Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1562 Views)

How To Seduce A Girl! This Will Have Any Girl Turned On Within Seconds / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by CharlesNneji1: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by Redoil: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
The gurl that will fall will surely fall for you
Re: . by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: . by Psalmwise(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
hmmm great idea.. 9ce one bro

#Am coming let me go and read wat u wrote sef ...
Re: . by CharlesNneji1: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Redoil:

My brother, what if you don't like that particular girl who falls for you.

the more beautiful a girl is the more she gets toasted by better guys and the more competition you will have with other guys, you need a weapon. see this strategies as a "cheat"

it is better to use secrets that work than to make mistakes.

Never rely on luck when it comes to a girl you like...if you do you might do the wrong thing and loose her.

have a great day, bro
Re: . by CharlesNneji1: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=Psalmwise post=30704300]hmmm great idea.. 9ce one bro

Thanks, bro
Re: . by Horlartunes: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Type your number here
Re: . by princeogbeide1(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
am not a fool. please I can't read this lengthy gagonz
Re: . by CharlesNneji1: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
princeogbeide1:
am not a fool. please I can't read this lengthy gagonz

No wahala, bro *smiles* the post is just for intelligent people who read, not for blockheads who don't. Enjoy
Re: . by princeogbeide1(m): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

No wahala, bro *smiles* the post is just for intelligent people who read, not for blockheads who don't. Enjoy

u r a lizard. u think u can play games with nairaland by selling notes. am only trying to make things real
Re: . by CharlesNneji1: 6:48am On Feb 14, 2015
Check back on or before noon today for a continuation of the article, meanwhile you can read my other posts here by clicking on my name then scroll down to anyone of your choice.

or click this link for a start https://www.nairaland.com/2055360/3-steps-making-girl-fall

1 Like

Re: . by nebukadnezzari(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
Now stay with me;

I want you to really get this and for that reason we will take this really slowly…

Alright?

Now, what I am about to show you is the same strategies players use to get girls, and not just any kind of girl, I mean really pretty classy girls. If you take these same strategies I am about to show you and apply it on the girl of your dreams, you will have her falling in love with you like a bag of rice in less than 2 weeks.

Over the past 8 years I have spent counseling guys on how to get the girls of their dreams I have met hundreds of guys who had really gone through hell at the hands of girls just because they don’t know these exclusive secrets players use.

About a couple of months ago I worked with a client who had done every single thing to get a particular girl. As in, every single thing you can imagine.

He had told her how much he loves her (Time without number).
He calls her up every two days (He never fails)
He had showed her care. (A tank full of it)
Hell, he had even used money – he had bought her an iphone, took her shopping, recharge card own na every day.

But still, the guy knew she wasn’t taking him seriously.

Sometimes he calls her up and she doesn’t pick, sometimes when she finally picks the phone the tone she uses to answer the call would be as cold as the skin of an ice-fish, sometimes she even outrightly avoids him or she doesn’t reply to his pings even though he knows she had seen his messages.

When she finally replies his messages it is usually with a single “k” or an “lol’.

Let me guess; My guess is that there is that one girl you like really much that treats you this way too.

What if I tell you I’m about to show you four basic principles that will make sure no girl ever treats you like trash ever again.

The guy (my client) I was telling you about applied these same strategies I am about to show you and in two days the babe in question started flooding his phone with love texts.
This was a girl who totally didn’t give a hoot about the guy; this same girl went totally crazy for him in less than a week. You too can apply these same strategies on that girl doing the same thing to you.

True enough, been as famous as Wizkid or as rich as Dangote could attract girls to you. But what happens if you are not as rich as Dangote, do you have to be single? Of course not
My guess is that you are not exactly super rich, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get the best girls– most players I know are not exactly that rich but they still change women like they change clothes and even have girls buying super expensive things for them. You too can do it. But first…

How do they do it?

Their secrets are what I am about to expose right here

Now, to business.

What exactly turned my client into a lady’s magnet? What did I teach him

What did the magic is a simple formula players use; as a matter of fact – anyone can use it, even if you are as shy as the shyest guy on earth.

It always works. Infact, I will break them down into 4 main steps. I call them the “4 wise strategies”

Strategy one: Approach indirectly
Strategy two: Project value
Strategy three: Throw her off balance
Strategy four: Move in like a hawk.

Master these four strategies and you will have girl swarming around you like drunk flies. Lets take them one by one.

#1. APPROACH INDIRECTLY:

What makes the difference between a guy who gets pretty girls and a total looser around girls is the way they approach girls.
Let me make this clearer for you to understand.

Walking up to a girl and telling her how you feel about her before she starts tripping for you is a bad move – it never works, it might work in movies but it RARELY works in real life.

The other day I was in a bank when this dude walked up to a girl, a really pretty girl, and started telling her how much beautiful she looks and how much he likes her.

You guessed right, she flushed him down right there and then, practically embarrassing the hell out of him.

I smiled, he just didn’t get it.

Girls are trained to raise their guards whenever a guy shows interest in them - they have to play hard to get na.

