Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? (12398 Views)

Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
I don't know o. Maybe I should ask jega
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by BushidoBlue(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
For real?
prettythicksme:
yea i know but there are still some good girls out there.

Seriously when you come across a good girl give her my BBM pin... .2BC333A8
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
BushidoBlue:
For real?

Seriously when you come across a good girl give her my BBM pin... .2BC333A8
y?
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by chigoizie7(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2015
Guys are scared that their gf will not just be loyal to them,(even when married).if u want to die quick,just marry a promiscus girl,and we don't want to die quick, all these gals want is materialism and not the stock a man is made with.

Implications

*baby mamas are on the rise( it is sky rocketing)
* the ^^ is the best option for a guy who wants to live long without heart attacks or high blood pressure.
*i am even considering the baby mama of a thing, once I ve either one or two kids, I will be providing for them even if their mama wants to nurture them for the mean time. With that I can live my life peacefully without wondering who my wife is screwing every other day or nite. most are considering the baby mama approach.

My dear,the ladies of today choose infidelity as a lather to materialism. I know of a caring husband whose wife has a good job,but the man still pays her 100k per month apart from other family expenses. the woman boasts that her hubby is the best thing that has ever happened to her, yet this same lady keeps an aristo whom she fuucks every other day, what's her problem? Chigozie no know. And soo many other wives and gals are like that, they aint just loyal. To avoid such stories. That touches the hrt, we tend to keep them @ arms bay.

My2cent#

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by kathykathy(f): 11:04am On May 08, 2015
future sugar daddies!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Embacee(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
u guys call us names like gold digger,slut,hoes aint loyal,bitches,witch grin self#why all these names?

The guys are even being fair If you ask me
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Just curious about nl guys hating on ladies these days especially on romance section.U hating but yet u guys cant do without us.Guys stop spewing thrash about us cos u all came to this world through us.pls stop hating and stop calling us all sort of names! undecided.Guys tell us y u are hating on we ladies!
everything about a boy and a girl is cheating to a boy,we do the toasting,we do the spending,caring,calling mostly,protection,we re expected to die for you when needed,,,gurrrl tell me re we a fuckingg slaves ? Our eye don open
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by fexyrich(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
emmyrichie:
Most of una don't want be with struggling niggas, rather they re on the look out for made ones to perch on.

Cos most of them can't keep their pride anymore, they open their legs to others guys, apart from their main bf.

Some of them have no right to call their punanies private parts, cos it belongs to the general public.

Some are selfish, they re concerned about what they gain from their men and won't even help us in any.

Una abuse the feminism concept.

Bad characters.
My guy ur so on point..most of the time i feel and tell myself dat i dont think i need ladies in my life at all..Cos most ladies of 2day are after their selfish interests and what they can gain from a man.they dont give a damn about u when u are still struggling but when u become successful u see them flaunting arnd u lyk flies arnd poo..The amazing thing is that i have found out that it is better for a struggling young man to forget evrytin abt ladies and focus on succeeding and becoming the best he can be cos rather than bore yourself with the headache of rlationship wen u still av a future ahead of u.Most ladies are so selfish dats why dey can easily open dier legs 2 difrent men not carin abt how dier guy wld feel and same reason is why a lady can dump a guy who has done so much for them for a man whom they feel is richer..I can go on and on.@ op.There is a lot of reasons to hate on and detest u ladies
Etc.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by fexyrich(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
only my boo can answer that smiley
if you have cheated on your boo b4 and you are demanding from him all the time without contributing anythin to his life apart from sex.Then you are sure part of the ladies we call such names..cos its quite typical of so many immature young naija girls.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Youngpo413: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea i know but there are still some good girls out there.
where?
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nwakerendu: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Just curious about nl guys hating on ladies these days especially on romance section.U hating but yet u guys cant do without us.Guys stop spewing thrash about us cos u all came to this world through us.pls stop hating and stop calling us all sort of names! undecided.Guys tell us y u are hating on we ladies!
mtcheeeew I for say make I curse your entire family females but you get luck say today na Sunday. its a long talk if you really want to know send me a PM through my e-mail
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
emmyrichie:
Most of una don't want be with struggling niggas, rather they re on the look out for made ones to perch on.

Cos most of them can't keep their pride anymore, they open their legs to others guys, apart from their main bf.

Some of them have no right to call their punanies private parts, cos it belongs to the general public.

Some are selfish, they re concerned about what they gain from their men and won't even help us in any.

Una abuse the feminism concept.

Bad characters.

