Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. (8409 Views)

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / Gov Ayo Fayose Spotted Leaving His Office After Watching Buhari Speak In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by xest(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
courage54:
After watching the documentary about General Buhari on AIT on how he imprisoned corrupt politicians and on how he allegly sentenced drugs trafficker to death, I have decided not to only VOTE for HIM with my family alone but to also intensify effort in mobilizing more people in voting for him, because I believe we need a strict and discipline leader at this point in time.

We just can't continue with this present system of corruption where stealing is not corruption. And billions of dollars continue to miss.

We can't continue with this present system where graduates are killed in the process of looking for a job they paid heavely for.

We just can't continue with this system where our young girls are been kidnapped without the government taking any action.

We just can't continue with this system of failed infrastructures where the only achievement the president can point to for more than five years is a dilapidated trail system.

If Nigeria must move forward we must be ready for a pragmatic change and we must be ready to accept a leader who will not be scared to call a spade a spade.

Though I can still support GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan as THE PRESIDENT OF OTUOKE STUDENTS UNION after may 29, 2015.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta
God Bless BUHARI

Am not surprised since almost all the media houses are owned by Apc members,they wil use it to discredit this govt in other to get favour. If buhari did wel during his time why was he overthrown n locked up
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2015
xest:
Am not surprised since almost all the media houses are owned by Apc members,they wil use it to discredit this govt in other to get favour. If buhari did wel during his time why was he overthrown n locked up

Jonathan has failed and even we in niger-delta are not supporting him.
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by macof(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
courage54:

Jonathan has failed and even we in niger-delta are not supporting him.

Because you have decided to sell your birthright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office / National Assembly Moves To Amend CBN Act / Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.