ANYTYM KONJI HOLD UR COLDROD, U WILL PEREIVE THAT SMELL.....
ketaut, omg u disgust me...who knws hw low ur hygiene wil be and person d date sm1 lyk u. And u evn be igbo grl
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by marvelito: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
babes go jst bring out her phone begin play gospel song. I no dey like am at all.
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by falconey(m): 1:05am On Feb 15, 2015
marvelito:
babes go jst bring out her phone begin play gospel song. I no dey like am at all.
kirk franklin....cece winans or don moen? LOL
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
ivyT:

I don't mind been flogged for love. What would ya do for love?
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by ivyT(f): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
eiBADAn:

Can I email you please? It's a good day.
Yea,y nt wink
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
ivyT:

Yea,y nt wink

Hey Ivy, don't know why I can't email you privately. How can I do that ? smiley
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
ivyT:

Yea,y nt wink

Hey Ivy, don't know why I can't email you privately. How can I do that ? smiley. Could you follow back please ?
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
ivyT:
Tufia,bj no dey 4 bible. neither is straffing b4 u crucify me

Aunty, u fine o.
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by Kedam(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
ivyT:

Is he wrong to call you beautiful. yes or no
Re: Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? by girl4rmspace(f): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.