Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

She Is Not The Asking Type. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not The Asking Type. (1937 Views)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Asking Ladies About Their Bodycount(s) / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not The Asking Type. by coldrod: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Guys how will you feel when the girl you are dating is not asking you for anything even this val period? Cause the gurl am dating have not asked me for anything even when i take her out i end up spending jst 300naira or maximum 500naira is so so embrassing....dunno if is shyness or pride.
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
I may marry her.
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by Elypsis(m): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Guy u better grasp her with both hands and marry her + must she aask b4 u spend on her U come dey ask us
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
only broke.ass ladies ask,
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by coldrod: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
No10:
I may marry her.
evn wen u send her airtime without her consent she wil stil mk sure she exhausts it on u
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Am not the asking type either. Some girls dnt just like it

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
evn wen u send her airtime without her consent she wil stil mk sure she exhausts it on u
Omo if she is not pretending then hold her tight oh.
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
Then remove the "may" pls.
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by coldrod: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Elypsis:
Guy u better grasp her with both hands and marry her + must she aask b4 u spend on her U come dey ask us
am too young for marriage...i need to control her for goodness sake...she gvs me this sick impression dah she cn do wel financially without me.
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by coldrod: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Advertico:
Omo if she is not pretending then hold her tight oh.
yh i knw bt evn if she wants to leave me today ,i cant stp her rather i wil only beg her to stay sm more.
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by demelza: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
am too young for marriage...i need to control her for goodness sake...she gvs me this sick impression dah she cn do wel financially without me.
Words of an insecure person. Control ko, controller ni.
You are obviously a teen, so I aint wasting my time advising.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by coldrod: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
demelza:
Words of an insecure person. Control ko, controller ni.
You are obviously a teen, so I aint wasting my time advising.
hmmm when i say too young i meant i havent achieved much in life and not by age. And i cnt marry some one i hvnt decoded yet...cuz Is in the nature of evry woman to ask for gifts cuz they demselves r gift to us by God though we paid with our ribs
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
hmmm when i say too young i meant i havent achieved much in life and not by age. And i cnt marry some one i hvnt decoded yet...cuz Is in the nature of evry woman to ask for gifts cuz they demselves r gift to us by God though we paid with our ribs
how old are u?

1 Like

Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by coldrod: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Advertico:
how old are u?
marriage is out of it ...jst dating...an i cnt bcus a grl is asking noting frm me ,i strt planning on marrying ...damn.
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
hmmmmm naybe u should discuss it with her to know her views abt asking
coincidentally i had same issue...wic my guy discussed with me yesterday,i told him i was not used to it..though he does stuffs for me but he said he feels he needs to do more wen i ask for them
it was really touching wen he mentioned love involves sharing no matter how little
just discuss with her and let her know u did like to assume some responsiblities #bestofluck#
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by Elypsis(m): 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
I strongly suggest that u shudnt wait for her to demand b4 u do things for her..even if she's richer than u spend on her and make sure u uphold the man dat u're supposed to be by doin this bro

1 Like

Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by coldrod: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Elypsis:
I strongly suggest that u shudnt wait for her to demand b4 u do things for her..even if she's richer than u spend on her and make sure u uphold the man dat u're supposed to be by doin this bro
tnks bro thats wht am already doing

1 Like

Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
marriage is out of it ...jst dating...an i cnt bcus a grl is asking noting frm me ,i strt planning on marrying ...damn.
I put it to u op that u are less than 20. Any mature guy that sees a girl like ur babe will be thinking of marrying her. Anyways na u wear shoe na u knw where e dey pain u.
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Oya na, you don get better babe now, na em you day complain, way u go day reason how u go use hold this babe well, maybe marriage things fit happen after. Behave o, no go do shit with this kind good girlie, unless God go help u bring some other type of girls come your life.
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by coldrod: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Advertico:
I put it to u op that u are less than 20. Any mature guy that sees a girl like ur babe will be thinking of marrying her. Anyways na u wear shoe na u knw where e dey pain u.
hehehi lol am a student and wia i come from we dnt marry carelessly n i dnt tink u are from south-east...wel am 22 n she ix two yrs less
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by whizqueen(f): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Guys don't really know what they want sef. If a lady asks you call her a gold digger. Now that she is not asking you dey complain again. Nawa o undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by 2dice(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
classicB:
Am not the asking type either. Some girls dnt just like it
seriously ?
Your moniker make it aliittle bit clearer
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by dechandel(f): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
This is good news!!

She doesnt ask cause she has it all.. And by that i mean her level of self contentment is high...
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
hehehi lol am a student and wia i come from we dnt marry carelessly n i dnt tink u are from south-east...wel am 22 n she ix two yrs less
ok
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by stillchris: 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
the firat time ever my girl asked me for money, i thought she was gonna tell me she was pregnantgrin. not all Nigerian girls are hungry.
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by Chidonc(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:

U must b an african man, jst see ur mentality, u are 2 young 2 get married and she is tryin 2 help u save ur resources 4 d future, yet u are complainin, ok na, come make I join u wit my ex babe, u go spend sote she go turn ur EX
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by coldrod: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
whizqueen:
Guys don't really know what they want sef. If a lady asks you call her a gold digger. Now that she is not asking you dey complain again. Nawa o undecided
am not complaining jst confused cuz is so so unusual
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by whizqueen(f): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
coldrod:
am not complaining jst confused cuz is so so unusual
Only broke ladies ask. wink smiley
Re: She Is Not The Asking Type. by coldrod: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
whizqueen:

Only broke ladies ask. wink smiley
hmmmn i pray o

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines / How To Approach A Girl You Like / Ladies + SEX = Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.