Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man (24606 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by orohbiro(f): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
In fact u not a gentle man u are not qualify to be a man in the ist place.
If u are doing that u should stop it is embarrassing

49 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Jennyclay(f): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ofcourse, we all know they're weak men. Gentlemen my foot. This shouldn't be news at all.

They are not just weak but broke wretched men.

46 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by orohbiro(f): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ofcourse, we all know they're weak men. This shouldn't be news at all. Gentle man my foot.

is the broke guys that are encouraging the rich guys to collect back their stuff back

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by VEXT: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Who cares ?

200 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Nonexisting: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
I support my comrades that collect their gifts from vaginarians after breakups so on this note ladies gentlemen and gentlemen, I hereby decree that I am a weak man and will continue to be a weak man.

990 Likes 87 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by thesicilian: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
You bought her gift then she break ur heart or u guys have quarrel or she rejected ur proposer u went ahead to collect your gift u are a weak man not a strong man.
If u are doing that u should stop
I agree with you. Why do people even do that, take back a gift? It doesn't make sense at all.

Once I broke up with a girl and she returned the watch I bought for her. That even hurt me more than the break up itself. I wonder why people can't just break up amicably.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by spydera: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Yes, they are broke and weak men...
You the strong woman, classy lady, rich mama should kindly return the gifts.
Tank yuuu

647 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Jennyclay(f): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
is the broke guys that are encouraging the rich guys to collect back their stuff back
Honestly, don't mind those poverty stricken broke men.. Broke men have plenty wahala oo! God forbid if I ever date any of them.

aaah, broke men wahala opoor!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by LesbianBoy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
I wish to be that weak man gan gan!

If you want to be a weak man like me say hiiiii

637 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by TarOrfeeek: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
It's only weak men that take back their property from Vagina people.

Normally, a strong man should go and report to the Police a case of theft. Give them N100,000 and make sure they lock the thief for a minimum of 1 month.

466 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by WoundedLamb: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Technically, nobody has the right to take back a gift if not offered except there are paperworks with terms that permit that. If you forcefully collect an item you gave to someone as a gift, you're robbing the person probably just cause you're stronger. Otherwise, an item you gave to someone as a gift is no longer yours. This has nothing to do with being broke or otherwise, and it doesn't only apply to romantic relationships.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Jennyclay(f): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

It's only weak men that take back their property from Vagina people.

Normally, a strong man should go and report to the Police a case of theft. Give them N100,000 and make sure they lock the thief for a minimum of 1 month.

Hmm.. Poverty has really dealt with some people, broke men everywhere! May God Help you.

Spits!!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by silverlinen(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Damn....only lame men do that.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by VOsimhen144(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Bro please how can I give you a million Hi

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi...

Meanwhile, me explaining to my elders why I joined Weak and broke men association, and they were so impressed.

260 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Truvelisback(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
Why not? If she isn't interested in me and won't marry me, why would she take my gifts and money? That's fraud.

461 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by czarr(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
No man should gift a woman what he can't afford to let go off.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by advanceDNA: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:

You women should hustle and work for your things...when you do things with and for your man, the respect is always there.

A man give you iphone 12, gift him something great too...Shits like collecting back his things happens when everything you have is sexually transmitted and you never contribute..

how will he come to collect back his iphone 12 when he also has the laptop you bought for him..is he mad niii?

..all this your “weak man” is just cheap blackmail, guilt-tripping and manipulation...If you respect yourself give him his things back... it’s because he feels betrayed and used, buying you iphone 13 and you are using it to send nudes to another guy.....sò yà wèrè nííí

your ex and his stuff should even irritate you..
getting rid of the things he gave you is a good way of getting over him quickly....

but Nigerian women....relationship is always about gaining financial and material things ....tuehh!!

458 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by GooodHardDick: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nonexisting:
I support my comrades that collect their gifts from vaginarians after breakups so on this note ladies gentlemen and gentlemen, I hereby decree that I am a weak man and will continue to be a weak man.

Comrade, watch and see how those stupid and entitled hoes will come and attack and insult you now grin

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Mooh247: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
cool

Give me back my property

Yes am weak,

Yes I am not a Gentleman

Now can I have my stuff back while you Get the fvck Outta here !!!

If Alhaji Atiku Abubakar can demand his property from his Ibo ex wife, who am I not to collect mine

"Jennifer explained that “the core reason for the divorce was disagreement over my continued stay in the United Kingdom” among other “long-standing issues”.

She also claimed that Atiku had requested to collect an asset previously given to her, adding that the property in Dubai is a subject of litigation.

She said Atiku had promised to give her the equivalent in value of the Dubai property, but reneged. "

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by GooodHardDick: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
spydera:
Yes, they are broke and weak men...
You the strong woman, classy lady, rich mama should kindly return the gifts.
Tank yuuu

At the bolded, comrade. They'll die of sever pains tonight grin

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by GooodHardDick: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

You women should hustle and work for your things...when you do things with your man, the respect is always there.

Shits like collecting back his things is what happens when everything you have is sexually transmitted...

If you respect your self give him his things...

your ex and his stuff should even irritate you..

getting rid of the things he gave you is a good way of getting over him quickly.... but Nigerian women....relationship is always about gaining financial and material things ..

Fire on comrade!!!!!

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by GooodHardDick: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Increase the volume comrade!!!

79 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by GooodHardDick: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
orohbiro:
[/s]

38 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by GooodHardDick: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
Jennyclay:
Ofcourse, we all know they're weak men. Gentlemen my foot. This shouldn't be news at all.

[/s]

38 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Jennyclay(f): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s][/s]
See.. eh, don't let me descend on you like fire and brimstone this evening, you better respect yourself. Be warned!!

5 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by advanceDNA: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Technically, nobody has the right to take back a gift if not offered except there are paperworks with terms that permit that. If you forcefully collect an item you gave to someone as a gift, you're robbing the person probably just cause you're stronger. Otherwise, an item you gave to someone as a gift is no longer yours. This has nothing to do with being broke or otherwise, and it doesn't only apply to romantic relationships.

Try and be watching judge Judy on CBS reality.
If you don’t specifically buy something in somebody’s name, you can retrieve it if there’s proof you are the one that bought it...people sue their partners all the time for not releasing what they gave them after break up and they always win.... a man even asked for 5000$ b00b job he paid for after the woman started cheating....

being vindictive after breakup is a normal human behavior....it’s not the best, but it is what it is....

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by GooodHardDick: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
Jennyclay:
See.. eh, don't let me descend on you like fire and brimstone this evening, you better respect yourself. Be warned!!
[/s]

18 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Uzomacharles: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
ANY MAN WHO MAKES AND STAND ON HIS DECISION IS A REAL MAN

WHILE ANY MAN WHO DEPENDS ON PEOPLE'S OPINION OVER HIS LIFE IS A WEAKLING

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by Boogyman557: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I don BLA PLENTY WEED dis night..

I no get ENERGY DRINK to CAPRISUN 4 DIS MATTERZ.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man by GooodHardDick: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Toktee:
If it's not poverty that eroded your family why will you be billing a guy as if he is your parents? What ur papa and mama cannot do for you... you expect ur mam to do for you as if he is responsible for backwardness of your family... Laziness is what send many of ur gender into prostitution..
Lazy breed...... you want every goose thing from a man and the only thing you can offer is one violated hole that's not even safe.

Increase the volume to the highest comrade!!!

58 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise / My Fiancée And My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.