Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men (9076 Views)

10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love / Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men by factpost(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
http://3.bp..com/-bDKhBkLTt6I/VN20P0knoAI/AAAAAAAAAmg/-TNSNuy8vEE/s1600/Cologne.jpg

Men claim that it’s hard to find a good gift for women. However, most women think that buying gifts for men is more tricky. Sure, this all depends on how much money you can spend on a gift. When you can afford to buy expensive gifts, you may not notice any difficulties. When you are on a tight budget, though, you may want to know some unique yet budget-friendly gift ideas. While Valentine’s Day is all about love and joy, not about money and gifts, it’s great to wow your man with one of these gifts.

1. Tablet or laptop

If you can afford to buy a tablet or laptop, or any other gadget you know your man needs or wants, it can be a good gift idea to consider. Your partner will appreciate this gift and will remember about it every time he will use it. Just don’t get angry or depressed if your guy won’t give you an expensive gift. It doesn’t mean that he is greedy, he just can’t afford it

2. Shaving set
If you’ve been dating your boyfriend for a few weeks or you’ve just start dating him, it can be difficult to choose the best gift for him. One of the most popular and useful gifts to choose for your partner is a shaving set. Yes, you won’t wow him with your gift, but at least you will give him something useful and thoughtful.

3. Delicious dinner
Every person has its own favorite meal; your man is no exception. Find out your boyfriend’s favorite meal and prepare it on Valentine’s Day. If he doesn’t have any favorite meal, try to cook your favorite one. Having a romantic dinner on Valentine’s Day is one of the best ways to celebrate a day of love. You don’t need to be a chef or spend a few stressful hours in the kitchen to prepare a romantic dinner. There are many easy and quick recipes online. Plus, you know, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.

4. Trip
This one is an expensive gift idea, so be ready to splurge. Not only will your partner will like and appreciate this gift, he will also be happy to spend a few days with you. No one will disturb you and you will relax and improve your relationship. Valentine’s Day is a great time to have a second honeymoon too. Just make sure you book your tickets and hotel room well in advance to save some cash.

5. Cologne
I know what you think, but this gift idea is not bad at all. Yes, it’s too banal and simple, but he will definitely like your gift, especially if you will buy his favorite scent. If you don’t like your partner’s cologne, pick one you like and wow him with your choice. Hopefully, he will like it, otherwise your sweetheart will be without any gift on Valentine’s Day.

Read more at http://www.healthterminalnews.com/2015/02/best-valentines-day-gift-ideas-for-men.html
Re: 8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men by Fatban(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Girls no go wan read dis post now o .dem go pretend as if dey no see am.#diarisgodo
Re: 8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men by Kingblingz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
After she don go market go chatter YEYE TOMMY HILFIGER boxers nd MBL singlet 4 me I go come buy her Tablet or Laptop abii? Na only Tablet nd Laptop? No be CAPSULE n EYETOP?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Because Valentine is tomorrow and I know you will like to show your loved ones how much you care about them by sending them an heartfelt messages to keep them warm and happy throughout the day but then, I realize some lapses which is, lack of time to sit down to compose messages. If you are like me, I don't really fancy repeating one kind of message line over and over again. That's why I took time to write these cool Valentine messages for Wife, husband, Girlfriend, boyfriend, Sisters, brothers, Fiancée, Fiancé, etc. Do check them out and select one from my carefully selected 2017 Valentine wishes, quotes and greetings. Happy Valentine!!!

http://www.appsng.com/2017/02/happy-valentine-day-msg-sms-text-messages.html
Re: 8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men by Chydobe: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2018
"If you noticed, you cannot spell Valentine without the word "lent". Well, I didn't start it. It has been there all along".

History has it that February has been a month of romance, Valentine's day celebration is surrounded with the mystery of both the Roman tradition and Christianity. However, all the romantic gestures as celebrated on the 14th day of February are all in the name of St. Valentine.

Who is St. Valentine? A priest of the Roman Catholic church who decided to break the rule of Emperor Claudius II (Emperor Claudius figured out that single men were better at war than men with wives and families. He therefore banned young men from getting married) and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret.

When the Emperor found out about his acts, he was martyred.

Another story has it that the first Valentine's day greeting was made by St. Valentine who fell in love with a young girl who seemed to be the daughter of his jailer. Before his death, she received a letter from Valentine which was...

Click on link below to read full article

http://www.newzified.com/valentines-day-2018-meaning-valentine%e2%94%82va-lent-ine-ash-wednesday/
Re: 8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men by kraspsberr: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
With valentine just around the corner, here's one gift anyone would love

Sweet Treat Hamper
Content:
A bottle of non-alcholic fruit wine (Eva/Pure heaven/J&W)
Box of 6 cup cakes
Mini Bounty/mars/snickers Chocolate
A pack of Assorted Sweets
A pack of Marshmallows
Toblerone Chocolates
Danish Cookies
Pringles
Chivita Juice
Valentine card with a special hand-written note from you!
All for 15,000 naira.

