Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) (4313 Views)

Your Best Valentine Day And Gift / Best Valentine Love Messges For Your Loved One / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Frontier2: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
We all know how brands pullfast one on customers just to cash-in on the love Season but this stunt was well scripted and executed. Tecno Mobile ran a sales promotion for its flagship device, TECNO Phantom 5, Tecno C5 and Winpad 10a couple of weeks close to Val’s Day. People bought the device-normal thing na, if promo deyawoof go deyabi? But TECNO Mobile it seems, meant business and was bent on pulling off something really different- and they did.

Rewind to the Share Love with Tecno lucky draw a couple of weeks back and you’ll have the WINNER-Mr. Denise Odion filling the details of his wife’s business address in a form; he gets a “done deal” handshake from the TECNO Marketing Manager and the STAGE IS SET.
D-DAY, love arrives by 8:30am….

There’s nothing wrong with having your own bed of roses made earlier than Feb 14 and the best part, at your office; first thing on a Friday morning-and without your knowing it o.
That was how TECNO Mobile surprised Mrs. Odion at her Bode Thomas Office on Friday February 12, 2016 by 8:30am. While the graceful business woman settled into her office, the TECNO team quickly set up a life band with Saxophonist and pianist right at her showroom, a breakfast for TWO with Champagne and the best part, her husband Mr. Denise Odion was at the scene (hidden away from her sight).

Mrs. Odion’s secretary tapped her boss’ office door and informed her of the presence of a very important guest (all part of the staged surprise). The unknowing Mrs. Odion was ushered into an early bird Valentines’ party- she just couldn’t believe it! Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22yV9-goYK0

Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by MISSNORA(f): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nobody to take me out!I'm at Ikorudu
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Mologi(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ehen!!!
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by solid3(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
See love o. Nice n lovely serenade.
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Instead of them to dash her one tecno phone. Mtchhwwww
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Frontier2: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
MISSNORA:
Nobody to take me out!I'm at Ikorudu
lemme take you out for dinner
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Frontier2: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
lofty900:
Is phone everything?
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Yorubago(f): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
wow,.....lovely
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by cruzita(f): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
we wey no get val go quietly siddon for room na
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Yorubago(f): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Frontier2:

We all know how brands pullfast one on customers just to cash-in on the love Season but this stunt was well scripted and executed. Tecno Mobile ran a sales promotion for its flagship device, TECNO Phantom 5, Tecno C5 and Winpad 10a couple of weeks close to Val’s Day. People bought the device-normal thing na, if promo deyawoof go deyabi? But TECNO Mobile it seems, meant business and was bent on pulling off something really different- and they did.

Rewind to the Share Love with Tecno lucky draw a couple of weeks back and you’ll have the WINNER-Mr. Denise Odion filling the details of his wife’s business address in a form; he gets a “done deal” handshake from the TECNO Marketing Manager and the STAGE IS SET.
D-DAY, love arrives by 8:30am….

There’s nothing wrong with having your own bed of roses made earlier than Feb 14 and the best part, at your office; first thing on a Friday morning-and without your knowing it o.
That was how TECNO Mobile surprised Mrs. Odion at her Bode Thomas Office on Friday February 12, 2016 by 8:30am. While the graceful business woman settled into her office, the TECNO team quickly set up a life band with Saxophonist and pianist right at her showroom, a breakfast for TWO with Champagne and the best part, her husband Mr. Denise Odion was at the scene (hidden away from her sight).

Mrs. Odion’s secretary tapped her boss’ office door and informed her of the presence of a very important guest (all part of the staged surprise). The unknowing Mrs. Odion was ushered into an early bird Valentines’ party- she just couldn’t believe it! Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22yV9-goYK0

wow, this is soooo romantic like seriously
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Adonis3: 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
I dey come
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Smellymouth: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lovely
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Frontier2: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Adonis3:
I dey come
where you dey go. Lol
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Adonis3: 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Frontier2:
where you dey go. Lol

I wan go call lalasticlala nii

#Adonis3HasGoneToCallLalasticlala
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by mosjames: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
lofty900:
\
Something like phantom5 abi tongue
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by yinka360nl1: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
So Sweet. People be expecting TECNO to dash out Phantom 5. If u like it go and buy it na...
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by omoalajah(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Its the best gift to give. Not everything is material thing.
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by gingerman876: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Its a great surprise. Big ups to TECNO
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by 360koncepts: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Happy for them
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Frontier2: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Yorubago:

wow, this is soooo romantic like seriously
I love this kind of surprise
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Oladipupo22: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2016
360koncepts:
Happy for them

If you've ever been married, you'd know that it's beyond happy... It's a joyful thing to have an experience like this especially for married peeps, you know it's not a common thing in Nigeria
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Frontier2: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Oladipupo22:

If you've ever been married, you'd know that it's beyond happy... It's a joyful thing to have an experience like this especially for married peeps, you know it's not a common thing in Nigeria
as enh, it's very romantic
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Frontier2: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
omoalajah:
Its the best gift to give. Not everything is material thing.
you are on points.
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Frontier2: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
yinka360nl1:
So Sweet. People be expecting TECNO to dash out Phantom 5. If u like it go and buy it na...
them be baraoo
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Oladipupo22: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2016
Frontier2:
as enh, it's very romantic

Yes, very very
Re: The Best Valentine Surprise (photos) by Yorubago(f): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Frontier2:
I love this kind of surprise

Me too...

(1) (Reply)

Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] / Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? / Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.