Just to “teach the guy a lesson” I walked up to the girl and in just under five minutes I got her phone number, making sure he was watching me.

What made the difference?

Indirect approach.

There is one secret every single player on earth understands. This secret is the same reason why some guys get the best girls while the rest can’t even get an ugly girl to agree for them (Shout out to all the ugly girls sha).

So what is that one secret.

Here it is: The more a girl is sure that you like her the more likely it is that she will not agree to date you. as in, if a girl is sure how you feel about her she is going to loose interest in you - SHAPARLY.
I know; this goes against everything you believe, right?
I mean, every girl always say they want a guy who shows them real love but still, when you show up and show them that same “real love” they have been disturbing your ears with they still treat you like trash.

Here is the “koko”: Showing a girl that you are totally crazy about her doesn’t work in real life, it might work in movies but when you try it around a “real life babe” she is only going to see you as a fan and trust me, girls don’t date fans.
The trick is to make her wonder; keep her guessing. Telling her and showing her how much you love her before she falls for you will just chase her away.

Why?

Simple - That’s just how they are wired upstairs. Girls don’t love guys who love them, they prefer the guys they have to fight hard to impress.

Just think back to all the girls you have ever loved for real, how did they treat you when you started telling them how you feel about them. Let me guess; either they started avoiding you or they outrightly started using you to joke. Doesn’t that tell you something?

Here is the brutal truth; an average girl gets about three toasters in a week – all of these toasters keep telling her very sweet things. Some of these toasters might even have more swag, more class, more money than you – you have to be different or she is going to walk to her friends one day and tell them that you are JUST one of her toasters.

Bottom line; never tell a girl that you love her until you are sure she has fallen for you. You have to keep her guessing from the very onset.

How do you do this; it’s actually simple - by confusing her. For instance, lets assume you two work in the same office; today act like you really really like her then the next day you act cold towards her

Note, I said ACT like you like her. Don’t tell her you like her – it will make her run from you like a breeze. just show up to work, make conversations with her, laugh with her, hang around her during break then the next day – BAM; you act like you two never even saw the day before; just withdraw a bit – make her wonder why you are keeping your distance.

What this does to her is One; it makes her wonder if she has done anything wrong and this will make her struggle to impress you. Two; it will make her confused like crazy about how you really feel about her and every player knows that when a girl is confused that is the best time to enter her head and make her start seeing you as a potential lover.

(NOTE: if you are a shy guy or a guy afraid of talking to girls then get my e-book “THE BANG RULE” for a secrets that will help you eliminate that fear entirely; see my profile for number to call to get the e-book. Just for 7 persons)

But there is problem; Before you can start showing “UNCLEAR INTEREST” to a girl you have to first do one thing – you have to make her take a little interest in you. I can’t go into how to do that here (this article is already too long).

In my eBook, “THE BANG RULE”, you are going to see a step by step easy to use tips on how to make the girl of your dreams pick interest in you the very first day you two meet (the same tricks I used on the girl I met at the bank).

If after going through the ebook and you feel what is in it is trash, ask for your money and it will be refunded to you 100%. But however, due to piracy issues, only 7 persons will be allowed to get the e-book this week. Call the number on my profile to get the E-book sent to you
In my next write up I will take you through the remaining THREE SECRETS, step by step – Then we will cover how to make a girl struggle real hard to impress you, no matter how beautiful she is, plus how to tease a girl into falling in love with you, these secrets will make girls to practically throw themselves at you and beg you to take them home.

After that, it will be followed by an article on how to eliminate the fear of walking up to a girl you like and talking to her.

Stay tuned to this thread.

Peace

DUDE STOP FOOLING YOURSELF YOU STOLE EXTRACTS FROM THE GAME AND SPINNED IT INTO YOUR BOOK LMFAO THATS STEALING. BRO THIS IS NIGERIA YOU ARENT GOING TO SPIN MUCH OF THAT TALENT INTO GOLD TRUST ME. VERY FEW MEN WILL ADMIT THAT TJEY DUNNO HOW TO WOO WOMEN, THIS IS THE NAIJA PROBLEM.
Re: . by nebukadnezzari(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2015
Redoil:
Charles nnejis ish works my problem is just that he stole extracts from neil strauss and wrote his own book. Since i was introduced into the pick up society ive slept with girls n im tired of it.
Re: . by CharlesNneji1: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

Charles nnejis ish works my problem is just that he stole extracts from neil strauss and wrote his own book. Since i was introduced into the pick up society ive slept with girls n im tired of it.

thanks bro. for the good word you put in

but lol, Nah, didn't take anything from Neil's work (I hate plagiarism). as a matter of fact, every thing Neil teaches is not his original idea (You can check it out). it's just basic secrets that works, it's just like saying that anyone who writes about force stole from Newton. nobody owns natural principles.

Happy val's day, though

1 Like

Re: . by CharlesNneji1: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys / Picture: Your Pattern Lock Shows Your Relationship Status / My Girl Friend Has More Than Four Whatsapp Accounts And More Than 5 Sims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.