Etc.

the amount of generalization though. na your type you go attract na. your dicks ain't private too you know?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
netizenbuzz:

the amount of generalization though. na your type you go attract na. your dicks ain't private too you know?

Hehehehehe... why re you so pained? It seems you have opened it to more than 10 dudes already?

Hehehehehe... grin no right to call it private part anymore. Awww...
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2015
emmyrichie:

Hehehehehe... why re you so pained? It seems you have opened it to more than 10 dudes already?

Hehehehehe... grin no right to call it private part anymore. Awww...

Lol u wish. If u meant that as an insult, uneed to try harder.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Seun(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2015
The romance topics posted on the home page aren't balanced. That's why you have this impression. I wish our female supermod would help.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by jnrbayano(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Seun:
The romance topics posted on the home page aren't balanced. That's why you have this impression. I wish our female supermod would help.

Never knew they exist here.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Only a few guys in this section go about bashing females and unfortunately the ladies too pay them a mind.
Mods would do well by keeping them away with a long ban.
The romance section would be better off without them.
I remember one attacking me for complementing a female doc. I couldn't imagine a guy would think it's self demeaning to genuinely complement a female. undecided
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
prettythicksme:

It's a long story. I have very wonderful female friends and I love them with all my heart but on the other hand majority of the ladies are not so wonderful....they tend to prove superiority and do some mean things and society defends them. Best is just avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
u guys call us names like gold digger,slut,hoes aint loyal,bitches,witch grin self#why all these names?

Because the Names apply! Perfectly suits "those it may concern" . They know themselves!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
PaulCI:

Because the Names apply! Perfectly suits "those it may concern" . They know themselves!
U just see dis thread? cheesy
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am not! just want u guys to stop generalizing and know that there are stll good babes out there.

Where em @¿
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by UyiIredia(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:

And did the woman's egg magically fertilize itself ? BTW I don't hate on ladies, as a matter of fact I like some. Care to join the list, stop posting trash.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by businessMODE(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2015
No one is hating ... just that "MOST" girls are not just worth it ... they all want that hot husband but they are just NOT worth it ... if you go for singles seminars, you'll see both single guys and babes all looking for life partner and when the pastor pray they shout the loudest AMENNNNN but beside them is another single lady or single man ... why wait ---DREAMERS

Small time they will go to one Baba to collect potion or go to an Indian store to buy a ring or perfume just to get someone's else husband tied down ... see trouble ooooo
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by doskie(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
4k u nd ur curiosity.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 27, 2015
doskie:

4k u nd ur curiosity.
Eayah sorry,who pissed u? grin
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by doskie(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
Eayah sorry,who pissed u? grin
my neighbour. shes tryn to woo me. she uploaded a nude pix on her dp and sent me a message "hi". shes black and fat with elephant legs and buttocks like an old pillow. The clothes she wears are so expired that you'll think she's going to sell kponmo in one market in ibadan. shes older than me even. im so pissed cos when I was broke I had no female friend. now poor chicks are batting their eye lids at me. I hate you girls. so when I saw your post. all I could think about was 4k u!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2015
doskie:

my neighbour. shes tryn to woo me. she uploaded a nude pix on her dp and sent me a message "hi". shes black and fat with elephant legs and buttocks like an old pillow. im so pissed cos when I was broke I had no female friend. now poor chicks are batting their eye lids at me. I hate you girls. so when I saw your post. all I could think about was 4k u!
Bro u no well at all,u need help cheesy what is my bis if u r broke huh?cant u just buckle up and find a better job,guy undecided dont b a lazy broke ass nigga! cheesy
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2015
I can't even come close to hating on Nneka123 ...doesn't apply to you though. tongue

Chai!!! Since February 13? shocked shocked shocked
________ don try o. Lol
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by doskie(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
Bro u no well at all,u need help cheesy what is my bis if u r broke huh?cant u just buckle up and find a better job,guy undecided dont b a lazy broke ass nigga! cheesy
stfu!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by doskie(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
stfu! aint broke no more. got a job now.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2015
doskie:
stfu! aint broke no more. got a job now.
cheesy sorry ooo,y r u harsh?dont think i gv a fuvk about dat huh? sad
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by doskie(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy sorry ooo,y r u harsh?dont think i gv a fuvk about dat huh? sad
you asked a question why we niggaz hate you girls. yeah thats my reason. im on a revenge mission for any random girl that cross myway. I'll never try to help a girl in anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Risque Things We See At Club Joker Every Night (pics) / Babcock University Student Sex Tape Is Now The Most Searched Video On Adult Site / Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.