Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ (20066 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
PHgirl:

Thank you so much. I would have sent a gift, but it's singlet, so... embarassed
it wld be a monumental mistake if today passes by witout wishin my e-crush a luvly val cheesy kiss
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
PHgirl:

Thank you so much. I would have sent a gift, but it's singlet, so... embarassed

Epic response grin grin

@Akinsadeez tongue

akinsadeez:
Well, I am not sending a message to my bae but in the spirit of val, I am sending a shout out to luxanne and every lady that I am following on Nairaland.

I am dedicating Chris Brown's 'Beautiful people' to them because they are indeed beautiful in intellect and body.

[size=24] Happy Val's day [/size]

And thank you for the shoutout. Am honoured smiley

Happy Val's day to you too smiley
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by damseyl(f): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2015
akinsadeez:
Well, I am not sending a message to my bae but in the spirit of val, I am sending a shout out to Diddydiva, PHgirl, damseyl, softysparky, Divineluv14, Ghostlady, Lanicky, Charijee luxanne and every lady that I am following on Nairaland.

I am dedicating Chris Brown's 'Beautiful people' to them because they are indeed beautiful in intellect and body.

[size=24] Happy Val's day [/size]
thanks dear,
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Juliano47(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2015
They said love is in the air, so I'm gonna hold my breath till my face turn purple. *indifferent* angry
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by passionate88: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2015
gmacnoms:
reading dis @ a point, I almost dropped a tear. My gf for 4yrs ( thru university and nysc ) left me october . Says I ain't carin. I loved and wanted to spend d rest of my life wit her. But smwhr along d line, I cldnt meet her immediate emotional, material and so many other needs. Its not been easy copin, but wetin man go do. I so much loved her and she was part of my plans for life. I just dey church here with my saxophone doin some personal rehearsals. I wish u all a flexfull val. I hope someday I'll have d courage and strenght to love again
Becareful brother, since the mid 90's, Nigerian babes has been the same that time, now and I'm afraid it might be forever... These 'hoes' ain't LOYAL
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by passionate88: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2015
sweetbaby22:

lols, you have a good sense of humour. But you have serious insecurities undecided
No matter your situation you are still better than some people.
I can tell you are very passionate just as your name goes.

Mummy's boys --------- Some might find it cute
Broke guy -------------- If you are a graduate or about to round up, you have future prospects
Ugly and short guy --------- Haven't you heard of beauty and the beast grin. Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can go on and on about beauty. Its not all in the outward looks dear, you are even fair and that's a nice complexion as long as you take good care of it. But for a mummy's boy your skin will glow as she will really pamper you wink. Some might find your shyness romantic, trust me its true.

Everyone needs love and wants to be loved back in return. Do not deprive yourself of it and stay unhappy. Yes, you probably might have been hurt several times. You have to keep trying, its like a filter process. You must meet people, some will break your heart, you also will break someone's heart,nits like a revolving process until you find the right one and settle with.

So don't give up on love. Put aside your insecurities and start acting like the handsome, smart, lovable person you are.

Happy Valentine's day dearie grin
Girl... You go sabi wash person die o... Jisos, see as your words/writtings been dey inspire me, untill I wan go brush my teeth go look for babe toast... Then my eyes looked at the mirror on the wall... Damn, I even look worse in an unbroken mirror
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by PHgirl(f): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
hammer2010:
it wld be a monumental mistake if today passes by witout wishin my e-crush a luvly val cheesy kiss

Thanks. Same to you.
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
PHgirl:

Thanks. Same to you.
ur wlcm... ur mails nt functioning cry
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by ArcToyin(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
passionate88:
It's not a curse... Honestly with what I see, read and hear daily, I wish never to get married... It's frightening.. Is it not here that we read about that Alamayeisegha son's wife that cheated on him?. Bros, I fear women die... Even the Bible said it sef "the heart of the WOMAN is exceedingly wicked
you need to have a positive mind. Some gals are awesome the y might just be rare but believe in your future,yourself and God. Wit God you can have a wonderful lady.best wishes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fun Time (pic) / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.