The Pamper Me Lush Hamper
Content:
1 bunch Fresh flower Rose bouquet
A bottle of Non-alcoholic Fruit Wine (Eva/Pure Heaven/J&W)
A box of chocolate - Celebrations Chocolate
A box of 6 cupcakes
Danish Cookies
Pringles
Chivita
A pack of eclair sweets
A pack of Marshmallows
Scented Candles
Customised Gift Mug/Set of wine glass
Valentine Card with a special hand-written note from you!
All for 30,000 naira

Just in case you want something customised, we can add anything else you'll need into your gift hampers
We can deliver your gift hampers any where in Nigeria

Call, text or whatsapp 07037181861 or email elegantgiftsandhampers@gmail.com to place your order

Re: 8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men by Pregnancy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
If you are looking for best Valentines day gifts you can visit http://onevalentinesday.com/
Re: 8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men by kraspsberr: 1:25am On Jan 15, 2020
VALENTINE HAMPERS
Thinking of what to get for your loved ones this Valentine?
Our hampers have been carefully crafted with you in mind and this year 2020 we have romantic treats and hampers from as low as 10,000 naira to help you show some love in the most romantic way.

Thinking about you Treat in a box
Content:
A bottle of non-alcoholic fruit wine (Eva/Pure heaven/J&W)
Red Velvet/Sponge cup cakes
Artificial roses
All for 10,000 naira

Sweet Valentine Treat in a Box
Content:
Red Velvet/sponge cup cake
Strawberries
Ferrero Rocher Chocolates
Artificial roses
All for 15,000 naira

Sweet Treats in a Basket
Content:
6 inches valentine cake
Ferrero rocher chocolates/Celebrations chocolates
Danish cookies
A pack of Sweets
A pack of Marshmallows
Pringles
Chivita Juice
All for 20,000 naira.

Treat Surprises in a Box
Content:
A bottle of exotic non-alcoholic fruit wine (Papillon/Chandon/Welch)
Red Velvet cup cake
Scented candles
Strawberries
Fresh Roses bouquet
All for 25,000 naira

The Pamper Me Lush Treat in a Basket
Content:
A bottle of exotic Non-alcoholic Fruit Wine (Papillon/Chandon/Welch)
A box of chocolate - Ferrero Rocher/Celebrations
A 6" valentine Cake
A box of Chocolate Coated Doughnuts
Danish Cookies
Pringles
Chivita
A pack of eclair sweets/bounty mini/snickers mini
A pack of Marshmallows
Scented Candles
Customized Gift Mug with a special message from you
All for 30,000 naira

Luxury Valentine Treat in a Box
Content:
A bottle of exotic fruit wine/ alcoholic wine (Papillon/Chandon/Andre)
Red Velvet/Sponge cup cake
Scented candles
Strawberries
Fresh Roses bouquet
Customized Towel set
Gift mug
Jewelry set for her/Cuff link set for him
All for 35,000 naira

Heads over heels Treat in a Box
Content:
A bottle of Champagne
Scented candles
Strawberries
Fresh Roses bouquet
Customized towel set/gift mug
Jewelry set for her/Cuff link set for him
Twinnings Flavored tea
Hand lotion/Body wash/Perfume gift set
Cookies
Pistachios/Cashew nuts/Healthy snack bars
Marshmallows
Heart Shaped Helium foil balloon
All for 50,000 naira

Our Luxury-Val Hamper
Content:
A bottle of exotic Non-alcoholic Fruit Wine (Papillon/Chandon/Welch)
A box of chocolate - Ferrero Rocher/Celebrations
A 6" valentine Cake
A box of Chocolate Coated Doughnuts
Danish Cookies
Pringles
Chivita
A pack of eclair sweets/bounty mini/snickers mini
A pack of Marshmallows
Scented Candles
A bouquet of roses
A bottle of Champagne to pop!
Heart shaped Helium foil balloon
Customized Gift Mug with a special message from you
All for 60,000 naira.

We can also customize your gifts and hampers to suit your needs.

Just call/whatsapp us on 07037181861, send us a mail at elegantgiftsandhampers@gmail.com

Re: 8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men by jackfruit800: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2020
As for me, I like some custom heartwarming gifts like those Soft Enamel Pins, for example. I am sure that you will find them interesting to you too, have a look at those smiley

(1) (Reply)

If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks / Is She A Lesbian? / Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.