Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? (12399 Views)

Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
I don't hate NL babes but I hate the gold diggers, bad attitude ones, the hot tempered, the born again who still abuse/curse people(name withheld), the devious.

U feel like slapping some with their un intelligent post.

When I see the beauty and brains with good character, I adore them and I know those with such good attitudes here on NL.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
LewisO:
Because they aren't just *Loyal*... undecided
And u guys aint loyal as well,u always put the blame on us.
RicKyRichards:
I can't even come close to hating on Nneka123 ...doesn't apply to you though. tongue
tongue tongue
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
who cares if they hate! i can't see them, they can't see me..rubbish! undecided

Hating on anybody here is a waste of time, i've finally learn my lesson

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
You girls/babes, should respect all NL dudes!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nneka123:

your saying wasn't really nice, buh, you shouldn't just take things this way, the babe that created this thread isn't a fool, so don't try and make a fool of yourself

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by falconey(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nneka123:

this is why you have fans.................you know the right words
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Merryking:
your saying wasn't really nice, buh, you shouldn't just take things this way, the babe that created this thread isn't a fool, so don't try and make a fool of yourself
oh please! save your advice for someone who cares... got it? undecided bye Felicia!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by falconey(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Merryking:
nneka comment doesn't touch the OP at all, she just comment on the topic is clear
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
hmmm, you supporting...
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
smiley cheesy don't kill me please grin some mindless people will hop on you soon grin
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
only my boo can answer that smiley

don't flatter yourselfv.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
nneka comment doesn't touch the OP at all, she just comment on the topic is clear
hmmm,,,, okay oh... Am outta here..
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nneka123:
oh please! save your advice for someone who cares... got it? undecided bye Felicia!
lady, don't dare to insult me, what i said wasn't an insult....... So try keep whatever you wanna say to yourself..
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nneka123:
smiley cheesy don't kill me please grin some mindless people will hop on you soon grin
@your siggy, but they have found their way to your mind. Trappings of a deluded immaterial. undecided
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Merryking:
You girls/babes, should respect all NL dudes!
yes we will,if u accept us the way we are!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
blublahd:

@your siggy, but they have found their way to your mind. Trappings of a deluded immaterial. undecided
bye lucy! bye cheesy
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Merryking:
lady, don't dare to insult me, what i said wasn't an insult....... So try keep whatever you wanna say to yourself..
kkkk
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Harriet4eva:
Surprise her with a beauty products on our blog www.everywomanstopshopnigeria.
undecided so this where u suppose post this?
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
early 90s these words doesn't exist in naija......but this generation generalize these words that we hear it everyday. Even the word PRIVATE PART is no more. Which part dey private now?
Sex!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Psalmwise(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Just curious about nl guys hating on ladies these days especially on romance section.U hating but yet u guys cant do without us.Guys stop spewing thrash about us cos u all came to this world through us.pls stop hating and stop calling us all sort of names! undecided.Guys tell us y u are hating on we ladies!
Hating ke undecided..., if u quote me wasup i wud rply u am fine...abi ..fight no dey church nah
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes we will,if u accept us the way we are!
we ain't hating anybody, but the truth is that am not engage, in whatever the dudes on NL do, anyway i liked what Nneka123 said earliar, itz kinda encouraging
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Tymax(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sorry na. I just dey joke. grin
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Psalmwise:
Hating ke undecided..., if u quote me wasup i wud rply u am fine...abi ..fight no dey church nah
what of if i bash u? grin
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Merryking:
we ain't hating anybody, but the truth is that am not engage, in whatever the dudes on NL do, anyway i liked what Nneka123 said earliar, itz kinda encouraging
yea but u guys here need to adjust!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tymax:

Sorry na. I just dey joke. grin
it's kinda expensive jorr smiley
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea but u guys here need to adjust!
lols, adjust our bet sit abi?
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Tymax(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
it's kinda expensive jorr smiley
Sorry naaa.

Shey you wan fight me ni? Ehn? Me your brother cry
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tymax:

Sorry naaa.

Shey you wan fight me ni? Ehn? Me your brother cry
lol,i am not fighting u my youger brother grin
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Psalmwise(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
what of if i bash u? grin
u go pay ni...,if u jam me ...u dn buy market bdat grin grin

Actually am a jolly good fellow..u no fit see reason to bash me cool cool
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Psalmwise:
u go pay ni...,if u jam me ...u dn buy market bdat grin grin

Actually am a jolly good fellow..u no fit see reason to bash me cool cool
just kidding.

Risque Things We See At Club Joker Every Night (pics) / #fallon¥ouchallenge / Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs.